Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,547 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2324853 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (3496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
i don’t agree with ur stance on Lacazette, imagine someone that has watched Giroud for years saying Lacazette is too slow. And on physical front I saw him bully Westham defenders well. Dunno the Laca u talking abt.
He is only marginally quicker than Giroud. The only thing is he's much better on the ball. Now imagine if he had Welbeck's physical qualities.
The guy deceived us at Lyon. I thought he'd be at least close to Theo pace.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
edi287:

He is only marginally quicker than Giroud. The only thing is he's much better on the ball. Now imagine if he had Welbeck's physical qualities.
God bless you...I was just shaking my head
Did you see how auba changed everything
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
edi287:

i do not agree with ur assessment on his pace. This is his first season in the league and he has 13 goals already despite playing less minutes compared with Lukaku that has scored 16 upon all his EPL experience.
Cut him some slack.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
sod09:
God bless you...I was just shaking my head
Did you see how auba changed everything
Yep. I now see why Wenger played Welbeck ahead of him in big games earlier in the season. His stamina is poor as well. Talented guy, don't get me wrong but he's majorly lacking in the physical department.
I was reading on twitter where one of the youth coaches at Lyon said they felt the only position he'd make it in was a number 10 because of his poor physical qualities.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
i do not agree with ur assessment on his pace. This is his first season in the league and he has 13 goals already despite playing less minutes compared with Lukaku that has scored 16 upon all his EPL experience.
Cut him some slack.
Bro are you watching the same Lacazette?? He is not quick!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
the midfield is still ok, what we need to spend on is the back line. Going by how much we’ve spent recently I won’t call the club frugal.

Meanwhile our frugality might even be down to Wenger who knows.
Wenger only managed an average side for a top club. A new manager will only explain how Wenger managed to do that over the years. Boy, we are frugal. And Wenger is not the excuse.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
sod09:
why not Simone he's got a defensive tactics and we can always do well in attack..to defend has always been our problem, you can see the way they tore West Ham in a space of 10mins
If we beat Atletico Madrid over the two legs, that would probably end your Simeone hopes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
edi287:

Bro are you watching the same Lacazette?? He is not quick!!
who will replace arsene Wenger?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
purplekayc:

David Moyes is my choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
purplekayc:
Top 3 options are Ancelotti, Enrique and Allegri. Vieira and Arteta are outside bets
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Spy360:

Wenger only managed an average side for a top club. A new manager will only explain how Wenger managed to do that over the years. Boy, we are frugal. And Wenger is not the excuse.
I honestly don't trust this board. We're now hearing rumors about Wenger wanting a defender and the board didn't get him one, wanting Martial/Malcom and Sven got Mkhitaryan instead. Aubamayeng was apparently forced on the guy...wanted to keep Alexis instead.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
edi287:

Top 3 options are Ancelotti, Enrique and Allegri. Vieira and Arteta are outside bets
jeochim low
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
edi287:

I honestly don't trust this board. We're now hearing rumors about Wenger wanting a defender and the board didn't get him one, wanting Martial/Malcom and Sven got Mkhitaryan instead. Aubamayeng was apparently forced on the guy...wanted to keep Alexis instead.
keyword rumour
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
edi287:

The board will most probably appoint someone without too much in their CV but has huge potentials.

Gazidis said the appointment would be 'a bold one'.

So Vieira and Arteta are main bets.

Roland17 thinks Vieira is poo, but with two semi finals in the MLS I think he has some pedigree.

Roland's choice amongst our ex players is Arteta perhaps because of his closeness to Pep.

I'd gamble on any of the two.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Arteta or Vieira would be a huge gamble.

I'm obsessed with Thomas Tuchel. I genuinely believe he is better than Klopp...yeah, there, I said it. A much better tactician. He seem to be stalling on signing the psg contract on offer. Apparently, he considers the Arsenal job a better and bigger challenge.

I'd be over the moon if we get Tuchel.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Spy360:

The board will most probably appoint someone without too much in their CV but has huge potentials.

Gazidis said the appointment would be 'a bold one'.

So Vieira and Arteta are main bets.

Roland17 thinks Vieira is poo, but with two semi finals in the MLS I think he has some pedigree.

Roland's choice amongst our ex players is Arteta perhaps because of his closeness to Pep.

I'd gamble on any of the two.
Skysports are saying Gazidis prefers Arteta with Enrique and Nagelsmann in the running. I'd pick Nagelsmann out of the three. Arteta isn't ready yet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
KevinDein:
Arteta or Vieira would be a huge gamble.

I'm obsessed with Thomas Tuchel. I genuinely believe he is better than Klopp...yeah, there, I said it. A much better tactician. He seem to be stalling on signing the psg contract on offer. Apparently, he considers the Arsenal job a better and bigger challenge.

I'd be over the moon if we get Tuchel.
I've been saying the same thing for a while now. Tuchel should've been signed last season. Us appointing Sven personally rules that out. They both hate each other.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
keyword rumour
Probably is true. I don't trust this Sven guy at all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Joarchim loew,Simone or pochettino
Yes we can kill Spurs by toasting pochettino

But 3rd world war will likely start grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
edi287:

I've been saying the same thing for a while now. Tuchel should've been signed last season. Us appointing Sven personally rules that out. They both hate each other.
They said they can relate professionally.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
KevinDein:

They said they can relate professionally.
They did? When??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
edi287:

They did? When??
Read it at arseblog some time ago, can't remember the specific date.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
only one person has my vote... Rafa Benitez...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Arteta is no coach abeg... even Darren Moore at West Brom is a better manager than him...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
dem dan day go one by one
ancelotti is out, tuchel is partially out too
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't want Enrique/Arteta
Would prefer Tuchel but word has it he's going to PSG

The board better not mess this appointment up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2018
chuckdee4:
Am I the only one who doesn't want Enrique/Arteta
Would prefer Tuchel but word has it he's going to PSG

The board better not mess this appointment up
rumour has it the new manager will get only 50m to sign players
you see why ogun will finish this people if its true
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2018
sod09:
Calm down, man, it's just rumour. No quote to back it up. The media love coming with such BS stories about Arsenal. Stories related to Arsenal, especially seemingly negative ones, generate a lot of clicks from gullible Arsenal fans and a lot of Arsenal haters.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2018
What do you all think about this system, Luis Enrique's
We will be needing a very reliable deep lying playmaker, a top defender or an improved Mustafi, and a very good ball playing goalkeeper.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2018
sod09:

50m
Not everyone can perform miracles like Le Prof did

These idiots need to pull their finger out or get lost, if that's the cade let people keep boycotting games, this last one really hurt their pockets
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Or this, Jardims system.... New players won't be needed here

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2018
KevinDein:
What do you all think about this system, Luis Enrique's
We will be needing a very reliable deep lying playmaker, a top defender or an improved Mustafi, and a very good ball playing goalkeeper.

We really should be looking at replacing Koscielny, dude's getting on now

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (3496) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.