Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337195 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2017

No need to hold any Party here Today, coz its already deserted and unkempt. Instead, it can be turned to a Joint to chill over the Demise of the Invisible!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by paafin(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Oasis007 post=59868947]

No need to hold any Party here Today, coz its already deserted and unkempt. Instead, it can be turned to a Joint to chill over the Demise of the Invisible!

Shhhh!!!.. Fasting and praying going on at the moment!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bellerin to play LWB today again.. undecided

Kolasinac is on the bench.

I hope Wenger knows what he is doing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eaziguyman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wenger is a old cunt that belong to no place den hell. Imagine benching lacazete and kolasinac to of my player in fpl adding to the damage lukaku already cost me. Dat aside self i have been longing for lacazete and sanchez how beta can i get my excitement dan a big game at anfield wenger just spouil everthing mane salah and firmiho are going to cause plenty of havoc today and our wenger dicide to use kolasinac from bench.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
One of Xhaka or Ramsey has to sit back, they are both playing high up the field when we have possession.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fkforyou:
Bellerin to play LWB today again.. undecided

Kolasinac is on the bench.

I hope Wenger knows what he is doing.
He always does grin

Goal ball!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Swansea's defense is better than Arsenal's
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Na who them "dreamble" for there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Any wonder why Liverpool are concentrating on our right side, your guess is as good as mines. Bellerin is playing out of position and is the most vulnerable when we are defending.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:
Swansea's defense is better than Arsenal's
But I thought 3 at the back is the new messiah according to them towards the end of last season. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
We are not even doing the basic things like passing, pressing well, worth more matching Liverpool's energy.

Choiiii Ramsey don suffer..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mane my man cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabode89(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Na who them "dreamble" for there

Bro, do you still have teeth to gnash?

Accept my condolences.

Peace..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
chrisley024:
But I thought 3 at the back is the new messiah according to them towards the end of last season. grin

Arsenal fans are deluded beings grin

Theyre so frustrated they'll grab onto any rubbish for life

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lmao grin grin
In Arsene we trust
Wengay for life
Welbeck for Lacazette
Bellerin for kolasinac
Who does that
One and only motherfucker wengay

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
The difference between Arsenal and Sunderland is David Moyes

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
sod09:
Lmao grin grin
In Arsene we trust
Wengay for life
Welbeck for Lacazette
Bellerin for kolasinac
Who does that
One and only motherfucker wengay

Your lamentations have just begun. You never see anything.

Down is where you belong.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:

Your lamentations have just begun. You never see anything.

slowpoke u CAN troll
I'm not holding you pls don't quote or mock me or your pple will beg for you
The floor is free for you to troll arsenal FC
Last warning!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neymar1095(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
ARSENAL PLEASE SELL SANCHEZ TO MAN CITY.......... HE HAS WASTED THREE YRS AT ARSENAL ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MaziOmenuko: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
You guys might as well kiss champions league football goodbye. No, not for next season alone, for a very long time. No wonder Sanchez wants out. No wonder Oxlade refused the new contract you offered. The only team with similar defense so far is crystal palace and WestHam.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
sod09:
slowpoke u CAN troll
I'm not holding you pls don't quote or mock me or your pple will beg for you
The floor is free for you to troll arsenal FC
Last warning!!!!

Thine misery has just begun.

Thou shalt bark and bark till thou loseth thine voice and sanity.

All these shall befall thee and more if thou eateth not thine "L" like a meek lamb.

Down down down is where you belong.

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
If ox or Sanchez no go, I swear they are foolish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:

All these shall befall thee and more if thou eateth not thine "L" like a meek lamb.

you want to be unfortunate in your miserable life abi
Continue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
sod09:
you want to be unfortunate in your miserable life abi
Continue

Mr. Man shut up and take your L.

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Don't know which is more entertaining. The pummelling of arsenal or the drama here grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arsene Wenger is finally confirmed to be senile. The man is an idiot. Plays players out of position, not just one but multiple players. Xhaka playing like there's dust in his brain. Benching Lacazette for Welbeck for unknown reasons. Now replacing Ramsey for Welbeck. I give up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
I thought last season's loss at West Brom was the worst I have seen in a decade..This performance definitely trumps that loss.

This is beyond shameful, you can't defend such performance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Caveatemptor(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Liverpool is just r@ping Arse-nal any how.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
I officially dissociate myself from this useless club until this old fool leaves...... angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
sod09:
I officially dissociate myself from this useless club until this old fool leaves...... angry angry
Day just break for ur side, anyway u are welcome blood.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:

Sod09 hope you don save this memory verse? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
The sad reality is that we lost this game even before the first kick and that boils down to coaching ineptitude, especially since it's not because of a lack of personnel but because we have a manager has refused to adapt to changes in modern football.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.