Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337641 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
What would you rather have?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
LACAZETTE TRAVELS TO LONDON TO COMPLETE CLUB RECORD £46M ARSENAL MOVE ON FIVE-YEAR CONTRACT

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2017/07/02/36787752/lacazette-travels-to-london-to-complete-club-record-46m
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lacazette, 26, has scored over 20 Ligue 1 goals in each of his last three seasons for Lyon and will join Arsenal for a club record fee, eclipsing the £42.5m paid to Real Madrid to sign Mesut Ozil in 2013.

And one doofus was comparing him with that useless Giroud the other day. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Only a Mbappe signing will do it for me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Lacazette, 26, has scored over 20 Ligue 1 goals in each of his last three seasons for Lyon and will join Arsenal for a club record fee, eclipsing the £42.5m paid to Real Madrid to sign Mesut Ozil in 2013.

And one doofus was comparing him with that useless Giroud the other day. undecided
growup dude
Compare ligue 1 and EPL

Make we day use brain talk na....both of them are in the national team , the same Lacazette cant START ahead of small mbappe not even giroud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2017
Are people now saying we should retain Giroud nitori Olorun,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2017
So Lacazette is better,he can win us d league he could give lyon angry angry
Some pple Sha, i Hope ur new saviour don't miss fire
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Are people now saying we should retain Giroud nitori Olorun,

You dey mind them?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Riyad Mahrez Is coming ,good news since the fa cup victory
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eaziguyman(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
I think d turn of event saturday and today will somehow make me start following arsenal transfer. Lacazette medical mahrez almost a done deal dat sounds nice.
OFFSIDE
What do you guy think dis VAR bcous d thing dey slow down football for own eyes buh it is good only if the decision making is faster
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alexandre Lacazette undergoes medical at Arsenal ahead of £44m move... and he is set to complete switch from Lyon inside 48 hours

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4664724/Alexandre-Lacazette-undergoes-medical-Arsenal.html

Meanwhile Ozil is back for the preseason training, which is an indication that he's staying.

Baba should just add Mahrez and another player to replace Sanchez in case he leaves. the new season should be interesting.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Not 1 credible source has linked us with mahrez.... all his mahrez talk is jst press speculation..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Someone needs to tell Giroud that we know that he's Loyal, he should come and Go!!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Alexandre Lacazette undergoes medical at Arsenal ahead of £44m move... and he is set to complete switch from Lyon inside 48 hours

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4664724/Alexandre-Lacazette-undergoes-medical-Arsenal.html

Meanwhile Ozil is back for the preseason training, which is an indication that he's staying.

Baba should just add Mahrez and another player to replace Sanchez in case he leaves. the new season should be interesting.
The best transfer is to keep Ozil and Sanchez. Adding Lacazette and Mahrez would be a plus.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:42am On Jul 05, 2017
......................... Cech ...........................
Mustafi ..... Koscielny .... Monreal
Bellerin .. Xhaka .. Rambo .. Sead
.................. Ozil ........ Sanchez ............
....................... Lacazette .......................

Subs: Sczesny, Per, Holding, Chambers, Chambo, Coquelin, Welbeck, Giroud,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Expected...

Stay : Cech, Martinez, Per, Koscielny, Mustafi, Holding, Monreal, Bellerin, Gabriel, Xhaka, Coquelin, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Ozil, Iwobi, Welbeck, Sanchez, Giroud.

Return : Szcesny, Chambers, Wilshere, Campbell.

In : Sead, Lacazette, Mahrez*, Gorestka/Carvalho*.

Loan : Jeff, Niles, Bielik, Mavididi, Asano, Nwakali.

Out : Ospina, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Cazorla#, Walcott, Akpom, Perez.

NB: * - hopefully, #- hope not
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
mystikal:
Only a Mbappe signing will do it for me.
too much hype, this guy may flop.I still prefer Sanchez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2017
wengay just sign mahrez and im ur friend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2017
I like mahrez but I fear he is another ozil, except lacazette, Sanchez,welbeck and other forwards will be ruthless in front of goal, else mahrez will be another -1 when the team is off the ball..

Giroud needs first team shirt for world cup so its better he leaves, laca can't sit for that amount of money and it will make zero sense to shift laca to the wings like we did in d past for our new intented striker signings, just to accommodate Olivier upfront.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Spy360:
Expected...

Stay : Cech, Martinez, Per, Koscielny, Mustafi, Holding, Monreal, Bellerin, Gabriel, Xhaka, Coquelin, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Ozil, Iwobi, Welbeck, Sanchez, Giroud.

Out : Ospina, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Cazorla#, Walcott, Akpom, Perez.

I want per and Giroud out..

Return...I want none to return except they are to play in the lesser games in lesser competition.

Ins..mahrez or lemar, kondogbia(replace santi)another young Right back.

Loan÷ Asano to European team, Jeff should stay.

Out;÷jekinson(not Arsenal level,)debauchy( passed his best)per,(old and getting slower)nacho(gives his all,very hardworking, but old and no special talent) santi(0ld, not physical streght and size for d leaque,injury prone)Walcott (inconsistent ,does nothing on pitch aside getting to goal scoring positions,good finishing but not enough).perez(too one footed,his game look soft) giroud (can't thrive here maybe westham).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
In my opinion, Mahrez is a liability on defense especially if Wenger intends to continue with the back 3. We need players who can chase the ball and close down opponents and space for the duration of play. Mahrez needs the ball to be fully involved in the game else he drifts into oblivion and becomes uninterested.

He is a talented player, however, for the style of play and expectation, i don't think he is a good fit.

For some reason, i just hope we keep Perez, i feel he has not been treated fairly with game minutes when healthy. We would need a very deep squad considering Thursday night games which are typically brutal because of the travel time and pitches of some of these opponents in the Europa.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by abes(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
"Boom Xhaka-Laca" will trend next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Spy360:
Expected...

Out : Ospina, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Cazorla#, Walcott, Akpom, Perez Welbeck.

better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EvilMetahuman: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Arse-nal's attack next season.

-L-cazette
-M-ahrez
-A-lexi sanchez
-O-zil

LMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
sod09:
wengay just sign mahrez and im ur friend
Cross your heart and swear

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fkhalifa:
I like mahrez but I fear he is another ozil, except lacazette, Sanchez,welbeck and other forwards will be ruthless in front of goal, else mahrez will be another -1 when the team is off the ball..

Giroud needs first team shirt for world cup so its better he leaves, laca can't sit for that amount of money and it will make zero sense to shift laca to the wings like we did in d past for our new intented striker signings, just to accommodate Olivier upfront.
Mahrez is a luxury player, but like all luxury players he can also be a game changer.

We need competition among our strikers, we have always wanted competition. So Giroud stays for me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
done and dusted.
on to the next target

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
IjogzK:
Someone needs to tell Giroud that we know that he's Loyal, he should come and Go!!!

Honestly selling him for that huge price despite his age would be a great profit for arsenal. There's no point keeping him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Spy360:

Cross your heart and swear

cheesy cheesy cheesy
d man will let d world knows he has break his own transfer record....I'm doubting we are still active in d market unless something extra ordinary happen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Welcome Lacazette!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EvilMetahuman: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ambrosini593(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
the team

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lush100(m), johnjunior39(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.