Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,552 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy (556 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by IyaTola: 1:14pm On May 26
What can I do for you that would make you extremely happy that doesn't have to do with money

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Jashub: 1:15pm On May 26
A well paid job around Abuja axis grin

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Hollybratt(m): 1:29pm On May 26
Hey chap cheesy if you can stop posting on Nairaland i will be very happy.

IRMC

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by illicit(m): 1:42pm On May 26
Can I have those huge water melons for a weekend plssss?

😉

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by FaceTanke: 1:43pm On May 26
Help me with Abuja government job pls

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by ebubenmuo(f): 1:45pm On May 26
[quote author=IyaTola post=130149708][/quote]

Just some amount of money so that my kids can eat

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by eliyke(m): 2:23pm On May 26
Money

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by IyaTola: 2:27pm On May 26
ebubenmuo:

Read the post again, this time slowly.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Unclebayo(m): 2:28pm On May 26
put that your big breast on my head

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by IyaTola: 2:35pm On May 26
Jashub:
A well paid job around Abuja axis grin
https://whatsapp(.)com/channel/0029VaH6zEJFHWpuQ1zwxt1Q
Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by ebubenmuo(f): 2:41pm On May 26
IyaTola:
Read the post again, this time slowly.

Yeah I read and understood clearly.
Now try to understand mine.

Just some amount of money to feed my kids from your side would actually make me happy

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Opanka44(m): 3:17pm On May 26

If you can bless me with some money to buy foodstuffs, I'll be extremely grateful

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by bluepreek(m): 3:20pm On May 26
Please send me money,even if it's small thing self ..I will appreciate

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by IyaTola: 3:37pm On May 26
Opanka44:

If you can bless me with some money to buy foodstuffs, I'll be extremely grateful
I said that doesn't involve money

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Sapasenator: 3:37pm On May 26
illicit:
Can I have those huge water melons for a weekend plssss?

😉

Which melons, if she remove those straps, the melons go fall reach her waist.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by IyaTola: 3:38pm On May 26
ebubenmuo:

Yeah I read and understood clearly.
Now try to understand mine.

Just some amount of money to feed my kids from your side would actually make me happy
I am not sure you read and understood clearly
Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by MetforminX: 3:44pm On May 26
Help me to get referrals for my hold wallet to make me eligible for the airdrop.

https:///holdwallet_bot/app?startapp=HW7R7JJCDD8B
Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by youngrhosy(m): 3:52pm On May 26
Federal government job pls sad sad sad
Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Ibkay32(m): 3:55pm On May 26
Please I need to a Job
You can make me happy by providing one for me or by referring me to one

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Jman06(m): 4:06pm On May 26
Giving me job at WHO

If you're a politician and you do the above for me, I'll vote for you and also mobilize people to vote for you during elections regardless of your party.
Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by imagrg(m): 5:16pm On May 26
Nor be man/men you born them for?
See wahala!
ebubenmuo:

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by ayjay45(m): 5:18pm On May 26
Buy me iPhone 15 Pro max

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:06pm On May 26
At the end of the day, nah still dat money go win am.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by AfeezShomorin(m): 7:15pm On May 26
I'm looking for a second wife, send that girl on your profile to me for testing

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Unclebayo(m): 7:37pm On May 26
AfeezShomorin:
I'm looking for a second wife, send that girl on your profile to me for testing
forget it bro, except you want this grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by achicares(m): 8:54pm On May 26

Please, if you can help me get a security job or any job that comes with accommodation. I'm staying far away badagry

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:03pm On May 26
If it makes me happy,then it has value

If it has value,then you MUST spend murny 2 get or/and send it 2 me.

Not everyone is having it good ,stop playing.

My mum has been suffering since embarassed

Damn

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by IyaTola: 9:57pm On May 26
achicares:

Please, if you can help me get a security job or any job that comes with accommodation. I'm staying far away badagry
Check the 9th post on this thread
Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by IyaTola: 9:58pm On May 26
Ibkay32:
Please I need to a Job
You can make me happy by providing one for me or by referring me to one
check the post i made at 2:35pm
Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Sapasenator: 10:01pm On May 26
Unclebayo:
forget it bro, except you want this grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which kain play be that, person fit fall inside that well na.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by Ibkay32(m): 10:25pm On May 26
IyaTola:
check the post i made at 2:35pm

The Link is not working
Re: What Can I Do For You That Would Make You Extremely Happy by phty: 11:51pm On May 26
gift me 100 thousand naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens When A Man And Woman Gets in the mood. / Taller Or Shorter Than You? / Mulberry Bags-a World-shattering Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.