Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2314126 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
sod09:
lol...i say giroud must play not start oo Abeg we need to do shakara b4 he enter
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
kenaz:

Unfortunately, not many people see it this way.
But would you have Iwobi over Perez/Welbeck against bayern?
Iwobi over Perez, and over Welbeck for now.

Welbeck's competitiveness is still low. He needs time. Saw how he lost the ball vs Hull in front of 18yard box?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
spy360 your world class coach Ranieri dey greet you o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
raumdeuter:
spy360 your world class coach Ranieri dey greet you o
It's more surprising that he won the league last season with such average players. He is not a great coach, but he is not worse than Pep.

He was best manager last season worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kenaz: 3:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Spy360:

Iwobi over Perez, and over Welbeck for now.

Welbeck's competitiveness is still low. He needs time. Saw how he lost the ball vs Hull in front of 18yard box?
I did. I would still have Perez/Welbeck over Theo/Iwobi for bayern with Welbeck up front and Alexis on the left for me.
Iwobi has to improve on his shooting and defensive game and should be benched instead of them Welbeck.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
kenaz:

I did. I would still have Perez/Welbeck over Theo/Iwobi for bayern with Welbeck up front and Alexis on the left for me.
Iwobi has to improve on his shooting and defensive game and should be benched instead of them Welbeck.
Yes, I may go with Welbeck at CF and Sanchez at LW with the hope that Welbeck will not disappoint by wasting chances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
purplekayc:
Is this how they will play against Bayern
@ yesterday against hall?
Missing goals like pussycats?
Defending like mules? undecided

Doesn't that make you a foolish animal for supporting a club consisting of Pussycats and Mules
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oxlade-Chamberlain has been great so far in the midfield. He can run forward and fall back. Much better than Coq and definitely better than that useless hegoat Ramsey.

A perfect midfield will be Xhaka and the Ox in the middle,

Who wants to bet Wenger won't use either of them undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wingback:

Doesn't that make you a foolish animal for supporting a club consisting of Pussycats and Mules
And your club should be facing Bayern ahead of Pussycats and mules... sad

You are worse than those pussycats and mules.

#Scumdick

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Premiering...
Season One.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Wingback:

you will get an answer later in the day/tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Khaytunechi: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Happy Falantainn

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
We have a team that can give Bayern a fight. They just have to avoid those mistakes that affect them during big matches.

They must be tactical, technical and physical in their approach. Having a right mentality is also very important.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Spy360:
We have a team that can give Bayern a fight. They just have to avoid those mistakes that affect them during big matches.

They must be tactical, technical and physical in their approach. Having a right mentality is also very important.
Preach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Julian draxler, hes never afraid of big games
Unlike d ghost we have wit us... Tomorrow, he will be anonymous
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
^^^ And that's no one other than. *In WWE's voice*
Mesuitttttt............ cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
He is back. Be Afraid!!!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2017
I've always preached that Arsene is past his best. That was the same PSG we were grouped with in the 1st stage. Now just imagine they had finished top of our group and we were the ones who faced Barca last night, what would the result have read ?
Anyways good luck to the boys sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2017
edoyad:
I've always preached that Arsene is past his best. That was the same PSG we were grouped with in the 1st stage. Now just imagine they had finished top of our group and we were the ones who faced Barca last night, what would the result have read ?
Anyways good luck to the boys sha
im not wengay fan but considering d results we pulled out wit psg home nd away... We tried nd topping dem may give us belief ahead of today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2017
This is the possible line up today

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Keky:
He is back. Be Afraid!!!!
lol
Does he have a good record in the CL?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2017
purplekayc:
lol
Does he have a good record in the CL?
Yes, scored against Dortmund. Top player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Keky:
Yes, scored against Dortmund. Top player.
is this not sanogo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
purplekayc:
This is the possible line up today
Coquelin in that midfield would be an error. His form has taken a dip.

I'd rather see Elneny or Chambo pair with Xhaka.

We would be defending mostly, so why would Giroud start against a fast defensive set up of Hummels and Martinez? Not that he can even win every arial challenge. Alexis please, with Theo and Iwobi besides him. Giroud can play second half.

I see us hurting Bayern on the counter IF Alexis refuses to hold the ball too long, and try to trust his colleagues.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Khaytunechi:
Happy Falantainn
hmmm this is between couple

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Spy360:

Coquelin in that midfield would be an error. His form has taken a dip.

I'd rather see Elneny or Chambo pair with Xhaka.

We would be defending mostly, so why would Giroud start against a fast defensive set up of Hummels and Martinez? Not that he can even win every arial challenge. Alexis please, with Theo and Iwobi besides him. Giroud can play second half.

I see us hurting Bayern on the counter IF Alexis refuses to hold the ball too long, and try to trust his colleagues.
I agree
Xhaka should start he's a good defensive midfielder
Giroud can be sloppy sometimes but he's good in the air
Walcott will make valuable runs through the flanks
But you can't really predict Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Preach
why do u give up so easily?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Incase you fvcks choose to get beaten by burndisligdown just have it in mind that we won't be wasting precious time throwing any party here!!

We will simply request Ur useless thread be moved to the romance or diary section.

Fvckers!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin

Ahem......

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Micro phone testing testing grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
We need Xhaka to be disciplined enough to end the game without a card.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Our matter don tire me sef... I hope we can keep this competitive enough for the 2nd leg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.