Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,937 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Every Young Girl Should Avoid This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Young Girl Should Avoid This (5019 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Mercisharelove(f): 4:43pm On May 26
Once you place your value on money as a woman. believe me, there are men ready to pay you until you are useless... and that's what's up!

You are right bro

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by ayjay45(m): 4:47pm On May 26
So what's the essence of this post

1 Like

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 4:51pm On May 26
A smart woman will still value money and won't become useless. Forget these things men are spending heavily without even getting a hug. Just know when to run away, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by ayjay45(m): 4:53pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
A smart woman will still value money and won't become useless. Forget these things men are spending heavily without even getting a hug. Just know when to run away, that's all.
succulent. Empty head big chest

17 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 4:55pm On May 26
ayjay45:
succulent. Empty head big chest
I'm not your mate , don't you ever quote me rudely again. Be warned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by ayjay45(m): 5:03pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
or else what. See this one. I say it again empty head big chest yet succulent. Suck sick bress milk

19 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by ayjay45(m): 5:19pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
fΕ³ck your stinking pussy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Mercisharelove(f): 6:11pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

Please stay off my threads, I dislike you and everything you represent

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 6:16pm On May 26
Mercisharelove:

Who your dislike help and I respond to topic I see not even concerned or bother to check about the insaneee poster.
You must really think you matter. Odiegwu ooo

3 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by SIRTee15: 6:22pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
I go chop him money, I go chop him money...
Na so Amaka take become ashawo...

21 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 6:24pm On May 26
SIRTee15:

I go chop him money, I go chop him money...
Na so Amaka take become ashawo...
Na amaka wan do ashawo, no be the money wey she chop.
Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by ayjay45(m): 6:45pm On May 26
Mercisharelove:

hahaha haha EreluRoz is that you grin grin grin grin

ROTFL
Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by SIRTee15: 6:50pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Na amaka wan do ashawo, no be the money wey she chop.

Let's say Amaka chop the money of 10 men, U think she no go sleep with at least 5 of them?
Or U think na all of them be simp/mumu...

Na so ashawo dey start...

8 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Mercisharelove(f): 8:27pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Who your dislike help and I respond to topic I see not even concerned or bother to check about the insaneee poster.
You must really think you matter. Odiegwu ooo

That's how you developed blood dropper infections you wear pampers everywhere looking for who to infect, guys please stay away from this rotten bitch. She stinks both ways!

5 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 8:35pm On May 26
Mercisharelove:

That's how you developed blood dropper infections you wear pampers everywhere looking for who to infect, guys please stay away from this rotten bitch. She stinks both ways!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Reverend sister Paracleta sef get violence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it didn't even take me anything to bring out the demons in you.

Holier than thou whereas na una do pass.
Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Fahvvy: 9:08pm On May 26
@OP undecided...
You are derailing your own thread by paying that fellow any attention undecided...

@fellow_above_me undecided...
Only fo.ols without any self respect stay in places they aren't wanted, don't be a nuisance to humanity undecided...

@Topic undecided...
I totally agree with the pix undecided...

You see, money isn't the issue here undecided...
The issue here is that most modern women are so bereft of sense, so much so that their only means of making money is spreading their legs like butter on agege bread undecided...

That's why they go about looking for a rich man to leech upon undecided...
And when they find one, they are ready to tolerate any form of abuse just to keep leeching on him undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:19pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

She can't run for ever ever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Mercisharelove(f): 9:52pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Reverend sister Paracleta sef get violence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it didn't even take me anything to bring out the demons in you.

Holier than thou whereas na una do pass.

If you like don't repent, only God can heal you now, medication is useless because it's a curse. You remember the woman you broke her marriage, such a beautiful marriage, but you destroyed it because of your insatiable desire for shadows. She cursed you, mental disorder is next, and I am never going to pray for you.

If you ever need to repent, you call your pastor. Because I have already rejected you and everything you represent

6 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 5:16am On May 27
Mercisharelove:

If you like don't repent, only God can heal you now, medication is useless because it's a curse. You remember the woman you broke her marriage, such a beautiful marriage, but you destroyed it because of your insatiable desire for shadows. She cursed you, metal disorder is next, and I am never going to pray for you.

If you ever need to repent, you call your pastor. Because I have already rejected you and everything you represent
I wonder what is actually going on with you kos you are losing it. Na your marriage I go break next but unfortunately your husband no get money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ werey alakori

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:49am On May 27
EreluRoz:
I wonder what is actually going on with you kos you are losing it. Na your marriage I go break next but unfortunately your husband no get money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ werey alakori

You wonder why what?

You thought I was just a simple preacher?

I know so much....

And I pity your life without love, real love

I am spiritual

Don't dare us

We are everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 7:56am On May 27
Mercisharelove:

You wonder why what?

You thought I was just a simple preacher?

I know so much....

And I pity your life without love, real love

I am spiritual

Don't dare us

We are everywhere...

Try me now since you are spiritual and everywhere aΓ±d you'll get to know why I'm being called Iyaebe product of a two-faced sword βš”οΈ warrior . I'm daring you with my full chest
Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:07am On May 27
grin

6 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by obinna58(m): 8:09am On May 27
EreluRoz:
Rape accusers, na one of them be this. You stubbornly go ahead to eat his money when you know the whole purpose of giving you money is sex

Out of 3guys, you can evade one, be raped by one and finally sleeps with one wholeheartedly

7 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Mercisharelove(f): 8:09am On May 27
EreluRoz:
Try me now since you are spiritual and everywhere aΓ±d you'll get to know why I'm being called Iyaebe product of a two-faced sword βš”οΈ warrior . I'm daring you with my full chest

Now you are really scared 😨 😳 😳 u

Its good for you, little bird πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ¦

Your grandma warned you about now

What did you do?, because you think you are stubborn .

Who born you?, where is your mum, what about your daughter??

Life is hard and you are just hustling, do you ever think that's the right way ??

The worst part is, you have been initiated,

What do I do with you young lady.

Alright send me pm.

I can help you! I am spiritual I told you and I know so much, because I have been training over the years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 8:13am On May 27
Mercisharelove:

Now you are really scared 😨 😳 😳 u

Its good for you, little bird πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ¦

Your grandma warned you about now

What did you do?, because you think you are stubborn .

Who born you?, where is your mum, what about your daughter??

Life is hard and you are just hustling, do you ever think that's the right way ??

The worst part is, you have been initiated,

What do I do with you young lady.

Alright send me pm.

I can help you! I am spiritual I told you and I know so much, because I have been training over the years
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ prophetess Dy fear Iya. Shishi power you no get, at the snap of my fingers you will bow before me because He that is in me is greater than whatever is in you and the whole world.

Stop playing before I teach you a bitter lesson you'll never forget

2 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 8:14am On May 27
obinna58:

Rape accusers, na one of them be this. You stubbornly go ahead to eat his money when you know the whole purpose of giving you money is sex

Out of 3guys, you can evade one, be raped by one and finally sleeps with one wholeheartedly
Dy play, I still stand by my first comment
Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by obinna58(m): 8:35am On May 27
EreluRoz:
Dy play, I still stand by my first comment
EreluRoz You’re inexperienced grin
You’re pretending to be on core feminism level
Feminism comes from the heart, ask Jennyclay

1 Like

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Mercisharelove(f): 3:25pm On May 27
obinna58:

EreluRoz You’re inexperienced grin
You’re pretending to be on core feminism level
Feminism comes from the heart, ask Jennyclay

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 3:29pm On May 27
Mercisharelove:

God bless you
See this possessed prophetess.
Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Mercisharelove(f): 3:36pm On May 27
EreluRoz:
See this possessed prophetess.

Now you want more right, called me prophetess, wow, so you really were amazed right. Now your flesh is calmed.

I am glad we made impact

3 Likes

Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by EreluRoz: 3:37pm On May 27
Mercisharelove:

Now you want more right, called me prophetess, wow, so you really were amazed right. Now your flesh is calmed.

I am glad we made impact
Stop quoting me please I'm done with you. Have a nice century
Re: Every Young Girl Should Avoid This by Mercisharelove(f): 3:40pm On May 27
EreluRoz:
Stop quoting me please I'm done with you. Have a nice century

Attention seeker.

I know you are calm, it's always refreshing to show fools just a little of our might.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? / I Can't Eat Or Sleep, I Just Won 200,000naira / 12 Hilarious Puns Of Famous People That Will Totally Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.