Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,432 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

How To Get My BVN Number On My Phone In 2024 (updated) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get My BVN Number On My Phone In 2024 (updated) (94 Views)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / Real Reasons FG Is Replacing BVN, Others With NIN / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get My BVN Number On My Phone In 2024 (updated) by Twinbrodas: 10:09am On May 27
In Nigeria, the Bank Verification Number (BVN) is an identification system implemented by the Central Bank of Nigeria to uniquely identify every individual across the banking services in Nigeria. Whether you misplaced your BVN or simply need quick access to it, retrieving your BVN on your phone the next option. Below is the step-by-step guide on how to do it.

Method 1: Using USSD Code

1. Open Your Phone's Dialer: Dial *565*0# on the phone linked to your bank account.

2. Select Your Bank: Follow the prompt to select your bank from the list provided.

3. Provide Your Personal Information: You may be required to enter personal details such as your account number, date of birth, or any other information requested to verify your identity.

4. Receive Your BVN: After providing the necessary information, your BVN will be displayed on your phone screen. Make sure you write it down for future reference.

For those who don't have the phone number used capturing their BVN, there are other methods you can use to get your BVN number.

You can read the whole article at

https://www.indogist.com/how-to-get-my-bvn-number-on-my-phone/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss Out: Discount On Infinix HOT 40 & HOT 40 Pro Until May 31st / Click Here And Earn Money $5 / 5 Hacks About NEW CAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.