Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,955 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage (54904 Views)

Davido And Chioma Set To Hold Their Traditional Marriage In Lagos On June 25 / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 6:41pm On May 26
Alwaysachick:
Kneeling in front of her father is what signifies marriage
You are not serious. A couple can always kneel before a father-in-law during every visit to the father-in-law. We are not talking about what signifies marriage here. We are talking about what signifies marriage introduction.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Sapasenator: 6:42pm On May 26
I like her nose, The very first thing I notice in a person. The nose!
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by donslmnstvn(m): 6:45pm On May 26
Cmanforall:
Simple and low-key

It seems this will be the new trend for traditional marriages in Nigeria, considering economic situations in the country

Aside from the economic hardship, why spending millions of naira to feed people who doesn't feel, care or think anything about you? Wedding is just for a day while marriage is forever. That's the wise thing to do, spend less and prepare to what is to come after the wedding

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by wellmax(m): 6:47pm On May 26
God1000:

Psquare should drop new songs for us, it's been long.

Their career is long dead.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Hollybratt(m): 6:48pm On May 26
Hey chap cheesy Second wife after 3 children? is alright. if i talk now they will say i hate igbo people

IRMC
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by MatrixCircle: 6:49pm On May 26
When a rich married man ask a lady out for a date she will never say "but you are a married man "
But when a broke married man or married man that doesn't have want the lady desire , the next thing you he is " but you are married na, I don't date married men". Then she suddenly hears that you don hammer money, she starts calling same man, " I didn't mean what I said before, it was because I was in a relationship and don’t like double dating but now we have broke up, that's why I called, you know I like you grin grin grin grin"

Women grin grin grin It takes less than 5 minutes for her to say "Yes" if my guy don make am.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Deepspirituals: 6:50pm On May 26
BigYash:
The boys wen sing ifunayan and busy body that year..
Congratulations!
. Na Sooo

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Nweike1: 6:52pm On May 26
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Nweike1: 6:52pm On May 26

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by boringdraw: 6:53pm On May 26
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by ElevationD: 6:58pm On May 26
Exquisite. Absolutely beautiful, that young woman.
However I never support divorce!
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by ElevationD: 7:02pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
I wish them well but nothing signifies marriage introduction in the pictures.

Please sir, did you look well at the pictures? You may wish to take another look. If you do, you will find them kneeling and old man, apparently the lady’s father or relation, laying hands on them.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 7:05pm On May 26
ElevationD:
Please sir, did you look well at the pictures? You may wish to take another look. If you do, you will find them kneeling and old man, apparently the lady’s father or relation, laying hands on them.
Try to reason properly. A couple can always kneel down before a father-in-law for prayer on every visit to the father in law. In fact, a man and a woman who are not married to each other can kneel before an elder for a prayer. My comment says that nothing signifies marriage introduction in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by ElevationD: 7:12pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
Try to reason properly. A couple can always kneel down before a father-in-law for prayer on every visit to the father in law. In fact, a man and a woman who are not married to each other can kneel before an elder for a prayer. My comment says that nothing signifies marriage introduction in the pictures.

“Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage”.

That’s the heading. If there’s no marriage, how can you have a father - in - law? Okoye shared pictures and we saw the couple kneeling. Were they supposed to be sleeping while the old man was praying?

I no sure say you reason am well.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 7:16pm On May 26
ElevationD:

“Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage”.

That’s the heading. If there’s no marriage, how can you have a father - in - law? Okoye shared pictures and we saw the couple kneeling. Were they supposed to be sleeping while the old man was praying?

I no sure say you reason am well.
First of all, the caption has been in edited. Yet, the pictures do not signify a traditional marriage event.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Jocdon(m): 7:17pm On May 26
Treasure17:

I seriously doubt your wellness.
There's no need to have a doubt he is totally mad.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Chasito(m): 7:18pm On May 26
donslmnstvn:

Yes, they are both married, just that Paul first marriage had crashed 2-3years ago & officially divorced, so nah the second wife him dey marry again be that. Hope its clearer now
oh, okay.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Laple0541(m): 7:21pm On May 26
OriOko88:
cool
All the girls hv dated, including my wife are taller than me,so I always hv difficult having doggy with them. My dick no dey always touch their downs wella. But mehnn tall girls are sweet. If u carry those their long legs on ur shoulders and u thrust..Na smooth ride to paradise.

It's obvious this blonde has gotten dikmatized by Paul. Yorubas will say..o ri ese werey nile o bu. grin

Small stout, I hope your John Thomas no short as you short sha! 😁.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Cmanforall: 7:32pm On May 26
donslmnstvn:

Aside from the economic hardship, why spending millions of naira to feed people who doesn't feel, care or think anything about you? Wedding is just for a day while marriage is forever. That's the wise thing to do, spend less and prepare to what is to come after the wedding

If Nigerians will accept it
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by otherway: 7:39pm On May 26
Exceed15:
May God bless this beautiful union. I love the way he moved on . No woman should make your life miserable.

Especially those who believe a man must be loyal to only their kpekus.

Only a fooolish lady leaves her husband cos he cheats on her.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by HRMK: 7:39pm On May 26
haba,na tall di lady tall abi onilegogoro she dey use?
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Edusouls(m): 7:40pm On May 26
Small pretty girl carried away by the taste of money and firm, just few years from now she go begin hear am that time she would realize her mistake

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Verifier(m): 7:44pm On May 26
donslmnstvn:

Divorced already
officially? cos I don't think it was reported anywhere plus the reason why or we should just mind our business?
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:45pm On May 26
STOP! STOP! STOP! THIS PROJECT,YOU said iS 1 TRILLION NOW 15TRILLION? STOP THIS NOW BEFORE IS TOOOO LATE. angry
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by MyAmericandream(f): 7:48pm On May 26
OriOko88:
cool
All the girls hv dated, including my wife are taller than me,so I always hv difficult having doggy with them. My dick no dey always touch their downs wella. But mehnn tall girls are sweet. If u carry those their long legs on ur shoulders and u thrust..Na smooth ride to paradise.

It's obvious this blonde has gotten dikmatized by Paul. Yorubas will say..o ri ese werey nile o bu. grin

Go national stadium with megaphone go loud am there. Ozuor.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by emmyluizzz: 7:48pm On May 26
ziragoldd:
I think I prefer the ex wife
wake up
nobody cares about your opinion
nobody knows you
you are nothing

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Omalicious1: 7:48pm On May 26

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by MyAmericandream(f): 7:49pm On May 26
Edusouls:
Small pretty girl carried away by the taste of money and firm, just few years from now she go begin hear am that time she would realize her mistake

The little girl knows what she's doing oh. She didn’t see it as a mistake she might have a motive.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by campbelljosh(m): 7:51pm On May 26
I seconded the doubts grin
Treasure17:

I seriously doubt your wellness.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Solofresh2: 7:52pm On May 26
OriOko88:
cool

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by ziragoldd(m): 7:54pm On May 26
emmyluizzz:

wake up

nobody cares about your opinion

nobody knows you

you are nothing
smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) / Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.