Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,534 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) (49726 Views)

Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by brendan007: 4:51pm On May 26
santaclaws:

If you add the length of the luggage handle to it, it should be long enough.

It might seem like a scam, but you can't call it a scam cos they included the specifications, that's why people need to be careful when placing orders online.
You're right though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by decatalyst(m): 6:42pm On May 26
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Kai !!

grin grin

WTF MAN!

A colleague once ordered "cheap" kettle on aliexpress...she was expectant...days and weeks went by...finally the supposed kettle arrived🤣

She wan cry and i just dey laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣

The kettle nah miniature...meant for decor😄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 9:28am On May 27
decatalyst:

A colleague once ordered "cheap" kettle on aliexpress...she was expectant...days and weeks went by...finally the supposed kettle arrived🤣

She wan cry and i just dey laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣

The kettle nah miniature...meant for decor😄

Lol
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by udomonday: 10:37am On May 27
ruggedtimi:
the suitcase is meant for a doll...the measurement clearly stated 43cm 18" Girl. This is the size of a doll. And yes you buy them for kids to play with.
women don't know anything about inches and measurements,when a girl saw my dick she shouted wao this is big,I asked her how many inches does she think it is and she said 12 or maybe 13.meanwhile its 6.5
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:51am On May 28
udomonday:
women don't know anything about inches and measurements,when a girl saw my dick she shouted wao this is big,I asked her how many inches does she think it is and she said 12 or maybe 13.meanwhile its 6.5

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Innobee99(m): 10:00pm On May 28
santaclaws:
If not for her ignorance, the dimensions were written there and she'd have known it was a miniature item...

43 cm length is about 16 inches which is just a little bigger than a long ruler. Next time, check specifications well before ordering. tongue
But how should tat thing be sold for 12k? Is that not fraud?
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Nonexisting1: 10:00pm On May 28
I wanted to type what's the difference until I saw the fourth picture.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:01pm On May 28
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by meobizy(f): 10:02pm On May 28
The dimensions were listed. Ignorance was her undoing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Mikespecialone(m): 10:02pm On May 28
What’s the difference ?? Accept faith and manage it grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by brainhgeek(m): 10:03pm On May 28
Did she not see the 43cm description below the item?
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Felaincarnated: 10:07pm On May 28
If na prick matter she for notice d cm length.
santaclaws:
If not for her ignorance, the dimensions were written there and she'd have known it was a miniature item...

43 cm length is about 16 inches which is just a little bigger than a long ruler. Next time, check specifications well before ordering. tongue
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:08pm On May 28
So why bring it to us?
You left all the trolley bags in your area to order online so that u will have what to post....

Flex your order
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Noblegraphix20(m): 10:12pm On May 28
This is micro traveling bag
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Franking: 10:15pm On May 28
I dey buy wetin I dey see korokoro to avoid stories that touch like this one.
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On May 28
Im sure they told her the measurements to avoid litigation but when they see cheap things they are careless.
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by MrJames007: 10:23pm On May 28
officialwdhtv:
Lady shares "what she ordered" vs "what she got" shocked cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3tkafN6I6U
But what's the meaning of this
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by caesymore(m): 10:25pm On May 28
santaclaws:

Lol, you got it right, I buy things online, must people that have this kind of issues wanted to buy the right stuff for cheap price. See the price sef just 12k
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by izubext007: 10:28pm On May 28
how would greed allowed you to buy such bag for N12510. Enjoy ur key holder.
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by 7upnigeria: 10:29pm On May 28
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

grin grin grin

Fraud in BROAD DAYLIGHT grin

Na to carry my OLD KALA trace them.

Madam make I help u call 911 grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

God why are Obidients SOOO FOOOOOLISH. Damn, that item definitely has its size specification but she refused to look at it because she felt it was SO CHEAP.
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by CaptainFM1: 10:34pm On May 28
Next time, you will ask the seller to place the item beside a commensurate dimension and snap the picture to you.

Anyway, it's a wicked world.
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by eallstar: 10:39pm On May 28
decatalyst:

That's not fraud.

Nah she no read description. Miniatures are sold on almost every major platform like Alibaba, aliexpress, and jumia
So why can't they write that word "mini" there if not fraud, trap and scam and deceit just to lure unsuspecting buyers. Why did they make the picture appear more bigger?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Sheuns(m): 10:39pm On May 28
The description clearly wrote 43cm
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Shurtman79(m): 10:45pm On May 28
Nothing to worry about here na the two carrier wear jacket grin
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:45pm On May 28
Aswear if na me that delivery man will not go anywhere
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by bizhop01: 10:46pm On May 28
She had new toy to play with
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by kibi(f): 10:50pm On May 28
She and not jumia made the mistake by not reading the dimensions.
As long as its a returnable item, which I think it is, she should return and get a refund or reorder after reading this time

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by UselessBuharist: 10:52pm On May 28
The girl is a thief, how can she buy a real suitcase for N12,500
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by oviexcels(m): 10:52pm On May 28
43cm is almost 1/2 a metre I don't think she acted ignorantly because 43cm can't be held in a palm like that, they duped her

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Day169: 11:06pm On May 28
oviexcels:
43cm is almost 1/2 a metre I don't think she acted ignorantly because 43cm can't be held in a palm like that, they duped her
Yep..
Fast delivery. undecided
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Ubdavis(m): 11:07pm On May 28
The one she got is finner
Re: Lady Shares "What She Ordered" Vs "What She Got" (pics/video) by Ubdavis(m): 11:08pm On May 28
The one she got is finner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.