Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,274 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy (864 Views)

Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February / Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by free234free: 4:42pm On May 26
Tinubu is the best president ever. 24 hours light no easy .
I have never experienced this in naija .
I hope he returns.
Na only winch go criticize am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by BossGerald: 5:10pm On May 26
Voluntary slaves are very easy to spot.

24hrs light at what price? Tinupoo can't subsidise electricity but he can pay #80bn for hajj subsidy jus half a year.

Rubbish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On May 26
Bitter Obidients will soon invade this thread with lies 🤣🤣

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Danielomisco(m): 6:36pm On May 26
Yesso Tinubu forever!! Fuel should be 3k and dollar 5k best presidooooo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by BigCowHornn: 6:42pm On May 26
BossGerald:

24hrs light at what price? Tinupoo can't subsidise electricity but he can pay #80bn for hajj subsidy jus half a year.

Rubbish

The OPs own is to use light. It's his father and mother paying the bills that's why it doesn't bother him at all

He is still a child

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Killerofpigs: 6:45pm On May 26
Tinubu has banned Mandate and RONU chanting. Dem never send you the memo?

grin

yarimo:
Bitter Obidients will soon invade this thread with lies 🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Oilwell(m): 6:46pm On May 26
No mind all these Agbado children on Nairaland.

E.g Yarimo below

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by zealousayo(m): 7:21pm On May 26
We do experience power outage for over a week. Since two days, we not had 'light' till this moment. Where is my location? Lagos State. So, the OP should snap out of his sycophancy, except you were just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Basic123: 8:25pm On May 26
zealousayo:
We do experience power outage for over a week. Since two days, we not had 'light' till this moment. Where is my location? Lagos State. So, the OP should snap out of his sycophancy, except you were just being sarcastic.
The OP said his own..just say your own and vanish!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by zealousayo(m): 4:10pm On May 27
Basic123:

The OP said his own..just say your own and vanish!

Then you should have just said your own, and move on without quoting me. You should practise what you preach. Or you wanted to be doing praise singing to make you happy? In your deluded mind, I'm very sure you were thinking I'm against the present government. People like you are a big hindrance to the progress of this nation.

Please don't bother to quote me again. I'm going to ignore if you if you do.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by KEVIND: 4:24pm On May 27
wink wink wink wink
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Beautifulday: 4:34pm On May 27
free234free:
I hope he returns.

During Jonathan era, I was enjoying 24 hours light. Buhar, most weeks. Its nothing new over here
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by free234free: 10:55am On May 29
Beautifulday:

During Jonathan era, I was enjoying 24 hours light. Buhar, most weeks. Its nothing new over here
where be that? Be specific
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by free234free: 10:57am On May 29
zealousayo:
I have had uninterrupted power from the day i posted till today that you are readimg this. My location is Ikeja. What's your location
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by free234free: 10:59am On May 29
Danielomisco:
Yesso Tinubu forever!! Fuel should be 3k and dollar 5k best presidooooo!!!!!
I rather pah flr fuel 5k a litre and enter any pump station and buy without stress than to pay 100 naira a liter and at still wait for weeks without fuel
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by free234free: 10:59am On May 29
BossGerald:

Rubbish
u wanted 24 hours light for free
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Chinkoalhaji34: 11:05am On May 29
Tinubu dey try wella, Baba don make our country beta! Light dey 24hrs, I no believe! Obey Tinubu, no join those barbarians wey dey protest, dem dey spoil our country.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Beautifulday: 12:18pm On May 29
free234free:
where be that? Be specific

You be odeh.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by free234free: 12:21pm On May 29
Beautifulday:

You be odeh.
your papa.. you expect do live inside toilet and expect tinubu wey be your papa mate to give steady light?
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Beautifulday: 12:25pm On May 29
free234free:
your papa.. you expect do live inside toilet and expect tinubu wey be your papa mate to give steady light?

nah your papa you dey insult. It is unfortunate that you live where live has not been regular for the major part of your life. Try change location. The next street to mine. A former local government chairman has a house there. light no be our problem.

Make i ask, una dey use prepaid meter so?
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by zealousayo(m): 12:53pm On May 29
free234free:
I have had uninterrupted power from the day i posted till today that you are readimg this. My location is Ikeja. What's your location

Epe.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by stacyadams: 12:55pm On May 29
BigCowHornn:

The OPs own is to use light. It's his father and mother paying the bills that's why it doesn't bother him at all

He is still a child
The idiots lives in Ogbomosho with the grand mother who goes to farm every day to fend for a 40 year old clown....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by free234free: 12:58pm On May 29
zealousayo:

Epe.
u no get light there ?
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by zealousayo(m): 1:04pm On May 29
free234free:
u no get light there ?
For a week straight at times, we no dey get light. Sometimes, just for a few hours per day. It's almost as if the place is not electrified sef.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by StarRiderr: 1:05pm On May 29
free234free:
I hope he returns.
for where una dey use light for 9ja 24/7 for my area in ketu here we don buy fuel tire e don become normal life style for here we don protest, complain tire so we don accept our faith ...why I dey type this thing with piggin na make our S.A counterpart no using'am mock us but to be frank living in Nigeria is like living in hell
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Philipponzaghi: 1:09pm On May 29
Tinubu na Baba, 24 hours light dey Naija, I pray make him continue. Only winch go talk against am.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by free234free: 2:04pm On May 29
StarRiderr:
for where una dey use light for 9ja 24/7 for my area in ketu here we don buy fuel tire e don become normal life style for here we don protest, complain tire so we don accept our faith ...why I dey type this thing with piggin na make our S.A counterpart no using'am mock us but to be frank living in Nigeria is like living in hell
this guy funny die 😂.bro some places get light 24 hours.o. but the money wey we dey pay no be joke o. In a month I dey spend close to 80k for light alone.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by free234free: 2:06pm On May 29
zealousayo:

For a week straight at times, we no dey get light. Sometimes, just for a few hours per day. It's almost as if the place is not electrified sef.
I now knkw why. Most those places without constant light don't have a good percentage of people using prepaid meters. Omo the charge.s no be here o
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by Nzogbu2012: 2:06pm On May 29
Yorubaland is great.... sons of Zik know this....and they are patiently waiting for the ignorant generation they will deceive to politically capture the ancestral home our legendary ancestors preserved for us.... from the days of Obatala to the days of the sage...

The greatest Igbo leader of all times who united them for the first time in history politically was Zik... He was so obsessed about our affairs and dreamed of Yorubaland as the launching base for Igbo expansionism that he wanted leadership there rather than build his political base at home.... He was blocked in 1951... stayed back and fought for 4 years to have political relevance in Yorubaland.... when Awolowo had enough of him, he chased him out in disgrace...

It was after Zik was disgraced from Yorubaland than he decided to go back home to rule his people.... He did not however relent with his obsession.... Yoruba people gave him a reality check and his people demoted him from the illusions of 'Zik of Africa' to 'Owelle of Onitsha'... rather than respect this and stay in his lane, he teamed up with the North to manipulate
was after Zik was disgraced from Yorubaland than he decided to go back home to rule his people.... He did not however relent with his obsession.... Yoruba people gave him a reality check and his people demoted him from the illusions of 'Zik of Africa' to 'Owelle of Onitsha'... rather than respect this and stay in his lane, he teamed up with the North to manipulate them with use to federal might to wrestle for Yorubaland.... breaking Midwest from western region... inciting political heavy weights like Remi Fani Kayode against the chosen leader of Yoruba people... He recklessness eventually misguided his people against all factions of Nigeria like it did in Southern Cameroons and his actions caused the tensions that caused a civil war

Ojukwu had tensions with the North.... Yoruba people stayed neutral in the wahala of Arewa and his mistress in the first republic.... then he launched an invasion into Yorubaland and ended in disgrace.... Yoruba people like Black Scorpion invaded Biafra and chased the warlord to Ivory coast like a coward dressed like an ashewo as he took the last flight from Biafra to Ivory Coast.
GEJ started a comission to look into a new constitution and true federalism... sons of Zik came to the conference agitating for a depoliticization of Yorubaland and declaration of Lagos as a neutral state.. GEJ and his advisers ended in disgrace and sons of Zik today are far removed from politcs.

Obidient malaria fever emerged after a few Yoruba youths were decieved... they turned it into a reincarnation of Zikisim as they shamelessly attempted a political capture of Lagos and Yorubaland... They ended in disgrace

In a thousand years.... a people who walked around naked while my ancestors built civilizations will never become overlords of sons of 'karo ojire'

As we wait for the Sage of our time.... we will not relent in preserving our lands for his leadership.

Yoruba youths, turn your back to Obidient movement and all schemes from the East... we are not one with them.... we have different histories, Language, culture and ancestors.... one from among you is the chosen to take the baton of your
and ancestors.... one from among you is the chosen to take the baton of your ancestors... when you embrace you calling and duties... we will give you all the support you need.... always remember.... Awolowo was 28 when he started his journey...

The sage did not become the hero he is today in Yorubaland by embracing Zikisim.... you will never end up heroes by joining a propaganda Obidense movement. the fate of your land lies with your homegrown leadership.
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by StarRiderr: 7:05pm On May 30
free234free:
this guy funny die 😂.bro some places get light 24 hours.o. but the money wey we dey pay no be joke o. In a month I dey spend close to 80k for light alone.
bruh I'm not good in bantering words with people I have said our experience with light in kedu telling me you're paying 80k plus for light is your own cup of tea why would one be paying 80k plus for electricity how much is the minimum wage
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by StarRiderr: 7:06pm On May 30
StarRiderr:
bruh I'm not good in bantering words with people I have said our experience with light in kedu telling me you're paying 80k plus for light is your own cup of tea why would one be paying 80k plus for electricity in a month how much is the minimum wage
Re: Tinubu Is The Best President Ever. 24 Hours Light No Easy by StarRiderr: 7:08pm On May 30
StarRiderr:
bruh I'm not good in bantering words with people I have said our experience with light in kedu telling me you're paying 80k plus for light is your own cup of tea why would one be paying 80k plus for electricity how much is the minimum wage
bruh I'm not good in bantering words with people I have said our experience with light in kedu telling me you're paying 80k plus for light is your own cup of tea why would one be paying 80k plus for electricity in a month how much is the minimum wage ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sales Of The Nation Refineries Do You Guys Sopport It ? / Anenih Vs Obasanjo / N30m Campaign Fund Scam Rocks Anambra Ac .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.