Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage (54906 Views)

Davido And Chioma Set To Hold Their Traditional Marriage In Lagos On June 25 / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Edusouls(m): 7:56pm On May 26
MyAmericandream:

The little girl knows what she's doing oh. She didn’t see it as a mistake she might have a motive.
the girl is just too naive from my eyes, she is just carried away by Monie and firm she is yet to understand what life is all about

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by MrJames007: 7:58pm On May 26
I thought this man was married before.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by DeepSight(m): 8:12pm On May 26
God1000:
I Wish them all the best.

Psquare should please drop new songs for us, it's been long.

They may have lost the capacity.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Lithiumite: 8:14pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
I wish them well but nothing signifies marriage introduction in the pictures.

A couple can always kneel before a father-in-law for prayers on every visit to the father-in-law. The pictures can signify marriage. But none of the pictures signifies a traditional marriage ceremony .

Was wondering why his brothers aren't there!! Thought they had settled their beef.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Nwaikpe: 8:14pm On May 26
If I was a father, and you brought me a second wife, it would be a shame for me to endorse your journey to a second failure.

If you couldn't fight to make the other work, you will surely bring a third one.

Shame
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Treasure17(m): 8:23pm On May 26
Jocdon:
There's no need to have a doubt he is totally mad.
Ofcourse
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by wany(f): 8:25pm On May 26
TrainPark:
The funny thing is that women expect you to be miserable after they have attempted to destroy your life.
If you move on, e dey pepper dem ehhnnn.

Always move on and do that as soon as possible. there are always younger options available.
The young lady will only be there for your money and not your body, she will also have a fresh cute guy with 6packs by the side ,don't be fool . undecided

stay within the age range of 22 - 25years... you go enjoy fresh kitten and a young woman to whom you can be a hero.

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by wany(f): 8:27pm On May 26
TrainPark:
The funny thing is that women expect you to be miserable after they have attempted to destroy your life.
If you move on, e dey pepper dem ehhnnn.

Always move on and do that as soon as possible. there are always younger options available.
The young lady will only be there for your money and not your body, she will also have a fresh cute guy with 6packs by the side ,don't be fool . undecided

stay within the age range of 22 - 25years... you go enjoy fresh kitten and a young woman to whom you can be a hero.

Don't be fooled she is only there for the money and not love.she will definitely have a side piece with 6packs and cute looks. undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by edungene7: 8:31pm On May 26
Knacking license acquired enjoy broda P no time
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Jayhome24: 8:33pm On May 26
I don't care and I give no f u c k.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Phantom233: 9:07pm On May 26
Two tall fellows, Their kids should be averagely The heights of basketballers.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by skj1377(m): 9:08pm On May 26
Second marriage is always solemn. The wife would have liked to put on a white wedding gown. Anyways I hope she can still give birth in America inorder to continue the custom.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by toluxa1(m): 9:25pm On May 26
With Cap on the head?
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Dshocker(m): 9:31pm On May 26
Sharp ✔
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Goodman247: 9:40pm On May 26
One woman's loss is another woman's profit grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Justkatty(f): 10:07pm On May 26
Edusouls:
Small pretty girl carried away by the taste of money and firm, just few years from now she go begin hear am that time she would realize her mistake
You're already seeing the future? shocked
The thing is that, now she has gotten the "Mrs" title, na she go know wetin make the first one divorce am....the broom used in flogging the previous, is behind the door.
I wonder how a pretty lady like this will accept marriage proposal to a man whose wife is still very much available.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by morgstreme: 10:09pm On May 26
OriOko88:
cool
All the girls hv dated, including my wife are taller than me,so I always hv difficult having doggy with them. My dick no dey always touch their downs wella. But mehnn tall girls are sweet. If u carry those their long legs on ur shoulders and u thrust..Na smooth ride to paradise.

It's obvious this blonde has gotten dikmatized by Paul. Yorubas will say..o ri ese werey nile o bu. grin

Childish Pervert!
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Sirianese: 10:17pm On May 26
OriOko88:
cool
All the girls hv dated, including my wife are taller than me,so I always hv difficult having doggy with them. My dick no dey always touch their downs wella. But mehnn tall girls are sweet. If u carry those their long legs on ur shoulders and u thrust..Na smooth ride to paradise.

It's obvious this blonde has gotten dikmatized by Paul. Yorubas will say..o ri ese werey nile o bu. grin

Onisokuso wink
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Mrexcell(m): 10:35pm On May 26
strangest:
Pepper her... Stupid lady.... Since she left there has been peace at home... Let her go and cry her eye out....

Very sweet beautiful lady

They're perfect match the ex wife is ijaw so u will surely expect cultural and ideological differences.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Father254: 10:53pm On May 26
ziragoldd:
I think I prefer the ex wife

Please go and marry her.

Every woman is somebody ex nothing new under the sun.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by BitterTruth0001: 11:52pm On May 26
OriOko88:
cool

It's obvious this blonde has gotten dikmatized by Paul. Yorubas will say..o ri ese werey nile o bu. . grin

Una no kuku get sense

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by CoronaVirusPro: 12:13am On May 27
Edusouls:
the girl is just too naive from my eyes, she is just carried away by Monie and firm she is yet to understand what life is all about

Same you said about Bianca Ojukwu, Sade Okoya and Regina Daniels

How is it going with them now?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by CoronaVirusPro: 12:16am On May 27
Goodman247:
One woman's loss is another woman's profit grin

Hard fact!
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by AuthorMan: 12:42am On May 27
God1000:
I Wish them all the best.

Psquare should please drop new songs for us, it's been long.

When has terrorist started listening to hip hop or afrobeat. grin
Palestinian Refugee.

Na joke o

grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by frankputer: 2:11am On May 27
Justkatty:
You're already seeing the future? shocked
The thing is that, now she has gotten the "Mrs" title, na she go know wetin make the first one divorce am....the broom used in flogging the previous, is behind the door.
I wonder how a pretty lady like this will accept marriage proposal to a man whose wife is still very much available.
Much available for who ?
So that the ex will be happy that he is frustrated.
Your gender are alike.
You will not support him to move on.
The ex and him both agreed to file a divorce. Oti lo, it’s over.
He has found love somewhere else.
If you are among pepper him gange just know that this may be the way u will end up.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by nams77: 5:56am On May 27
Reelmii:
Abia...hmm..but if say na the ex wife quick marry,, people for accuse her sleeping with the guy while still in her marriage...

What's wrong with abia nwanne
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Justkatty(f): 9:46am On May 27
frankputer:

Much available for who ?
So that the ex will be happy that he is frustrated.
Your gender are alike.
You will not support him to move on.
The ex and him both agreed to file a divorce. Oti lo, it’s over.
He has found love somewhere else.
If you are among pepper him gange just know that this may be the way u will end up.
Like I give a f**k about any man that my placenta wasn't tied to his
You must understand that all women aren't low because of a man, if your sis can't do without the title "Mrs" then there's a problem.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by OriOko88(m): 10:11am On May 27
BitterTruth0001:

Una no kuku get sense
Na ur papa I use am resemble. Asiere
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by AdisaOwala: 10:43am On May 27
OriOko88:

Na ur papa I use am resemble. Asiere

Ori oko/Ori Epon - obo ti baye e je patapata

Eran ibiye
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by Testimony1988(m): 1:09pm On May 27
In don't know why he can't maintain a stable family, I hope he won't divorce this one.
Re: Paul Okoye & Ifeoma Share Photos From Their Traditional Marriage by EmekaBlue(m): 3:53pm On May 27
Rude boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House / Toolz Vs Juliet Ibrahim, Who Is The Real Curvy Queen? (photo) / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.