Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,976 members, 7,863,481 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies (32179 Views)

Soakaway Collapses At NPA Quarters, Nyanya In Abuja; 3 Rescued / Building Collapses At Lagos Island, Lagos State / 3d Wallpaper And Stamped Concrete Training In Lagos (11 Days To Go) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Mitsurugi(m): 8:17pm On May 26
PUNANI01:
By tomorrow morning, you will see Obi there; that useless man wey carry Zoo for head. He will be disgraced totally.

I never believed that a large part of Nigerians suffer mental health issues
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Basic123: 8:17pm On May 26
ComeToJesus:

Can you atleast allow the poor little one's soul have some rest before you start the ignition of you usual sickness?

Tueh!!

Did you read the comments where one of your fellow mad man claims Tinubu visit caused the incidence?
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Mitsurugi(m): 8:18pm On May 26
RexMUna:

You seem very deluded!
You lack compassion within yourself.. all your interests is to banter with someone!
Learn to be considerate sometimes.

yarimo and deluded. I think I like it
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by CJStarz: 8:20pm On May 26
MrProlific95:
Rip to the dead,

Just when our President traveled to Lagos,

he should have remained in Abuja,

I am not a fan of omens, but....
You just spoke my mind bro
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by AllahOfterror: 8:21pm On May 26
yarimo:
bitter OBI will soon react and also visit the place because it happens in Lagos state, but he is yet to react to the lady that was killed by Chinese company in Abia state

After this ur frustration ended na thunder go fire you

Aged man like u, keep up mumu
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by EPIJOE: 8:24pm On May 26
All make shift religious centers should be a concern. Just by my house a make shift roofing for a mosque was sited. As an engineer I observe the wooden pillars are not casted to the ground, any heavy breezes, would take it down..

We should be conscious of our safety first.

At least the Bible says watch and pray.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by ComeToJesus: 8:24pm On May 26
Basic123:

Did you read the comments where one of your fellow mad man claims Tinubu visit caused the incidence?

I don't follow mad men. I don't know them. You know them. So, you can act like them.

Human life is sacred. Probably some are are still writhing in pains, waiting to be rescued, under the rubble.

You and your fellow sick crew are here exhibiting your idiocy and manifesting tribal sickness.
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Sacroscant1: 8:27pm On May 26
Yusuf street Ladipo market
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Treasure17(m): 8:28pm On May 26
yarimo:
bitter OBI will soon react and also visit the place because it happens in Lagos state, but he is yet to react to the lady that was killed by Chinese company in Abia state
This bateria yanribo need malaria drug. grin
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Krankhead: 8:33pm On May 26
Seefinish:
I know your druggie lord won't visit the victims to sympathize with them
We all know that Obi is deceiving himself with his myopic followers
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by DesChyko: 8:37pm On May 26
Who approved the building?
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Penisman: 8:39pm On May 26
The gods are angry.
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On May 26
Mohammed must have fallen asleep grin grin grin
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by mecuries(m): 8:44pm On May 26
yarimo:
an innocent child lost her life and this is all you could come up with? You are utterly disgusting
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by HateBigots: 8:46pm On May 26
yarimo:
Derailed a tread about the death of a 11 year old and made it political. Irredeemable joker.🤦

Mynd44
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001
Seun
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Ulogwe1: 8:51pm On May 26
Na y ooo.
Sorry for the loss.

RIP young girl.
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Father4all: 8:55pm On May 26
Aljana straight
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by OLUENTA1: 9:00pm On May 26
God will console the soul lost but meanwhile I can see that Nigeria has come to a fail state if the proper reportage was not done. The pictures showed the hidden secret there. There was a road construction on the street and the excavator collapsed the mosque. How can this not reported. So bad
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Uncletony(m): 9:06pm On May 26
Luckysbab:
Allahumma ighfirlaha warhamha.

May Allaah comfort her family and the community.
Which Allah?!
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by abdsamad(m): 9:07pm On May 26
Obyangel:
The God she went to worship can't even save her embarassed

Rest on little damsel, Nigeria/Religion failed you.

Time to start personal relationship with God/Allah, worship him in Truth and in spirit, not going to an old death-trap house to bow.

And if she died in a collapsed school, time for home schooling ba?

Issokay.

Human beings built a poor structure but why o why didn’t god remodel it and add more supernatural cement
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Segxydube: 9:08pm On May 26
yarimo:

So na peter obi be ur family problem?
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by AgubataAkokwa: 9:09pm On May 26
Where was Allah and that terrorist MohaMAD
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Ravern: 9:10pm On May 26
maysimsimple:
Which side for papa ajao? That's my hood
Ladipo Mosque @ entrance of Yusuf STR, opp Ecobank Ladipo

It was an avoidable tragedy but God knows why it happened that eay
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by chiefolododo(m): 9:14pm On May 26
Obyangel:
The God she went to worship can't even save her embarassed

Rest on little damsel, Nigeria/Religion failed you.

Time to start personal relationship with God/Allah, worship him in Truth and in spirit, not going to an old death-trap house to bow.
don't mix black and white, this is not how to preach the gospel
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by StraightGaay: 9:17pm On May 26
yarimo:
Between the two of you I don't know who is more bitter.
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by maysimsimple(m): 9:18pm On May 26
Thanks for the update . That's my adugbo. Osoro Street. I went to ilekreu there

ote author=Ravern post=130157358]
Ladipo Mosque @ entrance of Yusuf STR, opp Ecobank Ladipo

It was an avoidable tragedy but God knows why it happened that eay[/quote]
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Ravern: 9:19pm On May 26
OLUENTA1:
God will console the soul lost but meanwhile I can see that Nigeria has come to a fail state if the proper reportage was not done. The pictures showed the hidden secret there. There was a road construction on the street and the excavator collapsed the mosque. How can this not reported. So bad

As you rightly said there is a road construction going on and the excavator was digging deep for water channel. The excavator just finished the side of the mosque before the Moslem faithfuls entered for prayer and within minutes the mosque collapsed. In the first place the mosque was built encroaching the street road being rebuilt, second the mosque was a downstairs before being converted to upstairs and as Nigeria, you know how sentiments cloud our rationality in term of safety standards
Thirdly if the worshippers has exercise a little patience today and allow the excavator to finish its work, we could not have lost lives today especially those of innocent children praying on the top floor of the building
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by nekta(m): 9:20pm On May 26
Una hear this one nobody call for investigations oh when he happen to tb Joshua that year head roll for the matter oh
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Berankis: 9:26pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
Tragic! A sad Sunday for our Muslim brothers and sisters.

It is a sad coincidence that the presidential visit happened at the same time. May the departed soul rest in peace.
It's a sad for all of us reading/hearing this news.
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by magzey: 9:29pm On May 26
SO SAD MAY ALLAH GRANT HER JANNATUL FIRDAUS,AMEEN
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by ablejesus26(m): 9:30pm On May 26
yarimo:
are we not talking about death here ? Always good at claiming victimizations . You don't even know what is derailing. Go back to school

You are playing ignorant if you can't fathom that You are derailing the thread.

This is a thread that highlights a grievous loss,it's a thread to sober, reflect and wish the loved ones of the dead condolences,not a thread to do your dry Obi banters.

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod

rule 1.
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Carlylepneuma: 9:31pm On May 26
bassdow:
and Allah couldn't help SAVE her despite being in his hoUsE
Allah does wt He wills... An atheist like ur self can't comprehend...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island / Photos: 30yrs Erosion Menace Swallows Over 50 Houses In Nnewi / Dangers Of Living In A Shared Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.