Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,584 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) (49728 Views)

Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 12:26pm On May 26
Lady shares "what she ordered" vs "what she got" shocked cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3tkafN6I6U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by obi4eze(m): 12:31pm On May 26
grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by IamDora(f): 12:33pm On May 26
Lol

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by DeGods007(m): 12:41pm On May 26
Chineke God 🤣🤣🤣🤣

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by santaclaws: 12:43pm On May 26
If not for her ignorance, the dimensions were written there and she'd have known it was a miniature item...

43 cm length is about 16 inches which is just a little bigger than a long ruler. Next time, check specifications well before ordering. tongue

Edit: This is the original item information on Amazon, although she bought hers from Jumia.

292 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Boogyman557: 12:50pm On May 26
Holly Gram cool

grin grin grin

Fraud in BROAD DAYLIGHT grin

Na to carry my OLD KALA trace them.

Madam make I help u call 911 grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Treasure17(m): 1:01pm On May 26
grin grin
This one loud o. The difference, o lo far.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by essentialone(m): 1:03pm On May 26
officialwdhtv:
Lady shares "what she ordered" vs "what she got" shocked cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3tkafN6I6U

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7bg58oSC0n/?igsh=cnd5dDdxMThsZWE5

Some girls be like "I suffered with him for years, now he leaves to date another woman".
When u were with him, what did u contribute? A man will manage to pay his rent and still take care of ur little needs, but because he couldn't afford the expensive ones, u call that suffering? Women need to wake up from their sleep.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by decatalyst(m): 1:11pm On May 26
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

grin grin grin

Fraud in BROAD DAYLIGHT grin

Madam make I help u call 911 grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

That's not fraud.

Nah she no read description. Miniatures are sold on almost every major platform like Alibaba, aliexpress, and jumia

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Boogyman557: 1:14pm On May 26
decatalyst:

That's not fraud.

Nah she no read description. Miniatures are sold on almost every major platform like Alibaba, aliexpress, and jumia
Holly Gram cool Kai !!

grin grin

WTF MAN!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by muyico(m): 1:18pm On May 26
weytinz make we do now? make we go beat dem abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Obierika(m): 1:36pm On May 26
She rushed to place an order cos she thought she was going to make a killing

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by dkidd: 1:40pm On May 26
santaclaws:
If not for her ignorance, the dimensions were written there and she'd have known it was a miniature item...

43 cm length is about 16 inches which is just a little bigger than a long ruler. Next time, check specifications well before ordering. tongue
So why would they list a miniature travel suitcase? Who dey use them travel? Rats? Abeg if this is true then it's just wrong and a fraud even for 12k plus sef

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by dkidd: 1:42pm On May 26
decatalyst:

That's not fraud.

For who and why? And why the outrageous price? 12.5k that means the normal one will be over 100k then

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by BlackyOne: 1:42pm On May 26
Make she put her brain inside, since she doesn't understand measurements that is clearly stated on the item description, but she'll be quick to choose 9 inches gbola

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:46pm On May 26
I just read the description online....The suit case is meant for dolls. She no read the description or she just want chase clout

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by NwaliE01: 1:49pm On May 26
Hahahahahahha.

What is this?

Hhahahahahahh
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:53pm On May 26
dkidd:

So why would they list a miniature travel suitcase? Who dey use them travel? Rats? Abeg if this is true then it's just wrong and a fraud even for 12k plus sef
the suitcase is meant for a doll...the measurement clearly stated 43cm 18" Girl. This is the size of a doll. And yes you buy it for kids to play with.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Rejouir: 1:55pm On May 26
santaclaws:

Nigerians don't like to read. That's the problem she just saw a cheap bag, and went for it. Even an adult school bag costs more than 12k right now. Not to talk about a traveling bag.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by dominique(f): 1:57pm On May 26
You saw 43cm, 18" (inches), what were you expecting? You should have taken your metrics classes seriously. The seller sef na proper criminal, how can you sell that toy for a whole 12k?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by id4sho(m): 2:02pm On May 26
santaclaws:

She's so dull that she bought a toy undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Benwallt(m): 2:26pm On May 26
You ordered box but got flask. All Na container

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by UcheKingsley1: 2:43pm On May 26
Give it to children as toys, they will appreciate you and pray for you. Not bad after all grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by siofra(f): 3:08pm On May 26
dkidd:

For who and why? And why the outrageous price? 12.5k that means the normal one will be over 100k then

I priced a similar looking box (not in size though) in the market, they told me 45k lol

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Rexymania(m): 3:39pm On May 26
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by dkidd: 3:40pm On May 26
siofra:

I priced a similar looking box (not in size though) in the market, they told me 45k lol
That's the normal one na as in normal size right? Not that empty doll plastic
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by dkidd: 3:41pm On May 26
ruggedtimi:
the suitcase is meant for a doll...the measurement clearly stated 43cm 18" Girl. This is the size of a doll. And yes you buy them for kids to play with.
Lol I see
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Seunpapa65: 3:47pm On May 26
1688 don run am ooo 🤣🤣
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by brendan007: 3:50pm On May 26
santaclaws:

But what she's holding isn't as long as the said ruler.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by santaclaws: 4:17pm On May 26
brendan007:

But what she's holding isn't as long as the said ruler.

If you add the length of the luggage handle to it, it should be long enough.

It might seem like a scam, but you can't call it a scam cos they included the specifications, that's why people need to be careful when placing orders online.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by santaclaws: 4:22pm On May 26
dkidd:

Some people actually buy miniature items, maybe as a toy or for decoration, but the sellers are aware of people's ignorance and that's why you can't hold them liable cos the specifications were there.

There's no normal suitcase that's 43 cm, so I blame the buyer as well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.