Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2341026 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:46am On Jan 27, 2018
sod09:
this can never be true don't be an ass licker....what stop arsenal from challenging ucl and EPL
See silly excuses four finals in few years who that one epp
The man failed us simple
How many trophies have Klopp and Pochentino won in the past four years? Answer and avoid being stupid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Spy360:

How many trophies have Klopp and Pochentino won in the past four years? Answer and avoid being stupid.
its you who being dull here
Just like your daft manager you comparing spurs and LFC to arsenal, I'm sure next season you will be comparing arsenal to Leicester,Everton and co
Mumu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2018
sod09:
Just like your daft manager you comparing spurs and LFC to arsenal, I'm sure next season you will be comparing arsenal to Leicester,Everton and co
Mumu
All u know how to do is make noise. Wenger everytime. Wenger this...Wenger that...as if Wenger na the only problem wey dey Arsenal.

Why cant he compare Spurs and Liverpool to Arsenal? See question wey dem ask u, u're turning like lafun. Bros answer the question.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2018
"4 finals in few years..."??

If Arsenal had stayed trophyless since 2005 and not won any of those cups in recent times, na u go still come out dey shout say Wenger don turn Arsenal to barren club. But he's making finals and u're still complaining.

Like i said na only noise u sabi make these days...

Wenger this.....Wenger that....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2018
Lana1:
All u know how to do is make noise. Wenger everytime. Wenger this...Wenger that...as if Wenger na the only problem wey dey Arsenal.

Why cant he compare Spurs and Liverpool to Arsenal? See question wey dem ask u, u're turning like lafun. Bros answer the question.....
how much did wengay spend last 5 year till date
How much did spurs and LFC spend last 5 year till date
Tell me any problem arsenal are facing if not wengay
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2018
sod09:
how much did wengay spend last 5 year till date
How much did spurs and LFC spend last 5 year till date
So we re now counting how much each team spent 10 yrs ago to prove what exactly?!

U people cried for striker. Wenger went out and spent club record on Lacazette. But u re still not satisfied. Is it untill he starts spending 200m every year like Pep?

U had no problem when he was going unbeaten without spending much. I dont know how una transfer policy be but he can only spend whats made available to him.

Tell me any problem arsenal are facing if not wengay
Errr....Arsenal board? Some of ur players?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Lana1:

So we re now counting how much each team spent 10 yrs ago to prove what exactly?!

U people cried for striker. Wenger went out and spent club record on Lacazette. But u re still not satisfied. Is it untill he starts spending 200m every year like Pep?

U had no problem when he was going unbeaten without spending much. I dont know how una transfer policy be but he can only spend whats made available to him.

Errr....Arsenal board? Some of ur players?
was he using stupid dull players for unbeaten??
Yes we have the money why not spend, if arsenal board are the problem he can always walk away
You also mention his players well he bought them and some of them are played outta position, why will you have a left back on bench and play a winger
So many failed experiments.
He knows the defense needs help he refuse to face it instead he's running after auba so when transfer close he will say Dortmund ain't selling.
Why auba when mahrez can just fit in
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2018
sod09:
was he using stupid dull players for unbeaten??
Yes we have the money why not spend, if arsenal board are the problem he can always walk away
You also mention his players well he bought them and some of them are played outta position, why will you have a left back on bench and play a winger
So many failed experiments.
He knows the defense needs help he refuse to face it instead he's running after auba so when transfer close he will say Dortmund ain't selling.
Why auba when mahrez can just fit in
And what guarantee do u ve that if Wenger steps down and someone else comes in that things would get better?

Yes. He is kind of an average manager. No longer what he used to be. But he can only make do with what he has.

Anyways na ur club. Fire on with ur Wenger propaganda
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Meanwhile, there's no league action today and in case u pple ve forgotten, u are still 6th.....

kokaneprodigy:
Win-6th
Draw-6th
Lose-6th
FA Cup-6th
We are going to Wembley-6th
4 finals in 5 years-6th
U Don't play-6th
Wenger Out-6th
When somebody is not NEPA pole. shocked
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Lana1:
And what guarantee do u ve that if Wenger steps down and someone else comes in that things would get better?

Yes. He is kind of an average manager. No longer what he used to be. But he can only make do with what he has.

of course there will be difficulty when he step down...but with him the club has no future at all,the top players are running away cos of some useless players in the team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Oh God....Trump issa gayner
No no no.....I can't support this useless club again

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lana1:

some of Wenger’s decisions could be appalling even with the resources at his disposal. I still don’t understand why he sent out Campbell for Iwobi, the over dependence on Giroud despite the obvious, the over dependence on Some players and putting himself at the mercy of players all the time. Sanchez should have been sold and replaced last summer.

Wenger will ship out quality and later get dumped by mediocre players. I can never understand why Gabriel was sold when we have two aging CBs, or why players like Walcott, Coq and Ox should be in a position to dump Arsenal when it should be the other way round.

Look at Lucas Perez situation two seasons ago after having a good game he gets benched in the next it was really unfair.

His hand is also written all over the rapid decline of Coq, cos he must find a way to accommodate Ramsey. Coq was promising that year and for the first time in years we had a good shape defensively. The annoying part is, someday this Ramsey might just hand in a transfer request when u need him most despite Wenger sacrificing the clubs progress just to ensure he plays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
some of Wenger’s decisions could be appalling even with the resources at his disposal. I still don’t understand why he sent out Campbell for Iwobi, the over dependence on Giroud despite the obvious, the over dependence on Some players and putting himself at the mercy of players all the time. Sanchez should have been sold and replaced last summer.

Wenger will ship out quality and later get dumped by mediocre players. I can never understand why Gabriel was sold when we have two aging CBs, or why players like Walcott, Coq and Ox should be in a position to dump Arsenal when it should be the other way round.

Look at Lucas Perez situation two seasons ago after having a good game he gets benched in the next it was really unfair.

His hand is also written all over the rapid decline of Coq, cos he must find a way to accommodate Ramsey. Coq was promising that year and for the first time in years we had a good shape defensively. The annoying part is, someday this Ramsey might just hand in a transfer request when u need him most despite Wenger sacrificing the clubs progress just to ensure he plays.
mmmHmmmmn!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
sod09:
Mumu
I am comparing Wenger to Klopp and Pochentino, you are mentioning clubs.

You see why I said you are stupid sad

And why can't we compare Arsenal to Liverpool and Spurs? They are in the UCL, Arsenal is not. In fact both are above Arsenal on the league table. Both even have arguably better players.

Another reason why you should accept you are stupid.sad

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

you they mind them .....
Imagine mumu360 still kicking the man's ass cheesy
But true true wengay get small point cos I watched spurs and LFC today those two no get hope of silverware at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by maidaboi(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

Iwobi would leave this useless club after the world cub
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
sod09:
you they mind them .....
Imagine mumu360 still kicking the man's ass cheesy
But true true wengay get small point cos I watched spurs and LFC today those two no get hope of silverware at all
You too don dey get small sense, grin

Besides na me dey push Kara make the old man commot for this club.

Klopp confuses fans with winning big games because of his pressing and counter attacks. But in small games he loses control.

Poch will always get close enough but never there. May be due to lack of depth.

Wenger always finds a way to cushion the disappointment of the season by either winning the FA cup or finishing top 4.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hardeycute(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
maidaboi:
Iwobi would leave this useless club after the world cub
To which team?

League 1 or Championship club?.Arsenal is helping his career by giving him game time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
hardeycute:
To which team?

League 1 or Championship club?.Arsenal is helping his career by giving him game time
Don't mind that guy. Iwobi is lucky to find himself at Arsenal not the other way round. If he was at Chelsea, he'd probably had been loaned out to some mid table Eredivisie club, and then in two years time, sold to some championship club.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2018
Looks like you guys are getting Aubameyang...Good for the league...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2018
patrickmuf:
Looks like you guys are getting Aubameyang...Good for the league...
Oh yes! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Auba.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Spy360:
Auba.

It will turn out to be a fantastic window if Arsenal replaced a soon to be out of contract, Sanchez and Walcott, who isn't really a first team player these days with Mikhi and Auba, all costing the club around 35.5 million pounds (essentially what we got for the Ox).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
KevinDein:

It will turn out to be a fantastic window if Arsenal replaced a soon to be out of contract, Sanchez and Walcott, who isn't really a first team player these days with Mikhi and Auba, all costing the club around 35.5 million pounds (essentially what we got for the Ox).
Arsenal is paying €65m for Auba actually.

But it's worth it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Spy360:

Arsenal is paying €65m for Auba actually.

But it's worth it.
You don't get it. I meant they got around 20 million pounds from the Walcott sale, which compensate for the Auba purchase hence my earlier assertion that 35.5 million pounds would be the NET spent.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
KevinDein:

You don't get it. I meant they got around 20 million pounds from the Walcott sale, which compensate for the Auba purchase hence my earlier assertion that 35.5 million pounds would be the NET spent.
Oh yes, net.

Meanwhile, I don't like we losing Giroud to Chelsea. I just got a bad feeling losing players to rivals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 1:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Hate to see Giroud go, but if it's inevitable, then I'd want him to go to Dortmund to help seal the Aubameyang deal!
Chelsea can jog on....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:16am On Jan 30, 2018
mystikal:
Hate to see Giroud go, but if it's inevitable, then I'd want him to go to Dortmund to help seal the Aubameyang deal!
Chelsea can jog on....
Seems Chelsea would be heading for Llorente, Dortmund for Batshuayi.

So we get to keep Giroud. This will be an ideal situation, that his head might become crucial at some point in the season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:25am On Jan 30, 2018
mystikal:
Chelsea can jog on....
Giroud is too handsome for the Chelsea scums.
Selling him to Dortmund would have been best but his missus wants to remain in London.

Gosh, I'd hate to see Giroud in that ugly assss blue Jersey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:29am On Jan 30, 2018
Spy360:

Seems Chelsea would be heading for Llorente, Dortmund for Batshuayi.

So we get to keep Giroud. This will be an ideal situation, that his head might become crucial at some point in the season.
Sad thing for Giroud is he'll drop down the pecking order even further if Auba comes in. He's too good to be a third choice striker. The selfish me would want him to stay, but he's probably better off moving to a team where he can get more playing time. Not to those Chelsea scums though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2018
mystikal:
Chelsea can jog on....
that is better than seeing him on chelshit jersey, btw seems they want a loan deal cos everything depends on giroud and chelshit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chelshit trying to cockblock our move for Auba. Pay 35m or piss off. Let Michy go to Dortmund ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.