Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2309033 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2017
aieromon:

The matter don tire Troopz grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-S8-hX0upY
tnx let me use it console myself grin
kokaneprodigy:
he had one yesterday as well.
got it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2017
sod09:
lmao
I'm looking for the blud guy if he had any interview yesterday grin
If the guy catch wengay Na die oo

Troopz

The guy weak.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2017
pickabeau1:

Troopz

The guy weak.....
just watched it the guy was speechless
wengay's effect i feel for sanchez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Mehn.... I cannot die.... M too young abeg...... Bye bye all of you guys ..... I can't again cheesy

I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life but no.1 has to be supporting Arsenal Football club....

cheesy cheesy cry cry cry bye bye Arsenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrDojo:
Mehn.... I cannot die.... M too young abeg...... Bye bye all of you guys ..... I can't again cheesy

I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life but no.1 has to be supporting Arsenal Football club....

make seun come close this thread abeg nothing remain again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
sod09:
make seun come close this thread abeg nothing remain again

I don unfollow the yeye thread sef... I no fit give my self high BP... I son Tanya wen the man commot I go come back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrDojo:

I don unfollow the yeye thread sef... I no fit give my self high BP... I son Tanya wen the man commot I go come back
abi oo who wan die young im with you bro

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrDojo:

If u like unfollow the thread. undecided
We can always mention u back into it grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Useless club.
Very useless!!
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
There was a club. cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Seriously I just feel pity for this club. Our prayers are with you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
When Tottenham finished above Arsenal FC that was a sign but Spy360 did not accept it. When Liverpool peeped your guys to the last champions league spot, that was a sign yet Spy360 did not accept it.

I told you people that you cannot finish 5th, sign Sead and Laca and expect to compete. Your competitors are outspending you - even teams that did better than you are strengthening - yet, Senile Wenger was acting smug: not wanting to be viewed as someone who panic-bought anyone. Now look at where you are.

I just read that Lemar would go to Liverpool FC for £55M. Wenger only a few days ago was telling people Monaco had sold too many players so he won't be going for Lemar. I mean, the man was pitying Monaco at the detriment of his team.

Your team has good players that would have thrived under a better coach. I respect the man for what he has done in the past, but he stayed the same and the game evolved. In fact, there are certain games one can win simply because of the motivation by the manager and Wenger severely lacks it.

I still think Arsenal have what it takes to finish 4th this season. But even that, is ceteris paribus and in reality, all things are not equal if Wenger stays or stays the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
True?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lana1:
If u like unfollow the thread. undecided
We can always mention u back into it grin

Abeg...... Let me divorce them in peace oooo grin grin grin.... I don't want again oooo.....my mumu son do ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
I wonder what those people that always slam DT of Arsenal fan TV would be saying now. He was called all sort of name for being realistic. I mean even Moh ranted during the interview of our match against Stoke city, he is known to be a very level headed guy, that's to tell you how frustrated by Arsenal he is.

But what I don't understand is, why can't he (Wenger) see that it's finished for him, why can't he just do the honorable thing?

It's just 3 games and I'm already fed up... undecided

He got everything wrong yesterday from the tactics to team selection. Anyway Sha, if I fit survive 8-2 pummelling from Man U, I go survive this one. But, something drastic has to be done and done fast hence we would be competing with the likes of Everton for Europa spot.

In the mean time, Holla Madrid. cool

P.S DT has vowed to bring his banner out again... grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fkforyou:
I wonder what those people that always slam DT of Arsenal fan TV would be saying now. He was called all sort of name for being realistic. I mean even Moh ranted during the interview of our match against Stoke city, he is known to be a very level headed guy, that's to tell you how frustrated by Arsenal he is.

But what I don't understand is, why can't he (Wenger) see that it's finished for him, why can't he just do the honorable thing?

It's just 3 games and I'm already fed up... undecided

He got everything wrong yesterday from the tactics to team selection. Anyway Sha, if I fit survive 8-2 pummelling from Man U, I go survive this one. But, something drastic has to be done and done fast hence we would be competing with the likes of Everton for Europa spot.

In the mean time, Holla Madrid. cool

P.S DT has vowed to bring his banner out again... grin
Like sniping Wenger? I'm sure there are a lot of people that will offer to do that for free sef grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
eph12:

Like sniping Wenger? I'm sure there are a lot of people that will offer to do that for free sef grin

Lol... Anything else besides murder. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
hahaahah.....apari club

sanchez don hand in transfer request

make barca forget countinho sign this jigga back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol. They didn't sack him after 8-2 and 6-0. U now want them to sack him after ordinary 4-0??
Una go dey alrite grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol! Oh my Arsenal! Our Mata don cast! Wenger will be remembered in history as the man who condemned Arsenal to mediocrity!

Shame on those Arsenal fans who supported and condoned Wenger incompetence for the past 10 years now.
They killed this club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tvegas(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrDojo:

Na so e bad reach? grin cheesy grin........ah ah. Na wa ooo. Seriously i feel for you guys, fans need to protest this.

This wasnt the arsenal we used to fear in highbury.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
He brought the club to great heights and he's determined to take it back to where he met it

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tvegas:

Na so e bad reach? grin cheesy grin........ah ah. Na wa ooo. Seriously i feel for you guys, fans need to protest this.

This wasnt the arsenal we used to fear in highbury.

My broda, I don try.... I no fit again... Only one team don't chop 8-2,6-0,5-1,4-0 etc from your title rivals and them no sack the manager, they still reward baba with extra 2 years....if the man like make e die for there name him sabi..... He be like say them dey share AC Milan form for my area
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
dammmmnnnnn, Arsenal lose, dem party but yet this place no pass 2pages?.. #thisclubisdead..... gringringringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
chidexxy007:
dammmmnnnnn, Arsenal lose, dem party but yet this place no pass 2pages?..
#thisclubisdead..... gringringringrin

As in its bad. People don't even care any more. Who you wan use party troll? People wey don even give up since?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hardetayour:
He brought the club to great heights and he's determined to take it back to where he met it

Are you that deluded? He's punishing Arsenal fans for all they did to him these last few years. grin grin

Imagine being in the Europa league with plenty games waiting in front, contracts of players running down and not renewed, turning lb's and rb's to cb's and selling Paulista with talk of mustafi loan, playing a formation against Liverpool that seemed intent on wanting the team to be crushed. Benching his record transfer only 3 games into the season, a player who is not even number 1 for france and so won't be bothered about a France call up. Let's not talk about the other players he benched. Now Chamberlain is off to Chelsea with rumors of Sanchez submitting a transfer request. If you cannot see that Wenger is doing this on purpose, then too bad.

In any case we the rivals are enjoying Wengers auto destruction with glee. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeace2020:

Are you that deluded? He's punishing Arsenal fans for all they did to him these last few years. grin grin

Imagine being in the Europa league with plenty games waiting in front, contracts of players running down and not renewed, turning lb's and rb's to cb's and selling Paulista with talk of mustafi loan, playing a formation against Liverpool that seemed intent on wanting the team to be crushed. Benching his record transfer only 3 games into the season, a player who is not even number 1 for france and so won't be bothered about a France call up. Let's not talk about the other players he benched. Now Chamberlain is off to Chelsea with rumors of Sanchez submitting a transfer request. If you cannot see that Wenger is doing this on purpose, then too bad.

In any case we the rivals are enjoying Wengers auto destruction with glee. grin grin grin

I don download baby finish....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 2:59am On Aug 29, 2017
iPopAlomo:

I don download baby finish....

Lol.. grin grin Thank you bros for downloading and listening
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2017
joeace2020:

Lol.. grin grin Thank you bros for downloading and listening

You do know that I'm an arsenal fan...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2017
sod09:
just watched it the guy was speechless
wengay's effect i feel for sanchez

Lol
Spy360 where are you
Come and jinjah

Ox is late has gone

Sanchez loading........
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2017
iPopAlomo:

You do know that I'm an arsenal fan...

Yea i do very well and i take ur comment as a compliment cause nothing i have said is untrue. Saying otherwise would be trolling.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2017
pickabeau1:

Lol
Spy360 where are you
Come and jinjah

Ox is late has gone

Sanchez loading........
den
in Arsene we trust

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.