Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years (29815 Views)

Burkina Faso Coup Leader Damiba Inaugurated As President / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita / Omar Al-Bashir Arrested, Coup Plotters Announce Two-year Military Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by mymadam(m): 9:33pm On May 26
Namaster:

A SUPREMELY dumb thing to say...
.........This is NOT a secondary school debate.
Only a person with MENTAL IMPAIRMENT will argue for Military Rule in Africa.
It's just dumb!
💯
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by AMI3(m): 10:21pm On May 26
Paraman:
This is the kind of thing some bitter people want to happen in Nigeria because thier candidate lost an election
That man is the real president of a country that Africa need.

I saw a video today how he bought farming machines to his country people hundreds of tractors.
Tiling machines, seedlings, fertilizer and the rest of things to boost the agriculture sector in Burkina Faso
This is the man that goes with a car worth $12,000 as a president.

How many of African president can do that?

People of Burkina Faso are not complaining.
Before you start condemning him go and read more about his style of governance
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by Paraman: 11:03pm On May 26
AMI3:

That man is the real president of a country that Africa need.

I saw a video today how he bought farming machines to his country people hundreds of tractors.
Tiling machines, seedlings, fertilizer and the rest of things to boost the agriculture sector in Burkina Faso
This is the man that goes with a car worth $12,000 as a president.

How many of African president can do that?

People of Burkina Faso are not complaining.
Before you start condemning him go and read more about his style of governance
He should have resigned and contest in an election.

Some other solder might feel he can do better than he's doing and you know what that will lead to
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by ebinpawa: 11:10pm On May 26
aariwa:
you didn’t even read what I typed because if you had, you would have known it wasn’t in support of tinubu but against him. Go back and read it again

shonepa:
exactly, they became forced emergency lovers of Nigeria immediately their mandate thief messaih was selected by Mahmoud but the jagaban of Lamba ended up disgracing and turning them into bitter wailing BaTerias all over the online platforms because they are well known cowards whose only gesture they can only openly express in real life is prostration lol

This is what you typed.it shows you are tinupoo suporter
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by aariwa(m): 2:21am On May 27
ebinpawa:

lol me a Tinubu supporter? Back to to sender.
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by deji17: 2:53am On May 27
Power don sweet am.. Werey!
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by Marcus247(m): 5:19am On May 27
Shut your smelling mouth, go and see the progress they are making on a daily, poor peasant like you are the reason why Naija keep getting bad leaders idiot!
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by Timothy89(m): 6:03am On May 27
thesicilian:
There is no concrete evidence that democracy is better than military rule

Left to military regime, Ken sarowiwa will likely be alive today, driving his goals of achieving greater height with his people by now

Military regime is evil, I remember how my mom rush to carried me and my Elder bro in the sch in 1993 annulment, imagine a mother rushing to pick her kids in different far away sch

Military regime is a reckless especially in Nigeria that military regime is favoritism to northern imperialism
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by Passionnn: 6:11am On May 27
Namaster:

A SUPREMELY dumb thing to say.

As horrible as democracy has been in Africa. It's a GAZILLION times better than Military Rule.

In Democracy, Politicians embezzle money and misbehave. The masses protest. And politicians pretend they'll do better.

In Military Rule, Soldiers embezzle and misbehave. Anyone who protests will be MURDERED. And the Military will tell you they are Saints.

The scope of embezzlement perpetrated by Abacha will RUPTURE your mind.

The scope of PURE evil and brutality perpetrated by Idi Amin makes the Devil look like a cute puppy.

This is NOT a secondary school debate.

It's just dumb!
lf You are referring civilian rule as democracy, then you certainly need to have your head checked. We are not even close to a democracy.
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by Change4dbeta: 7:27am On May 27
Namaster:

As horrible as democracy has been in Africa. It's a GAZILLION times better than Military Rule.

In Democracy, Politicians embezzle money and misbehave. The masses protest. And politicians pretend they'll do better.

In Military Rule, Soldiers embezzle and misbehave. Anyone who protests will be MURDERED. And the Military will tell you they are Saints.

The scope of PURE evil and brutality perpetrated by Idi Amin makes the Devil look like a cute puppy.

It's just dumb!
And the youths under 35yrs. Maybe some of them should travel to Burkina Faso and experience how tense the environment is.
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by AMI3(m): 7:42am On May 27
Paraman:
He should have resigned and contest in an election.

Some other solder might feel he can do better than he's doing and you know what that will lead to

The whole of Africa is not ready for democracy.
How many convoy do a president, senator, or politicians do move with calculate the money spent
Look at our youth today some of them have turn to ritualists because quest for money.

Look at kidnapping everywhere what has the government done about it.

I born when military was ruling this country and there was absolute respect
Today anybody can wake and set prices of items the way he or she feels.

My brother the democracy
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by KingdomSouls: 8:17am On May 27
Namaster:

It's just dumb!

These stories about Abacha and other military dictators in Africa are highly overrated. Question is WHO told the stories and WHO will benefit if they loose power? Selah
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by shonepa(m): 8:26am On May 27
And when did i type all these? I did not o abeg, check am again.

Thanks

ebinpawa:

Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by Powersurge: 8:57am On May 27
thesicilian:
There is no concrete evidence that democracy is better than military rule

I am baffled that over 200 gullible people line yourself liked this.
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by Princeyoungd2: 9:53am On May 27
You are actually a slowpoke. Big time.
Who made you the judge of better administration between civilian rule and millitary regime.
Do you know a general is well trained and cultured to run states in nigeria better than your white colar politicians.
Be guided

Paraman:
This is the kind of thing some bitter people want to happen in Nigeria because thier candidate lost an election
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by Procashtips(m): 10:01am On May 27
Indiscipline people that like law and order, so anything but military rule is a yes
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by drsibz66(m): 10:24am On May 27
Paraman:
Nigeria of 2024 is far more develop than Nigeria of 1995.

You think you are smart. How can you use only development as the only factor. The question is overall is Nigeria better today than it was during the military regime ?
Re: Burkina Faso Coup Leader Captain Ibrahim Traoré Extends Military Rule By 5 Years by Paraman: 11:14am On May 27
drsibz66:

You think you are smart. How can you use only development as the only factor. The question is overall is Nigeria better today than it was during the military regime ?
Yes, Nigeria is better off than military regime.

Let me see if you're smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / President Of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev Resigns After 3 Decades In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.