Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2350210 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:50pm On May 20
Sportsweb:

Stop capping. You have be using Jackson to troll. Jackson the so called floor bodied both Kai Havertz and Jesus.

And who told you others doesn't score at Chelsea too?

Cole Palmer dunk on both Trossard, Odegaed and Saka

Madueke is dragging same numbers as Martinelli.

If I do maths now, Chelsea attackers outscore your attackers.

Now cry me some more .

Oga LiveScore merchant , almost everyone in my team scored . U don’t see us trying getting confused on whether attack is bad and defence is good .

U were literally wailing and confused about ur attack and defence . We don’t do that here. In ur own words Jackson na lack of food , then after some time u think Jackson has earned his stay at Cole Palmer FC 😂

That’s one of the miseries u had to endure all through this season . We all know where all ur outburst is coming from, it is from a place of pain.

Long may ur woes continue ! U can resume ur wailing about Babashile ,’disaster and Jackson anytime u wish .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 11:57pm On May 20
BlueRayDick:

Oga LiveScore merchant , almost everyone in my team scored . U don’t see us trying getting confused on whether attack is bad and defence is good .
You go explain tire. Jackson 14 goals outscored all your two top strikers. Na only Arsenal everybody dey score. Every player at Chelsea scored this season minus Gusto, keep fooling yourself.

U were literally wailing and confused about ur attack and defence . We don’t do that here. In ur own words Jackson na lack of food , then after some time u think Jackson has earned his stay at Cole Palmer FC 😂

That’s one of the miseries u had to endure all through this season . We all know where all ur outburst is coming from, it is from a place of pain.

Long may ur woes continue ! U can resume ur wailing about Babashile ,’disaster and Jackson anytime u wish .

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:20am On May 21
Sportsweb:

You go explain tire. Jackson 14 goals outscored all your two top strikers. Na only Arsenal everybody dey score. Every player at Chelsea scored this season minus Gusto, keep fooling yourself.

Okay, everybody in your team scored same as Arsenal abi? So how many goals did your team score altogether and how many goals did Arsenal as a team score?

The Answer is the difference between us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:55am On May 21
ObaIgwe1:

Okay, everybody in your team scored same as Arsenal abi? So how many goals did your team score altogether and how many goals did Arsenal as a team score?

The Answer is the difference between us.

I get time to Dey break things down for him sha. People that were literally fighting each other on their thread as to why they rely on some lanky 22 year old new signing for goals while the rest of the team dey gba.

Na Arsenal he wan use learn talk. He’s just pouring out all the frustrations he suffered all season long here no jare.

By their frustrations we shall know them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:38am On May 21
Guys

Forget the trolls.
They spent over a billion to be battling 9th position.

They expect a team that had every indices at par with Mancity bar two point difference to be feel bad?

The time spent on trolls can be used for other constructive things.

On to.the season...the era of selling our players at zero cost is over.
They will all command a fee.
Which is exactly the way to run our club financials

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:07am On May 21
All your players dey score goals yen yen yen...no be recently Madueke, Palmer and Jackson wan kee themselves ontop penalty. grin grin

Your team came to Emirates but couldn't score a single goal. The way the guy been dey troll here sef, person go think say na one serious club he dey support.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 8:10am On May 21
Lush100:
Guys

Forget the trolls.
They spent over a billion to be battling 9th position.

They expect a team that had every indices at par with Mancity bar two point difference to be feel bad?

The time spent on trolls can be used for other constructive things.

On to.the season...the era of selling our players at zero cost is over.
They will all command a fee.
Which is exactly the way to run our club financials

Who do you suggest we sell and who do we keep.

Nobody should touch ESR and Partey abeg you.

For me people to sell

Nekiath
Gabriel Jesus
Nelson
Viera
and everyone coming back from loan.
Partey or Jorginho (I will prefer a Jorginho go)

To buy

one of Sessko/Gyrokes/Oshimen

A very good DM similar to Partey to learn from him now.
if we are buying an ;LB, then Zin need to go too.

Bad as it may be, I would have prefered we sell Ramsdale and retain Artur Okonknwo as back up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Arizoner: 8:29am On May 21
johnjunior39:

For me people to sell

Nekiath
Gabriel Jesus
Nelson
Viera

To buy

Bad as it may be, I would have prefered we sell Ramsdale and retain Artur Okonknwo as back up.
Stupid boy. You want to sell nketiah and Jesus that can offer you extra goals and sparks, and keep Rowe who is inactive
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Arizoner: 8:32am On May 21
mostob:
All your players dey score goals yen yen yen...no be recently Madueke, Palmer and Jackson wan kee themselves ontop penalty. grin grin

Your team came to Emirates but couldn't score a single goal. The way the guy been dey troll here sef, person go think say na one serious club he dey support.
That madueke, is only dribble nothing more
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:08am On May 21
Arizoner:
That madueke, is only dribble nothing more
Yea...not decisive at all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:12am On May 21
johnjunior39:

For me people to sell

Nekiath
Gabriel Jesus
Nelson
Viera

To buy

If Gibbs-White should join us, ESR may likely be leaving. Partey will leave for sure with the way I see it. Jorginho already extended and we may likely get another DM.

I think Gabriel Jesus will stay while Nketiah will leave. Vieira ain't going anywhere bro.

None of those on loan will likely stay too...maybe Sambi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 9:34am On May 21
Sell
Ramsdale
Partey (very unfortunate but this his injury wahala no go allow us enjoy am)
Nketiah (definitely gone)
ESR.....going
Lokonga....going
Tavares.....might stay
Vieira.....na Arteta buy ...staying but I prefer to sell him.
Gabriel Jesus.....if fee is right going
Zincheko.....going (Arteta vex in the running-in for this guy)

Buy a CDM and a striker

Bring in 2 academy player dubbery for saka

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:34am On May 21
johnjunior39:

For me people to sell

Nekiath
Gabriel Jesus
Nelson
Viera

To buy

1. I want Smith-Rowe as far away as possible from this club! When I saw him being subbed-in on Sunday that was the only feeling I had about him.

2. Everyone knows how I feel about Nelson already; he has no future at Arsenal. The earlier we know this, the better for us. He has refused to be that worthy deputy for Saka , we should just move on from him. Let him stop occupying space other good players can use.

3. Zinchenko should be allowed to leave so we can buy a proper LB.

4. We should sell Partey before he picks up another injury that will make him stay out of action for another 3 months. I think we should avoid a black player born and bred in Africa when shopping for another DM. This has nothing to do with racism but a risk management technique to avoiding an already aged player. We can buy an African who was born in Europe whose age records is closest to his actual age.

5. I hate to see Ramsdale go, but he obviously is too good a keeper to sit on the bench. I wish him well anywhere he decides to go and I hope we get a decent backup goal keeper and not some Runnerson rebirth
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 1:41pm On May 21
Kudos to the Arteta and theboys for their fighting spirit till the last day.

Nothing spoil at all, We Move unto Next Season

I’m concerned about our incomings into the following season though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:07pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

If u see flood on Chelsea thread, 97% of the water is sportsweb tears of agony fully sponsored by Jackson & babashile grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:11pm On May 21
Sportsweb:
Trail na trophy? De play.

No Levels.

Two years of dominance all you can show is Trail?
Yes
Trail no be trophy

No levels really

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:22pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

1. I want Smith-Rowe as far away as possible from this club! When I saw him being subbed-in on Sunday that was the only feeling I had about him.

2. Everyone knows how I feel about Nelson already; he has no future at Arsenal. The earlier we know this, the better for us. He has refused to be that worthy deputy for Saka , we should just move on from him. Let him stop occupying space other good players can use.

3. Zinchenko should be allowed to leave so we can buy a proper LB.

4. We should sell Partey before he picks up another injury that will make him stay out of action for another 3 months. I think we should avoid a black player born and bred in Africa when shopping for another DM. This has nothing to do with racism but a risk management technique to avoiding an already aged player. We can buy an African who was born in Europe whose age records is closest to his actual age.

5. I hate to see Ramsdale go, but he obviously is too good a keeper to sit on the bench. I wish him well anywhere he decides to go and I hope we get a decent backup goal keeper and not some Runnerson rebirth

Why do you want ESR as far away as possible?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:30pm On May 21
Jodera:

He is adding nothing to the team. Time to move him on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:33pm On May 21
Sell

Ramsdale: Too good to be kept as back up.

Nelson

All loanees except our GK

Nketiah

ESR — only If a better, way better, player is arriving else it's a waste of talent. Will be sad to see him go

Partey — With Jorg signing, it's only logical he goes.

Tierney

Zinny — except if he'll be played at Midfield

Buy/Bring in

Gyokeres — Omorr, I've intensively watched him. This guy is that animal we need.

Saka deputy

Arthur Okonkwo — did a good job in league 2. Might be a worthy deputy to be called back on loan

ESR replacement.

A solid DM — someone who can slot in immediately so that Rice can play his Cm role.

With the right and effective "buy" players, we're good to go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:36pm On May 21
mostob:
He is adding nothing to the team. Time to move him on.
Because of this concluding season in which he's coming back from surgery due to his "growth spurt" treatment?

Just only one season he's been away oo, not as if he's a remote worker
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:36pm On May 21
"who do you prefer" meltdown on twitter today majorly because of Arsenal fans. The craze is outstanding. Smh😂😂😂😂😢
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 2:56pm On May 21
Shegzdave:
Kudos to the Arteta and theboys for their fighting spirit till the last day.

Nothing spoil at all, We Move unto Next Season

I’m concerned about our incomings into the following season though
We Try Again Next Season bro.. nothing spoil

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 3:15pm On May 21
Sportsweb:
We Try Again Next Season bro.. nothing spoil
Yeah… there’s always an opportunity to try again in a competition as this..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:29pm On May 21
Jodera:

I think Mostob took the words out of my mouth. Smith-Rowe has no use in this team anymore; we don't miss him despite his long absence.

He is not the only player injured this season , but I can't confidently say he's one player we didn't miss. He falls under the same classification as Nelson; he should leave so can have another player occupy that space.

I don't even mind if we promote a youth player to his role sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:45pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

I think Most.ob took the words out of my mouth. Smith-Rowe has no use in this team anymore; we don't miss him despite his long absence.

He is not the only player injured this season , but I can't confidently say he's one player we didn't miss. He falls under the same classification as Nelson; he should leave so can have another player occupy that space.

I don't even mind if we promote a youth player to his role sef

Woww...
The same class with Nelson??

Omorrrr, am I the only one still seeing ESR for all his attributes abi am I missing something?

Person wey I prefer 10x over Viera.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:56pm On May 21
Jodera:

Because of this concluding season in which he's coming back from surgery due to his "growth spurt" treatment?

Just only one season he's been away oo, not as if he's a remote worker
He had the surgery last year...last season to be precise. The reason we're moving on from Partey is still the reason behind my statement. You said it yourself that Arteta needs a bench he can trust. ESR clearly doesn't fit there.
The decision still rests with Arteta though.

His best position still remain an issue too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:58pm On May 21
Jodera:
Sell

Ramsdale: Too good to be kept as back up.

Nelson

All loanees except our GK

Nketiah

ESR — only If a better, way better, player is arriving else it's a waste of talent. Will be sad to see him go

Partey — With Jorg signing, it's only logical he goes.

Tierney

Zinny — except if he'll be played at Midfield

Buy/Bring in

Gyokeres — Omorr, I've intensively watched him. This guy is that animal we need.

Saka deputy

Arthur Okonkwo — did a good job in league 2. Might be a worthy deputy to be called back on loan

ESR replacement.

A solid DM — someone who can slot in immediately so that Rice can play his Cm role.

With the right and effective "buy" players, we're good to go

Arthur is moving.
I still think the media are the on pushing the Ramsdale's transfer though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:01pm On May 21
mostob:
He had the surgery last year...last season to be precise. The reason we're moving on from Partey is still the reason behind my statement. You said it yourself that Arteta needs a bench he can trust. ESR clearly doesn't fit there.
The decision still rests with Arteta though.

His best position still remain an issue too.
His best position is Midfield and he can easily slot in on the wings without drop in performance.

ESR na correct player but if we feel we want to go to a very very great height then I won't be sad if he's sold for someone waaaay better.

Where I go vex na if we go sign another "Viera" or person wey no dey very better than him.

A fit ESR guarantees goals, assists, creativity and work rate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:04pm On May 21
mostob:
Arthur is moving.
I still think the media are the on pushing the Ramsdale's transfer though.
Well, if Arthur moves we should get a correct GK. A good GK full everywhere.

As for Ramsdale, I understand the media are pushing him cos it's expected. He's too good to be on the bench and I'll understand if he's influenced by the media noise

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:11pm On May 21
Nelson is the biggest disappointment for me. I really liked that guy when he broke out. Very fast and direct. I expected him to come back from his loan in Germany and fight for a spot. He has no had much chance but he has not impressed the little time he played too. I will still want him to stay around at least till we get a balanced squad. Same thing as Zinny (as a midfielder)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:14pm On May 21
Jodera:

Woww...
The same class with Nelson??

Omorrrr, am I the only one still seeing ESR for all his attributes abi am I missing something?

Person wey I prefer 10x over Viera.

I honestly don't have any sentimental attachment to players like him who can't be relied on when we need them the most.

U may not like how this sounds, but I see Smith-Rowe as whiteman's Abou Diaby. He's a walking injury box; just take a look at his injury records from Transfer Market below na. If a player misses 10 games in a season through injury, there's a high chance that he may struggle for form in 7 to 8 other matches. When will we now enjoy that talent we believe he had ?

We need to move away from such players because they will never be there when we need them.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:17pm On May 21
Jodera:

His best position is Midfield and he can easily slot in on the wings without drop in performance.

ESR na correct player but if we feel we want to go to a very very great height then I won't be sad if he's sold for someone waaaay better.

Where I go vex na if we go sign another "Viera" or person wey no dey very better than him.

A fit ESR guarantees goals, assists, creativity and work rate.
Now you're talking. Where we want to be as a team, I don't see how he can help TBH. His injury concern still remain the main reason behind my statement.

What do you mean by 'another Vieira'? Vieira will come good. He is one player I don't think Arteta will be letting go soon. He was already getting his rythm before his groin injury.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fkhalifa(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.