Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,432 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies (32178 Views)

Soakaway Collapses At NPA Quarters, Nyanya In Abuja; 3 Rescued / Building Collapses At Lagos Island, Lagos State / 3d Wallpaper And Stamped Concrete Training In Lagos (11 Days To Go) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by CaptainFM1: 9:35pm On May 26
yarimo:
bitter OBI will soon react and also visit the place because it happens in Lagos state, but he is yet to react to the lady that was killed by Chinese company in Abia state

Na wa ooo!
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by NuhuAjang71(m): 9:44pm On May 26
So sad 😢
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by MrIcredible: 10:06pm On May 26
Sebastine1994:
Aswear2gad na Yoruba mosque.

They never take anything serious
When will OSU ALUSI pigs have SENSE?
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by PHAYOL81: 12:30am On May 27
May GOD grant the deceased eternal rest and hasten the recovery of the injured. That was a sad SUNDAY for the community. May,GOD strenghten the deceased relations.
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:42am On May 27
yarimo:
bitter OBI will soon react and also visit the place because it happens in Lagos state, but he is yet to react to the lady that was killed by Chinese company in Abia state

A member of the Association of Road & Streets Beggars of Nigeria (ARSBN) have spoken. Now let's clap for him for what he will go and buy next to eat is Beans & Bread
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by ziragoldd(m): 6:04am On May 27
Time to start personal relationship with God/Allah, worship him in Truth and in spirit, not going to an old death-trap house to bow
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:43am On May 27
yarimo:

The mosque TINUBU built with one bag of cement as a developer of Lagos State has started bringing positive news of deaths to Lagos State Muslims......lols

You know the President enjoys this kind of positive news ....

He will soon give them #200million , the dame money Lagos State Indigenes paid as tax and you will clap for him and do more sacrifice to him as your god of personal saviour ....lols
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:46am On May 27
kiss
Mitsurugi:

I never believed that a large part of Nigerians suffer mental health issues

That's why the Federal Government under Abacha and Babagida government did an evaluation as to where the largest Psychiatrist hospital in Nigeria can be, and they found out it should be in South West Lagos, the heart of South West.....

Many are mad but few are looming the streets
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by 82man: 8:09am On May 27
Where is our honourable minister of condolence Mr Peter obi , be fast to react to this one 😁😁😁
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by youngrichnigga: 9:04am On May 27
I just saw a video about what really happened and below is my comments regarding the interview granted by one of the people that were inside the mosque at the time of the incident.

May God repose the soul(s) of the dead and also grant quick recovery to the injured.

Two questions I have on this are:
1.Did the mosque build its foundation beyond the approved line and not respect the setback rules?
2. Did the contractor do the necessary assessments required for a major work like road expansion and drainage increase?
If you look at it critically, you'll realize that the common practice in Lagos of awarding contracts to part loyalists contributed to this mishap and the nonchalance of Mosques and Churches towards safety as well as disregard for rules and regulations are also factors that contributed to this.
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Slimbee1(m): 10:08am On May 27
The mosque doesn't collapsed on its own but through a mistake of excavator operator. He's trying to dig gutter that's when he mistakenly hit the mosque foundation and the mosque collapsed instantly. I'm living in Papa Ajao, so I know what happened. Don't mind my grammatical error ooo, I'm a local boy.
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Banjoramos(m): 10:52am On May 27
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rojiun
Re: Mosque Collapses At Papa Ajao, Lagos, 11-Year-Old Girl Dies by Khyrvxjzy: 11:04am On Jun 09
RexMUna:

You seem very deluded!
You lack compassion within yourself.. all your interests is to banter with someone!
Learn to be considerate sometimes.
compassion
considerate for a fraudster

yarimo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island / Photos: 30yrs Erosion Menace Swallows Over 50 Houses In Nnewi / Dangers Of Living In A Shared Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.