Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,556 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) (1792 Views)

Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by igwebuike01: 7:26pm On May 26
Restoration of Aba to it's former glory is on course

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by vanbonattel: 7:30pm On May 26
While wike is still disturbing fubara

11 Likes

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by ElevationD: 7:37pm On May 26
vanbonattel:
While wike is still disturbing fubara

Thank you Mr. Alex Otti.
When the righteous rule, there’s peace, there’s joy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Oxb90: 7:44pm On May 26
May God bless you, Sir. And may all those governors who ruled Abia State since 1999 hide their ugly faces in shame.

Money that is not theirs, they are still doing stingy with it.

If TA succeeds in transforming Abia
State, who will care how much he has stolen?

7 Likes

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by BossGerald: 8:24pm On May 26
Aerial view has always been more beautiful and esthetic...abeg make Una dey give us aerial view.

Aerial views of the cities in Igbo land dey gimme joyπŸ˜‡

8 Likes

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:47pm On May 26
By next election many states will bit inn labour party because of Oti

6 Likes

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by IduNaOba: 8:48pm On May 26
Something wey naija for dey enjoy now... They instead chose Balablu
He he he
Shout out to
Soludo
Alex otti
Peter mba

7 Likes

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Samakus(m): 10:27pm On May 26
Best Governor in Nigeria after 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by GoodLife4live: 10:37pm On May 26
Project of a local government in Lagos ..shioooo...why did people love to celebrate mediocrity stuffs

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:39pm On May 26
GoodLife4live:
Project of a local government in Lagos ..shioooo...why did people love to celebrate mediocrity stuffs

Seems Ikorodu Isn't a Local Government in Lagos.

Clown

2 Likes

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Goodvibes007: 10:39pm On May 26
They are going to celebrate this low quality roads like they celebrated streetlight too LMAO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWUy4SkbWlo?si=2CIKU0HMtfD9SsuK

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:41pm On May 26
Goodvibes007:
They are going to celebrate this low quality roads like they celebrated streetlight too LMAO.

https://gwg.ng/2024/05/24/abia-residents-jubilate-after-gov-otti-installs-streetlights-in-aba-video/

Your god Tinubu is bragging today because of Road.

Ordinary road oo.

Not even industry

A whole President flying up and down because of road πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Goodvibes007: 10:42pm On May 26
Lizzysamuel:

Ordinary road oo.

Not even industry

You want to compare that highway with this rubbish in this thread. πŸ˜‚

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 10:44pm On May 26
Really hope it lasts durability is the most important thing.
Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:44pm On May 26
Goodvibes007:

You want to compare that highway with this rubbish in this thread. πŸ˜‚

A completed bungalow is better than an uncompleted Skyscraper.

I know you don't know this.
Clown

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by opamoses1: 10:44pm On May 26
No drainage on one side, no road markings. Just tar on clay. But they will still hold a fanfare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by opamoses1: 10:46pm On May 26
Lizzysamuel:

Ordinary road oo.

Not even industry

A whole President flying up and down because of road πŸ˜‚

700km coastal expressway with streetlight and rail track in the middle to connect the SW to the SS bypassing the 5 plot region grin

What's this km of this rubbish being built in Aba, Abia state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:47pm On May 26
opamoses1:
No drainage on one side, no road markings. Just tar on clay. But they will still hold a fanfare grin

Where is the drainage to the one that is costing NIGERIA 15trillion that your drug lord claim to be building?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:49pm On May 26
opamoses1:

700km coastal expressway with streetlight and rail track in the middle to connect the SW to the SS bypassing the 5 plot region grin

What's this km of this rubbish being built in Aba, Abia state?

Atleast I can jump on that road from Port Harcourt and hit Akwa Ibom.

I can swear with my life.

Till you die, you will never use the road.

Person wey never comot for face me I slap you in Ado Ekiti is bragging with what he and his generation can't useπŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by opamoses1: 10:49pm On May 26
Lizzysamuel:

Where is the drainage to the one that is costing NIGERIA 15trillion that your drug lord claim to be building?
Looking at the completed section of the coastal road below even looks much better than the rubbish ehi road. Otti is making Umahi look like a genius.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by vanbonattel: 10:50pm On May 26
Lizzysamuel:

grin grin

Savage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:50pm On May 26
opamoses1:

Looking at the completed section below even looks much better than the rubbish ehi road. Otti is making Umahi look like a genius.

Is that the drainage?

Minister of Drainage and gutter, I dare you to show me the drainage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by opamoses1: 10:50pm On May 26
Lizzysamuel:

Atleast I can jump on that road from Port Harcourt and hit Akwa Ibom.

I can swear with my life.

Till you die, you will never use the road.

Person wey never comot for face me I slap you in Ado Ekiti is bragging with what he and his generation can't useπŸ˜‚
It is still bypassing the 5 plot dot in a circle region cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by vanbonattel: 10:51pm On May 26
opamoses1:

Looking at the completed section of the coastal road below even looks much better than the rubbish ehi road. Otti is making Umahi look like a genius.

No drainage, hide you face in shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by opamoses1: 10:51pm On May 26
vanbonattel:

No drainage, hide you face in shame.
You are blind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:52pm On May 26
opamoses1:

It is still bypassing the 5 plot dot in a circle region cool

But you won't use the road.

Cry blood
Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by opamoses1: 10:53pm On May 26
Lizzysamuel:

But you won't use the road.

Cry blood
And how do you know that. You IPOB would make up rubbish in your mind and run with it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The road will bypass the dot in a circle region. That's a fact. That's why Igbos are mad about the road. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:53pm On May 26
opamoses1:

You are blind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So they are sitting on the drainage πŸ˜‚.

You will cry this night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by opamoses1: 10:54pm On May 26
Lizzysamuel:

So they are sitting on the drainage πŸ˜‚.

You will cry this night.
You blind just like your other minion and arse licker vanbotelli 🀣
Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by vanbonattel: 10:56pm On May 26
opamoses1:

Tell that woman selling agbo Jedi jedi to get off the draineag before ocean water carry her away to bayelsa grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:56pm On May 26
opamoses1:

And how do you know that. You IPOB would make up rubbish in your mind and run with it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The road will bypass the dot in a circle region. That's a fact. That's why Igbos are mad about the road. grin

When they can't argue intelligently, they resort to Tribalism πŸ˜‚.

oDuduwa Terrorist, I am not cursing you o.

But till this world ends, you will never ply this road if it would be completed.
Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:57pm On May 26
opamoses1:

Clown.

See how you're laughing at your senselessness

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Nurse Over Hijab –abuth Boss / Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? / Fg Plans 10,000-man Security Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.