Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,319 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) (48960 Views)

Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by hooklover: 3:23am On May 26
4bme iran is not as advanced ad we think . 4 a president to fly in sich weather of fog and using drines from outsude to locare crash scene tells alot....in d even iran is at war they may not be able to sustain the tempo..
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 3:34am On May 26
Krismas:
grin The last picture in front of the genocide in northern Gaza is of the terrorist Yisrael Yudkin, deputy commander of a company in the “Netzah Yehuda” battalion, the most extremist battalion in the genocidal army, which committed the most horrific and most terrorist crimes against children, women and civilians.
He was the son of the extremist rabbi Tuvia Yudkin,

Yudkin was dispatched to hell by the Palestinian resistance sniper Beit Hanoun

You go explain tire bingo

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Edusouls(m): 3:46am On May 26
ProjectsCityNG:
When God wants to strike his enemies dead, he first confuses.them with foolishness. Who goes for a flight in a 1979 chopper in 2024 ?
hahahaha ur too religious, Kobe Bryant died in the latest state of the art Sikorsky helicopter costs a whooping 13million dollars, Hebert wigwe died in a modern helicopter crash in USA , accidents happen bro , not the helicopter and remember they were 3 of the same models only one crashed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by HOSTCOM(m): 4:03am On May 26
I smell foul play. Iranian govt is only hiding the truth to safe face. That chopper was brought down. D truth will still come out.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 6:12am On May 26
Remman:
Terrible... This thing is more of supernatural than just a coencident! How can three planes travel in a normal weather but all of a sudden it changes and took only one of the plane (helicopter)?

One needs to tremble before God. Even though the jews are on their own, God the creator was the one who made the name Israel great. In fact, if the name of Israel alone is eradicated from history then the prophecies of great prophets concerning that nation alone would be seen as false.

Looking at Biden who is somehow against Israel to carry out its operation in Rafah, I think he may not win his second term as the US president and it would be the work of the supernatural. Something that none can comprehend.

O Lord, live forever and may the nations of the earth tremble at Your presence... Amin!
no wonder Putin is succeeding in all ramifications including the Ukraine war and all the 16,000 sanctions the US and its allies instituted on Russia doesn't seem to be working.That means God is also supporting Putin and Russia too.He won an election just of recent and his govt has even been inaugurated again .That Means Russia is of God and US is of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by tenpipsperday: 6:16am On May 26
iykofias:
Nothing about this thread is accurate, it was created out of Jewish hatred.

Exactly. Even the news of the crash was the making of the Jews. It never happened, says a pained muslim extremist on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Remman(m): 6:19am On May 26
AsaBlackheart:

No reason am too much. The fog was already there. They shouldn't have flown in such conditions.
Guy, you can't comprehend the work of the supernatural. God made lepers to sound like horses and chariots and three enemy nations flee away. Also, only the sound of trumpets fell the walls of jericho! There was a fog but did the president and his entire people saw anything like that in that route before embarking on the journey? That's what you should as yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Remman(m): 6:23am On May 26
hooklover:
4bme iran is not as advanced ad we think . 4 a president to fly in sich weather of fog and using drines from outsude to locare crash scene tells alot....in d even iran is at war they may not be able to sustain the tempo..
Israel don see them finish. Na over hype them bin dey hype them as we bin dey over hype Tinubu. Iran thought that their relations with Russia would make Israel or the west scared of them. Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Remman(m): 6:28am On May 26
alobright17:

Mugu what’s supernatural about crash ?
You're rightly describing yourself because that's exactly who you are.

Go and read the Bible how prophet Balam almost got himself killed, he saw no danger but his horse did.

There was heavy fog but the president and his people didn't notice it. You can continue to insult yourself.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Major1984(m): 6:29am On May 26
OmoAlphonso101:
May God forgive them their sins
keep no forgiveness after death ,if they died unrepentant they will end in hell fire 🔥
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Remman(m): 6:33am On May 26
ozo13:
no wonder Putin is succeeding in all ramifications including the Ukraine war and all the 16,000 sanctions the US and its allies instituted on Russia doesn't seem to be working.That means God is also supporting Putin and Russia too.He won an election just of recent and his govt has even been inaugurated again .That Means Russia is of God and US is of Satan.
Lol! God named Israel, humans named Russia. Israel is smaller than Rivers state in Nigeria but is able to do wonders and where their strength can't reach, God helps them out. Go and read the modern war history about Israel how they triumph after every enemy advance and till date they still exist as one of the oldest nations on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by gtassure: 6:43am On May 26
Remman:
Guy, you can't comprehend the work of the supernatural. God made lepers to sound like horses and chariots and three enemy nations flee away. Also, only the sound of trumpets fell the walls of jericho! There was a fog but did the president and his entire people saw anything like that in that route before embarking on the journey? That's what you should as yourself.
You're very daft! The fact before you are not God's making!
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Firebomber: 7:32am On May 26
vibratingpenis:

Please which prophets, the jews rejected your prophet who wanted to attach himself to them?

One of you said Solomon is a muslim, that the temple he built is a muslim temple, so I was asking why didn't they build same version of temple as solomon but instead a mosque on jews historic site?

Please how come mohammed traveled by night from mecca to Jerusalem in one night that is you people's most major basis for claims?

The idiot did not even travelled because the werey claim he was teleported to Jerusalem while his body is still in mecca and gave those brainwashed mofos instructions not to allow anyone enter his room till he come out.

Well what did you expect from a dumb follower that believe the idiot ride a donkey to heaven and come back 😅😂😂

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by 2goodbobo(m): 7:44am On May 26
Life! This minute you are alive and next minute you are dead.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 8:16am On May 26
Firebomber:

The idiot did not even travelled because the werey claim he was teleported to Jerusalem while his body is still in mecca and gave those brainwashed mofos instructions not to allow anyone enter his room till he come out.

Well what did you expect from a dumb follower that believe the idiot ride a donkey to even and come back 😅😂😂

You see those hooligans are extraordinarily funny, they will be quoting bible up and down but will be confusing themselves inside it.

Bible is corrupt but quoran was forged 600 years after the corrupt bible.

Inside same corrupt bible, they said Jesus talked about mohammed

The imbetos didn't know the name mohammed was a type of nickname and their imposter prophet adopted it to seek validity.

Inside same bible, they will quote one verse and deny the next, ask him to talk about satanic verses in the quoran, and watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Khallicopyro: 8:27am On May 26
....Mr. Raisi boarded the aircraft and sat by a window. The foreign minister, Hossein Amir Abdollahian, stopped for a picture with a crowd that was swarming the tarmac. He smiled and placed one hand over his chest while holding a brown briefcase in the other...

Follow the "brown briefcase" you will know what happened to them, why it happened and who made it happen. It's just a thought sha o
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38am On May 26
BondRiv:
Has CIA written all over it. The work of the Americans. They have so many assets in the region. USA should take its troops scattered all over the world and restrict them to their borders. Same with other countries.
your evidence of C.I.A involvement?? If there was any foul,then possibly an internal matter. President Raisi and the second son of Khameni were having a power struggle on who to succeed Khameni.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Melagros(m): 8:52am On May 26
Goddyrichie:
exactly my bro we Africans especially Nigerians we’re so stupid and fool imagine an African person dragging challenging fighting his fellow African brother and sister cuz Iran is a Muslim country while Israel is a Christian country but d two country don’t give a Bleep about them don’t even know maybe they exist but they forget that we have millions of problems here in they’re own continent and country they don’t even know what’s happening in DR Congo but they know what happen in Israel Iran palestian is that not stupidity
I made similar post to your's they almost killed me here for nairaland that why should I support the call for the international arrest of Nathenyahu? I am a Hamas sympathizer. Bla bla bla
Plenty of nairalanders of Christians faithfuls attacked me here that day
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by hansomb: 9:22am On May 26
Nwaikpe:

You chose your wife, are the other women chosen by the devil?

Idiot
Ur fada Fake Nwaikpe. Na u I mentioned, I repeat Ur fada.
Watch Ur mouth or I go wear you 500 for Ur chest.
I no want peace, I want war.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by hansomb: 9:24am On May 26
vibratingpenis:

Please which prophets, the jews rejected your prophet who wanted to attach himself to them?

One of you said Solomon is a muslim, that the temple he built is a muslim temple, so I was asking why didn't they build same version of temple as solomon but instead a mosque on jews historic site?

Please how come mohammed traveled by night from mecca to Jerusalem in one night that is you people's most major basis for claims?
Absolutely Suleiman/Solomon is a Muslim. He pray the way Muslim prays and believes in one God. Same as Muslims.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by hansomb: 9:26am On May 26
COOL10:

Oh, so you actually hit your dirty black skull on the floor 5 times everyday grin. No wonder you're so senseless. The components of your brain are now as dusty as the floors you hit your head on.

Why did you ignore my questions about how you feel supporting the killing of innocent people just because they don't practice your religion? You also ignored my question about 72 virgins. If you're proud of it, why not defend it? Are you ashamed? How do you sleep at night knowing that you're a supporter of murderers and rapists?

Concerning Palestine, let's not even go there because even your very own Quran already said that the land belongs to the Jews, so who's the real occupier here?

Israel is mentioned 43 times in your Quran, but there was never any mention of a place called Palestine. Not even once. Your Quran has already invalidated your false claims, except you want to call your Quran a false book. Is that what you're saying? Are you saying your Quran tells lies?

Like I said earlier, get the fvck out of my mentions. Carry your taqqiya to the people you can lie to. Your propaganda won't sell here. Not with me.
Ur stinky rusted brain and mind is beyond repair. You have eyes yet you can't see. You have brain yet it can't think for you. Odé
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:28am On May 26
Edusouls:
hahahaha ur too religious, Kobe Bryant died in the latest state of the art Sikorsky helicopter costs a whooping 13million dollars, Hebert wigwe died in a modern helicopter crash in USA , accidents happen bro , not the helicopter and remember they were 3 of the same models only one crashed
if only one crashed and its that of the president it just shows truly that Allah and mohammed are both as useless in protecting their subjects from yahweh the God of isreal who have been pissing on the Islamic world for 100 of years, I wonder which God allows his subjects to be pissed and shatted upon without doing anything even after all the prayers offered to him

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by AsaBlackheart(m): 9:32am On May 26
LilMissFavvy:
The fog was already there? Then how come only the president's helicopter crashed, while the two others were fine? The VIPs were burnt bey0nd recogniti0n, while the lesser VIPs b0dy was 0n a tree. Something is definitely mysterious here.

Pilot better pass pilot
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by alobright17(m): 9:54am On May 26
Remman:
You're rightly describing yourself because that's exactly who you are.

Go and read the Bible how prophet Balam almost got himself killed, he saw no danger but his horse did.

There was heavy fog but the president and his people didn't notice it. You can continue to insult yourself.
I pity your empty brain that still read the story book called bible where horse and snakes were speaking

Go and walk on water na since you’re following bible . I knew Mugu when I see one so I’m not wrong to call you one Mugu pro max .
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Mandate1: 10:02am On May 26
Nwaikpe:

Must you talk?

If the older the better, are the manufacturers of the old one who are manufacturing the new one stupid?

The point still remains that: Iran is 50 years behind in technology. But to Nigerian muslims, Iran is 50 years ahead of America or Israel. grin grin grin grin grin

I can bet on the fact that Nigeria is 3 times more technologically developed than Iran. The need for advanced war has just not allowed us bring out our potentials. Unlike the idiotic Iran that keep provoking the most advanced countries in warfare technology to war, they still have not been able to develop a bit.
Oga calm down. When a pilot uses a plan for a longer period, he tends to know the faults of the plane and best ways to navigate. New aircraft are better than old ones, but hugely unpredictable to a pilot.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 10:13am On May 26
Righteousness2:

...The ways of GOD are not the ways of Man.
Lets Humble ourselves and Fear this GREAT ALMIGHTY who has power to kill and Make alive.

Fear GOD! Fear GOD! Fear GOD!

You are happy.... Do you know what your end look like. Your end is near
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Deepspirituals: 10:51am On May 26
Akwamkpuruamu:
Never fight one who is in God's plans
. you mean The Crash happened because they fight Israel ?
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 11:06am On May 26
MUYEEKFIRST:
You are happy.... Do you know what your end look like. Your end is near

My Prayer for you is that you repent quickly and run to JESUS Christ.
Because you are using your Hands to dig your grave.
If you continue this, you be gone in no time.

Repent QUICKLY!! You are Warned!!
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Goddyrichie(m): 11:18am On May 26
Melagros:

I made similar post to your's they almost killed me here for nairaland that why should I support the call for the international arrest of Nathenyahu? I am a Hamas sympathizer. Bla bla bla
Plenty of nairalanders of Christians faithfuls attacked me here that day
we Africans our stupidity is too much I’m a Christian big I don’t give a Bleep about Israel hamas or whatever they call it cuz they don’t know maybe we exist or not

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Onewazobia(m): 11:32am On May 26
vibratingpenis:
Nairaland resident Sunni islamic terrorist on the beats ;

Krismas

Haven't you conjured one lie about this country that said they will destroy Israel with tech but can't find the charred burnt body of their dear president, it reminds me of one medina prophet born in mecca But was chased to medinna because he was raping innocent female infants, we knew how he was given rat poison by a woman, he died like a common bingo eating rotten children feaces and pampers in the dustbin, and his final moments when h as buried and still exhumed and eaten by pigs.

I didn't call any prophet's name.

This too much please
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by lastmessenger: 12:36pm On May 26
Mandate1:
the older the plane, the better. The recent it's, the higher unpredictability.
stop lying Arab slave
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Nwaikpe: 1:15pm On May 26
Mandate1:
Oga calm down. When a pilot uses a plan for a longer period, he tends to know the faults of the plane and best ways to navigate. New aircraft are better than old ones, but hugely unpredictable to a pilot.

After seeing your stupidity exposed, you still want to stand by the idiotic statement you made by saying the bolded. What is the meaning of unpredictability in this scenario? You came out to prove yourself an expert aviator, only to lay bare the anus.

Just like saying that older cars are more predictable than newer cars. clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.