Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,055 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

This Scared Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Scared Me (1066 Views)

This Scared Me / So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Scared Me by JUMO95: 12:40am On May 26
I saw it on X
Dude seem to have cried his eyes out.
I see alot of comfort around him and I don't know what he could be facing but..... Mmmm

Whatever you are going through, please don't break

2 Shares

Re: This Scared Me by dawnomike(m): 2:52am On May 26
Suicide is never an option.

1 Like

Re: This Scared Me by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:54am On May 26
So sad.
Re: This Scared Me by dkidd: 3:07am On May 26
Choice for the cowards

2 Likes

Re: This Scared Me by superCleanworks(m): 4:08am On May 26
dkidd:
Choice for the cowards

I actually think it takes a lot of guts, courage and heart to make a decision to leave this world when people are scared of what is possibly on the other side.
Re: This Scared Me by dkidd: 4:20am On May 26
superCleanworks:

I actually think it takes a lot of guts, courage and heart to make a decision to leave this world when people are scared of what is possibly on the other side.

No it's cowardice to exit this world in that manner. U just chicken out because u can't deal or handle life's challenges that's not guts or courage. Any fool can take suicide as an option and damn the consequences but only the strong, bold and courageous will face life's daily challenges and come out very good. You need to work on ur mindset please for ur own good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Scared Me by Babamide(m): 6:02am On May 26
This is just a begging format. People that want to commit suicide don't tell the world before they do. Only lazy bones on social media who do this
Re: This Scared Me by superCleanworks(m): 8:31am On May 26
dkidd:

No it's cowardice to exit this world in that manner. U just chicken out because u can't deal or handle life's challenges

You are free to take a firm stand on your point of view, that's okay. But have it in mind that there is no empirical formula or 360 wholistic view to the issues of this life.

Challenges? Not everybody has time to stay on this earth doing its never ending challenges. Just the way a woman or man will call their partner a coward for walking away from a horrible, violent, hurtful, boring, tasteless, hazing relationship; you still have to admit that it took courage to leave because others would linger and linger, waiting for an end to suffering that might never come.

Constantine, Alexander the great, Ghandi, Mother Theresa, Hitler, Moses, Elijah and every other great name that walked this earth still shared the same end with a baby that died on the same day of birth. Nothing matters in the end.

I am a great lifer. I flex stupid, I have an amazing wife, child and embrace life and family even in all my downs. In my near death experiences, I begged and fought to stay alive because I love living but I have come to find that this earth is a boring place. We are just repeating things in different ways every 365 days, like a well prepared trap observatory.

Sometimes I wonder if the grand purpose of being put on this earth is to see if we will eventually notice that we can simply use the EXIT button instead of sitting around and enduring all the things we needn't endure and for this, I don't really blame those that choose to leave. They don't have to deal with all of this anymore.
The fear of the unknown is what keeps people from leaving. Many tried it but couldn't do it because of fear but when you see someone who has reached the threshold of fear and broken the multiple barriers of attachment to this contrapment, reaching that decision and they actually do it, that is a lot of guts.

4 Likes

Re: This Scared Me by Kevineleven(m): 9:47am On May 26
superCleanworks:

Bro you are right bro, the truth is, it takes a lot of balls to commit suicide, the balls needed for that is 20times of what is needed to kill another person .
Anyone that does commit suicide is passing true unbelievable amount of pains or psychological torture.
There is something demonic about it.

1 Like

Re: This Scared Me by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:36am On May 26
Observation mode activated !
Re: This Scared Me by MrCork: 11:17am On May 26
JUMO95:
I saw it on X
I see alot of comfort around him and I don't know what he could be facing but..... Mmmm

Dat ugly boy looooklike farmer & loook Zimbabwe kinda.
.are u scared of farmers? Why sir? undecided
Re: This Scared Me by Messina123: 11:22am On May 26
dkidd:
Choice for the cowards

I actually think it's a very courageous and strong decision to decide to go through with it. Trust me , I've tried before with hanging and drinking harpic . The hanging one was so difficult even after letting go of the rope ..the harpic I just do y understand how I'm still here and alive after drinking a full harpic yet nothing as much as a stomach ache occurred.
Re: This Scared Me by Messina123: 11:23am On May 26
Kevineleven:

Bro you are right bro, the truth is, it takes a lot of balls to commit suicide, the balls needed for that is 20times of what is needed to kill another person .
Anyone that does commit suicide is passing true unbelievable amount of pains or psychological torture.
There is something demonic about it.

Is it really demonic? What if we're just tired and fed up of waking up everyday to the constant struggles.
Re: This Scared Me by Messina123: 11:25am On May 26
dkidd:

No it's cowardice to exit this world in that manner. U just chicken out because u can't deal or handle life's challenges that's not guts or courage. Any fool can take suicide as an option and damn the consequences but only the strong, bold and courageous will face life's daily challenges and come out very good. You need to work on ur mindset please for ur own good

Bro going through with that suicide is not as easy as you think it is. Its like standing in front of a hole and they tell you if you jump you'll not come back any more. Do you think you'd be brave enough to jump?
Re: This Scared Me by superCleanworks(m): 11:43am On May 26
Kevineleven:

Reminds of the movie MILLION DOLLAR BABY. The part where Maggie killled herself by biting off her own tongue so she could die of choking and excess loss of blood. That was the only way she could do it AND SHE DID IT. Omo That is one of the coldest suicide I have ever seen on TV.
Yes, it is a movie but people have gone in more difficult ways just because they were so determined to leave. They might do it for stupid reasons but they did it anyway.
Re: This Scared Me by superCleanworks(m): 11:52am On May 26
Messina123:

Bro going through with that suicide is not as easy as you think it is. Its like standing in front of a hole and they tell you if you jump you'll not come back any more. Do you think you'd be brave enough to jump?

Leave him. He has no idea.

You see that Benue babe that everyone was looking for and people on nairaland were saying she went for hookup! I was shocked yesterday when my neighbour was crying and holding the poster. She was narrating the whole thing to one of her church members and all the things that led to the beautiful babe leaving her children behind to depart the earth. The stories online don't tell half of what that babe was facing.
People here called her a coward.

I want to enjoy life for 100 years but fear begin catch me when I saw an old woman in my village crying every day and begging for death. She refused to eat or drink water so the kindred people had to keep forcing her to eat. One day she finally bled herself to death.
Was she a coward. Or is it okay since she was old and would have died anyways? I wonder what that guy would say.
Re: This Scared Me by Sonnobax15(m): 11:57am On May 26
lipsrsealed
Re: This Scared Me by dkidd: 12:53pm On May 26
Omor a lot of unstable people dey here sha.. see comments. Well I respect una POV but then we didn't get here by ourselves and we are meant to leave at some point but not by our own hands. Life is for the living and anything that makes someone wants to take his or her own life is clearly a case of giving up and u cant tell me giving up on anything is an act of bravery. So then again not caring about ur loved ones and considering the fact that someone somewhere still values ur presence or contributions to their lives, someone somewhere is looking up to u and watching how u survive through the ups and downs and they're actually learning from it, someone sees u as an inspiration but u don't know that after all the hardship comes rest and we are meant to learn from the struggles so we can value the gains at the end of it but then again everyonw is entitled to their opinion and we all have our different lives to live and do wtv we seem fit with it. That some of u have even attempted suicide is really terrible. I wonder what y'all are going through that's warranting such decisions but hey, I'm just another guy with no idea what goes on in ur lives. In all I wish u strength to overcome the struggles and temptations or strength to givw in to the calling of suicide to end the misery that must be ur lives experiences. No be argument. If u are for life I wish u well and if ur for death I still wish u well on ur journey to the unknown.
Re: This Scared Me by essentialone(m): 1:06pm On May 26
JUMO95:
I saw it on X

I remember when I visited my grandmother in our small town, she dropped some serious wisdom on me. She said “Grandson, one day some people will waste their time reading your comment.” Today is that day
Re: This Scared Me by Messina123: 1:09pm On May 26
superCleanworks:

Leave him. He has no idea.

You see that Benue babe that everyone was looking for and people on nairaland were saying she went for hookup! I was shocked yesterday when my neighbour was crying and holding the poster. She was narrating the whole thing to one of her church members and all the things that led to the beautiful babe leaving her children behind to depart the earth. The stories online don't tell half of what that babe was facing.
People here called her a coward.

I want to enjoy life for 100 years but fear begin catch me when I saw an old woman in my village crying every day and begging for death. She refused to eat or drink water so the kindred people had to keep forcing her to eat. One day she finally bled herself to death.
Was she a coward. Or is it okay since she was old and would have died anyways? I wonder what that guy would say.

Bro some people are insensitive to the plight of others. I'm actually at my breaking point currently. I have given myself before the end of this month to go through with it. I can't feed because no money, where I used to work was shut down by Lagos State, I can't go a steal because if they catch me it's worse, my eviction notice expires this week. Bro it's too much. I can't even afford to eat something today to be able to think straight. It's terrible.
Re: This Scared Me by Kevineleven(m): 2:17pm On May 26
Messina123:

Is it really demonic? What if we're just tired and fed up of waking up everyday to the constant struggles.
I have seen handicapps struggling to survive, people in terrible conditions in hospitals hanging on and appreciating God for life.
Then someone that is healthy, feeding well, earning ,wakes up one day and commit suicide becos they tired of life? A demon in his head must have convinced him.
What they need is deliverance, depression is demon induced, it a voice in the head .

1 Like

Re: This Scared Me by badboyTee(m): 3:41pm On May 26
JUMO95:
I saw it on X

i saw the post on X the werey later changed his mind grin when craze people don dey beg am for property before he kpai himself one even begged for the frame in his room that he should please be send to dispatch rider
Re: This Scared Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On May 26
as much as many people want to commit suicide, they selfishly ignore the countless of people that love them and sacrificed so much for them to be where they are (aka parents/siblings/family/friends etc) that will be affected by their suicide.... its like disregarding what these people are going to go through (thanks to your suicide), and passing your hurt/pain unto them.

IMHO thats a very selfish act.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Lagos Girls So Fine / Happy Birthday Queenzy! / Long Distance Relationships: How To Keep The Love Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.