Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333680 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (3520) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
They see wee clubs and start forming galadima
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good win today but watch ya back in the Champions League .. KARMA na baba olosho grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nothing good about the win. Ref was a disgrace, same as all the EPL refs. Complete idi.ots. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Spy360:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you laughing at your dry jokes...Don't you know That's how insanity creeps in?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
One of Welbeck/Lucas Perez must start against Bayern. Don't know why Lucas isn't playing more. Why waste 17m if you're not going to start this guy even when Walcott and Iwobi are not in form?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
edi287:
One of Welbeck/Lucas Perez must start against Bayern. Don't know why Lucas isn't playing more. Why waste 17m if you're not going to start this guy even when Walcott and Iwobi are not in form?
d two shd start or giroud must start... Its better we defend nd hit dem on counter attack cross nd nod..
Iwobi shd play 10 özil shd chill for bench abeg d idiot is becoming anonying
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
sod09:
d two shd start or giroud must start... Its better we defend nd hit dem on counter attack cross nd nod..
Iwobi shd play 10 özil shd chill for bench abeg d idiot is becoming anonying
I want us to play a 4-3-3 with Ozil on the right and Ox, Xhaka and Coq as our midfield 3 or our typical 4-2-3-1 with a front 3 of Lucas - Alexis - Welbeck....only thing is Theo useless as he may be, actually shows up for games like these.
One thing I do NOT want to see it Giroud and Alexis starting together. That pipe inhibits Alexis it isn't even funny.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
edi287:

I want us to play a 4-3-3 with Ozil on the right and Ox, Xhaka and Coq as our midfield 3 or our typical 4-2-3-1 with a front 3 of Lucas - Alexis - Welbeck....only thing is Theo useless as he may be, actually shows up for games like these.
One thing I do NOT want to see it Giroud and Alexis starting together. That pipe inhibits Alexis it isn't even funny.
i feel giroud will be important we need goals oo... Even if we lose, we need goals
Seems pple are forgetting ozil disappear for big match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
sod09:
i feel giroud will be important we need goals oo... Even if we lose, we need goals
Yeah as a sub. We should be playing on the counter and Giroud slows our game down. Ozil is seriously lacking in confidence sha. I dey pity the guy...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
edi287:

Yeah as a sub. We should be playing on the counter and Giroud slows our game down. Ozil is seriously lacking in confidence sha. I dey pity the guy...
not confidence hes lazy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wingback:

Why are you laughing at your dry jokes...Don't you know That's how insanity creeps in?
Motion without displacement.

Sixth United.
6 to 6...
BacktoBack.

Loi Loi FC.
Santana All Stars.
Akpu United.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
sod09:
Giroud?

This is serious.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Spy360:

Motion without displacement.

Sixth United.
6 to 6...
BacktoBack.

Loi Loi FC.
Santana All Stars.
Akpu United.

Well...with your position I hope you are getting ready to win the league cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Spy360:

Giroud?

This is serious.
seems hes d one wit goals among d cf, sanchez wont release ball on tym
Ozil is temporary useless, dis is ucl every goal count
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by gwng: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oxlade was outstanding today. Top guy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kenaz: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
What do y'all make of Iwobi always starting over Perez and Welbeck? He's Nigerian and I want the best for him obviously But fans are starting to go against him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wingback:

Well...with your position I hope you are getting ready to win the league cheesy
No instead we are handing over the title to you for your remarkable conSIXtency. cheesy

#TopClub

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
kenaz:
What do y'all make of Iwobi always starting over Perez and Welbeck?
He's Nigerian and I want the best for him obviously
But fans are starting to go against him
Iwobi was our best player today together with Ox.

Sanchez and Ozil were our best wasters.

Sanchez is a brilliant player, but he wants to carry to much load which affects his team play and performance.

Iwobi holds the ball and distributes better than Welbeck and Perez.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
sod09:
seems hes d one wit goals among d cf, sanchez wont release ball on tym
Ozil is temporary useless, dis is ucl every goal count
Hmmmmm

Giroud against Bayern

If na me talk am na, una for put me for furnace.

So you agree now that he has the best goal/match ratio abi?

I prefer Sanchez as 9 abeg. But he must play with others. He must trust other players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kenaz: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Spy360:

Sanchez is a brilliant player, but he wants to carry to much load which affects his team play and performance.

Unfortunately, not many people see it this way.
But would you have Iwobi over Perez/Welbeck against bayern?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Spy360:

Hmmmmm

Giroud against Bayern

I prefer Sanchez as 9 abeg. But he must play with others. He must trust other players.
lol...i say giroud must play not start oo
Abeg we need to do shakara b4 he enter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Elnino4ladies: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2017
just a week ago and Arsenal were all over the place complaining about Alonso's goal, saying it's a foul. Today the table turns in their favor and they've got a goal, a pure handball. and they're finding all ways to justify it

grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Igboid: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
just a week ago and Arsenal were all over the place complaining about Alonso's goal, saying it's a foul. Today the table turns in their favor and they've got a goal, a pure handball. and they're finding all ways to justify it

grin cheesy grin

And where were you when Arsenal fans were complaining that Alonso goal was foul? Why didn't show up to justify their stance?
But here you are hypocritically vomiting trash now that the table had turned.
If you were not there to affirm that Alonso goal was foul, you have no justification being here to write on Sanchez supposedly handball goal.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Is this how they will play against Bayern
@ yesterday against hall?
Missing goals like pussycats?
Defending like mules? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
sod09:
What do u mean by even if we lose we need goals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
kenaz:
What do y'all make of Iwobi always starting over Perez and Welbeck?
He's Nigerian and I want the best for him obviously
But fans are starting to go against him
Iwobi lacks physical strength, he needs to be benched particularly now that we've got better options experience-wise. He shouldn't have started the Chelsea game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Spy360:

Iwobi is not direct and lacks urgency with his pass-pass and pass game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pkasso(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Spy360:

Hmmmmm

Giroud against Bayern

Giroud actually has a decent goalscoring record against Bayern and Neuer in particular. 3 in his last 5, I think.

BTW, has anyone seen Pataki?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

What do u mean by even if we lose we need goals?
aggregate ogbeni.... 2-1 is better dan 2-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

the whole team na pass pass team...and thats the reason for our slump..earlier on during the season when we were scoring goals steady, it was via sanchez and walcots speed...not the useless sexy or tikitaka that has gotten us nowhere..wenger is also the problem, just because giroud saved the team a few times from defeat..he switched the style back from direct speed to tikitaka to fit giroud whom was starting..and giroud is a good striker, but has NO BUSINESS starting..., wenger also lacks balls to bench ozil for whatever reason..rooneys being benched,so is aguero, i dont know why he fears ozil and perharps walcot too...he also has no plan b what so ever when the team is loosing....hes a good manager, but for want of another word hes getting stale..if he isnt already.

perez is always creating chances, scoring or creating threats when ever he comes...why cant he come on earlier in games...wenger needs togo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

There is a way he bombs forward which keeps opposing FBs on their toes. He also keeps the ball well unlike Sanchez. His problem is a little shyness in front of goal, which I believe he will overcome by next season considering his rate of development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (3520) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.