Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,921 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Working Together For Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Working Together For Good (58 Views)

Working Together For Good / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / The Real Life - All Things Are Working Together For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Together For Good by Mogbonjubola55: 10:36pm On May 25
We know that all things work together for good to them that love God.. Romans 8:28

We might never have had the songs of Fanny Crosby had she not been afflicted with blindness. George Matheson would never have given the world his immortal song, “O Love That Will Not Let Me Go,” had it not been for his passing through the furnace of affliction. The “Hallelujah Chorus” was written by George Frederick Handel when he was poverty-stricken and suffering from a paralyzed right side and right arm. Affliction may be for our edification and Christian development. Sickness is one of the “all things” which work together for good to them that love God.

Don’t resent it. Don’t be embittered by it.

PRAYER
You do not make mistakes, Father. If sorrow comes into my life, let me use it to help others know about You

by: Evang. Billy Graham

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Not A Child? / How Many Visions In One Dream? The First Comers Vs The Last Comers / Unlocking Your Intuition With A Decision-making Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.