Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) (1791 Views)

Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Sannisege: 2:04am On May 27
GoodLife4live:
Project of a local government in Lagos ..shioooo...why did people love to celebrate mediocrity stuffs
Igbos are backward no be lie.

1 Like

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by ebufa: 3:25am On May 27
Lizzysamuel:

Atleast I can jump on that road from Port Harcourt and hit Akwa Ibom.

I can swear with my life.

Till you die, you will never use the road.

Person wey never comot for face me I slap you in Ado Ekiti is bragging with what he and his generation can't use😂

So if he wants to travel to Onitsha from Aba,,,,,,,,he should go through Lagos Calabar super highway.....wetin you dey smake sef? Common east west road....Nigeria has not been able to complete after 25years ...na dis one dey will complete in 4 years.....keep dreaming ma?

1 Like

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Quintessence44: 3:36am On May 27
Shameless Nigerians.

Where are your pedestrians supposed to walk?

Low IQ country building rubbish.

See what you call a road in a civilised society. Kigali, Rwanda. They have no oil, no gold, no diamonds.

But they have something you people lack.

COMMON SENSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by jimetagambo: 4:15am On May 27
Lizzysamuel:

When they can't argue intelligently, they resort to Tribalism 😂.

oDuduwa Terrorist, I am not cursing you o.

But till this world ends, you will never ply this road if it would be completed.

Whether he drives or takes a commercial bus on the road, I don't see how that is your problem. The road is for Nigerians and even foreigners.

A better post for Obidients would be the one below from another thread, since Obidients especially the Igbos among the are anti-Lagos-Calabar coastal highway. As an Obidient, I dare you to say Amen to the prayer below.

Sannisege:
OP if they finish this road project and you or any of your family members ride on it, you shall not reach your destination. Any goods that you send through that road will perish.

1 Like

Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Chibuezem(m): 6:31am On May 27
igwebuike01:
Restoration of Aba to it's former glory is on course
Nice one Dr Alex otti but Abia pensioners are still crying, fulfill your promise and pay their pension and gratuity.
Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by Ezewuzie01: 6:58am On May 27
Pictures are showing more of the houses instead of the road. Probably because the road is substandard without covered drainage, sidewalks, parking lanes and road markings. You want to show off that Aba has five story building, why not show us Ohanku road in the heart of Aba? Aba is still very backward and you didn't report that Otti is owing civil servants and pensioners so much that the NLC has given him 14 days ultimatum to clear the backlog or face strike action.
Re: Completed Ehi Road Aba To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:01am On May 27
Lizzysamuel:

Your god Tinubu is bragging today because of Road.

Ordinary road oo.

Not even industry

A whole President flying up and down because of road 😂

Don't be stupid, a president don't have business with building industries

Government don't have business doing business

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cabal Has Finally Won The Battle. / NDLEA is a disgrace! / Nigerian Native Nere Emiko Builds Fashion House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.