Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,986 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ezenwa Victory Nathaniel Is A FRAUDSTER And SCAMMER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ezenwa Victory Nathaniel Is A FRAUDSTER And SCAMMER (361 Views)

The Fake Redpiller And Scammer Drmrsfumi Aka SATANIST Aka Iprintmoney / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) / Read The Chat Between A Internet Fraudster And The 'oyinbo' He Wanted To Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezenwa Victory Nathaniel Is A FRAUDSTER And SCAMMER by Yemi4love: 10:57pm On May 25
This guy Named Nathaniel Ezenwa Victory is a Scammer. He operates many WhatsApp groups for Matchmaking and ads. I paid him #2,500 to run an ads for a new WhatsApp group that I just created but he stopped responding to chats afterwards and refused to refund the money attached is the screenshot of his Opay account details, transaction receipt and chats. The circled groups belongs to him.

His phone number is: 08063879568
Is opay account details: 8167475275
opay Victory Ezenwa
His Telegram: 08063879568 @cashflip_portal01

Re: Ezenwa Victory Nathaniel Is A FRAUDSTER And SCAMMER by DeeNet1: 11:03pm On May 25
Chaii
Re: Ezenwa Victory Nathaniel Is A FRAUDSTER And SCAMMER by immortalcrown(m): 11:04pm On May 25
Why did you shade some messages?

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Ezenwa Victory Nathaniel Is A FRAUDSTER And SCAMMER by PointZerom: 11:34pm On May 25
Lol, he ousmarted you in the business grin
If na lie post everything, no shading grin
Re: Ezenwa Victory Nathaniel Is A FRAUDSTER And SCAMMER by Yemi4love: 4:17pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
Why did you shade some messages?

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.
I shaded the group's name, and other chats with other people, so what problem do you have with that? I hope sentiment and tribalism is not taking the better side of you
Re: Ezenwa Victory Nathaniel Is A FRAUDSTER And SCAMMER by Yemi4love: 4:18pm On May 26
PointZerom:
Lol, he ousmarted you in the business grin
If na lie post everything, no shading grin
I can't disclose other people's chats and their pictures. I believe you went to school, didn't you?
Only trying to prevent anyone else falling victim
Re: Ezenwa Victory Nathaniel Is A FRAUDSTER And SCAMMER by immortalcrown(m): 4:18pm On May 26
Yemi4love:
I shaded the group's name, and other chats with other people, so what problem do you have with that? I hope sentiment and tribalism is not taking the better side of you
If you are not today tribal and sentimental one here, how does my comment reflect sentiment and tribalism?

At least the first two shaded charts are aligned by the right and only your own charts can be aligned in that position.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nl / Reflections-a Relationship With Self / Supplementary Career Path......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.