Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2301368 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
How do we beat Atletico?
Oya all our pundits come and share.
Roland17, Pataki, Sod09, Kokaneprodigy, Keky,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Spy360:
How do we beat Atletico?

352 formation
Ospina
Holding Kos mustafi
Niles Monreal
Xhaka elneny
Ozil ramsey
Laca
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
sod09:
352 formation
Ospina
Holding Kos mustafi
Niles Monreal
Xhaka elneny
Ozil ramsey
Laca

I just don’t wanna See Cech that’s my own.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

I just don’t wanna See Cech that’s my own.
lol
Make e get stroke b4 the match angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Spy360:
How do we beat Atletico?

The only way we stand any chance against A. Madrid is to avoid comical, self sabotaging and irresponsible defending.

Sadly, for this team, that is like a camel passing through the eye of a needle. Consequently, we need a miracle to win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2018
sod09:
352 formation
Ospina
Holding Kos mustafi
Niles Monreal
Xhaka elneny
Ozil ramsey
Laca

No Bellerin nor Chambers. I think that if we are going to play three at the back, these two can't be overlooked.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Spy360:

No Bellerin nor Chambers. I think that if we are going to play three at the back, these two can't be overlooked.

I'll rather have Pascal cygan ahead of chambers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Spy360:

i know thats why wengay keeps losing
he doesnt give hungry players playing time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Fkhalifa:
abi oo we cant afford to have mustafi and chambers playing together jo...especially now that kos is also having brainfart
just imagine cech standing behind the sticks, we should just forget it grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2018
can we just do a liverpool-soton to burnley
i mean we raid their entire backline, 60m will do, we get tarkwoski,mee and either pope/heaton
these guys are fvcking organised mehn

Roland17, Fkhalifa, Kokaneprodigy, Keky
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2018
sod09:
i mean we raid their entire backline, 60m will do, we get tarkwoski,mee and either pope/heaton

The fact that fans are even proposing the bolded shows you how far we have fallen behind.
I would bet my left testicle that even if Wenger got that back 4, he would wreck each and every one of them.
The man has never been a defensive coach and is getting worse as he ages

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2018
sod09:
352 formation
Ospina
Holding Kos mustafi
Niles Monreal
Xhaka elneny
Ozil ramsey
Laca

Anyone but Mustafi, can't be having brain farts against Atletico
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
chuckdee4:

The fact that fans are even proposing the bolded shows you how far we have fallen behind.
I would bet my left testicle that even if Wenger got that back 4, he would wreck each and every one of them.
The man has never been a defensive coach and is getting worse as he ages
you right
but lets be sincere this man is not going anywhere soon, so why not improve your defense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
sod09:
you right
but lets be sincere this man is not going anywhere soon, so why not improve your defense

I don't trust Wenger to buy a good defence (Even with a budget of 100m). The frog sold Gabriel and kept Mustafi
If he's not going anywhere until his contract ends then na siddon look we dey till 2019 (Oh God not another season of this rubbish)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Chambers is a solid CB for the future. He lacks experience now but he has shown a lot of promise I tell you.

He is terrible at RB but OK at CB. Against CSKA, his Introduction for Wilshere brought some stability at the back allowing Elneny to push forward and create those chances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
sod09:

I don't know those boys much, but if they are strong, tall,energetic, with good fighting spirit and a good football brain then I'm in with a new manager..

But Wenger With these set of soft,weak "girls" we parade in our squad doesn't fill me with confidence..

I hope for men like a Lauren,Campbell, toure,

kosc is good but age,injury and playing with poor players affected him this year.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
sod09:

I have raved about Tarkwoski on this thread severally. The man is a brute, confident, and an intelligent defender than reminds me of Vidic (United). I also like Mawson at Swansea, they are similar kinds of defenders. As for our goalie, Cech cannot be our number one anymore, he should be playing for a mid-table team now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Roland17:

I have raved about Tarkwoski on this thread severally. The man is a brute, confident, and an intelligent defender than reminds me of Vidic (United). I also like Mawson at Swansea, they are similar kinds of defenders. As for our goalie, Cech cannot be our number one anymore, he should be playing for a mid-table team now.
shey you they hear @Fkhalifa, @ chuckdee4
those guys are very organise and committed ,for them to be 2 points below europa spot says alot
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tips234: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
tips234:
Visit the website on my signature for sure games,

Don't miss out.

Thank me later.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
sod09:
those guys are very organise and committed ,for them to be 2 points below europa spot says alot

No one has the slightest idea how frustrated I am when I watch Mustafi getting bullied off the ball or drops to the ground during a contested aerial ball. Do you know how many goals we have conceded from such situations? We need to overhaul our back four especially the CB position. Neither Chambers or Holding are ready for the first team. I wish Monreal had this form and intelligence when he was younger but at 32, we need make sure Kola is ready for next season.

Tarkwoski, Mawson or Mee are great deals. You see, the problem is, most will not regard them until maybe Chelsea, United or any big club snatch them or show interest.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Roland17:

No one has the slightest idea how frustrated I am when I watch Mustafi getting bullied off the ball or drops to the ground during a contested aerial ball. Do you know how many goals we have conceded from such situations? We need to overhaul our back four especially the CB position. Neither Chambers or Holding are ready for the first team. I wish Monreal had this form and intelligence when he was younger but at 32, we need make sure Kola is ready for next season.

Tarkwoski, Mawson or Mee are great deals. You see, the problem is, most will not regard them until maybe Chelsea, United or any big club snatch them or show interest.
you said it all BTW they are all English even tarkwoski, Harry Maguire is now rated 50m
Yet we rather blow or waste money on some clueless players
I'm tired mehn we need change
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
sod09:

Bros you're getting me wrong, I am not against the players you mentioned, easily they are better than what we have, I was just pointing out how bad we have become that we start considering Burnley players as replacement to what we currently have.

BURNLEY!!!!! Just let that sink in

We should be getting players like this as backup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
chuckdee4:

Bros you're getting me wrong, I am not against the players you mentioned, easily they are better than what we have, I was just pointing out how bad we have become that we start considering Burnley players as replacement to what we currently have.

BURNLEY!!!!! Just let that sink in

We should be getting players like this as backup
you have no idea bro,forget the fact that they are in burnley
they are far better than what we have, its like saying kane should be a back up in madrid or barca
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
[b][/b]
Roland17:

No one has the slightest idea how frustrated I am when I watch [b]Mustafi getting bullied off the ball or drops to the ground during a contested aerial ball. Do you know how many goals we have conceded from such situations? [/b]We need to overhaul our back four especially the CB position. Neither Chambers or Holding are ready for the first team. I wish Monreal had this form and intelligence when he was younger but at 32, we need make sure Kola is ready for next season.

The bolded is my problem, how can our defenders who are supposed to be rock solid be bullied by young boys from Bournemouth,Swansea etc...its too much and disgraceful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Khaytunechi: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2018
*Manchester United need 5 more points from 5 games to be guaranteed a top four finish*
*Liverpool need 6 more points from 4 matches to be guaranteed a top four finish*
*Tottenham need 9 more points from 5 matches to be guaranteed a top four finish*
*Chelsea need to win all their remaining 5 matches and hope Liverpool or Tottenham lose three to four more matches to be guaranteed a top four finish*
*Arsenal Needs anointing oil*

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2018
sod09:
Our problem is not the individuals per se, its the system.

Football defending has a lot to do with the system adopted and how its suits the individuals executing it.

Wenger or Bould (I wonder what his job is) has failed to develop a solid defensive pattern. They have switched from back 2 to back 3 (which actually brought some stability at a time), man marking, zonal marking etc. but have not made the team perfect any.

Take Stones for example, at Everton he was like the best missle blocker in the USDF, but at City we hardly find him close to being decent.

Check out Gabriel now at Valencia, we could sign him all over again. Its the system.

Let Chambers join Burnley, you'd think he is the second d coming of Rio Ferdinand.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
so we now run a pensioner club mertersacker now carzola is getting extension
no wonder this useless wengay wan die put angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilstjnr: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2018
Wenger quits!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilstjnr: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2018
sod09:
so we now run a pensioner club mertersacker now carzola is getting extension
no wonder this useless wengay wan die put angry

He's quit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Wenger quits!

This is like a new signing, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2018
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43834283
Sod09 your great grand papa have resigned o!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (3479) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.