Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2341039 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:37am On Jun 14, 2018
Lana1:
All this talk no consign me.

Yes we finished 6th....because we drew 11 home games.....and yes heaven did fall with the way ur fellow fans trolled endlessly. But we survived, bounced back and finished 2nd.

But ur own club finished 5th, made two club record signings, signed an armoured tank for free and finished 6th all the while being everybody's bîtch along the way coz it was only Chelsea u guys could really flex muscle for.
So u best believe this heaven u speak of will continue to fall on ur miserable team for the foreseeable future.
These assnal fans are the most deluded among london clubs fans. tueh angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Pataki:

Sometimes you behave like a diseased street dog on heat. Are you suffering from lack of attention in real life or what?

With all the foolish spending your useless club dived into, you ended up trophyless. If I were in your hopeless shoes as a scummie; with that garrulous obnoxious manager you have, I will be considering to pokunso. It is not too late for you to consider that option.
chill you’ve got not. Preach!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Lana1:
Cry me a river.
With all the spending?? What foolish spending? We spent £147m and Arsenal spent £106m last season on transfers. But i guess u are one of the clowns who thought United spent up to 300m. Smh!!

Ur team broke the club transfer record twice in one season and dropped from 5th to 6th. So i dont understand why u are crying as if u had a better season.

Instead of shouting on my head like a mad man, better channel all that energy into praying ur useless team dont finish next season in 6th again
at least na our club transfer record we break.
What have u got to say abt ur useless club that broke world transfer record to finish 6th?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2018
Why are you taking a Man Utd fan serious. His team is coached by mourinho (by far the most depressing thing) They have nothing nice to look forward to next season. While others can at the very least look forward to enjoying good football, Man Utd will be playing a dire, boring and sleep inducing football next season. I'll be sad too if mourinho were my coach.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Dreamswayne:

If Gelson Martins comes in, Iwobi out on loan....

Though i see Iwobi playing Ramsey's position as a backup next season....
They are different types of players. Iwobi does not have the same work rate as Ramsey, tends to hold on to the ball, and lacks off the ball movement.

Nevertheless, I believe he can still find a place in Emery's plans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Spy360:

They are different types of players. Iwobi does not have the same work rate as Ramsey, tends to hold on to the ball, and lacks off the ball movement.

Nevertheless, I believe he can still find a place in Emery's plans.
Okay.... But all i know is that iwobi should be played a little deeper role.... I don't see him playing as an AMF in the future...

abi?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2018
Dreamswayne:

Okay.... But all i know is that iwobi should be played a little deeper role.... I don't see him playing as an AMF in the future...

abi?
Why? smiley

He will play that role for Super Eagles in the WC.

Iwobi can be a player maker and creator. He only needs to up his game. He needs to be more clinical and deliberate when he hits the ball in this box.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Guys heard Martial will be leaving the scummies, your thoughts
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2018
Lana1:
U shout pass this one when u signed Holding Chambers, Asaro, Kolasinac and Lacazete. All na still 6th!!
but them win the transfer window trophy na. you no see as them dey struggle to win the trophy again? grin grin just dey bandy players wey them no fit afford.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2018
You guys don't know how I wished and prayed for this fixture to be the first league match of the season ,call me a fake fan I don't care......

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you
Arsenal v man city match day 1 18/19 epl

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2018
SailorXY:
but them win the transfer window trophy na. you no see as them dey struggle to win the trophy again? grin grin just dey bandy players wey them no fit afford.
No it's Man Utd that always wins the transfer window. It goes downhill for them once the season starts. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

No it's Man Utd that always wins the transfer window. It goes downhill for them once the season starts. grin
still not downhill enough for you to smell our farts ei
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2018
sod09:
You guys don't know how I wished and prayed for this fixture to be the first league match of the season ,call me a fake fan I don't care......

Best time to play city. Most of their players are in the World Cup and they won't be hitting Top Gear at the start of the season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

Finishing second is downhill from 6th, what will you now call from 5th to 6th? Assnal fans sef tueh

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2018
SailorXY:
still not downhill enough for you to smell our farts ei
watching the boring football played by Man Utd an entire season is wicked and cruel punishment. It's the most downhill anyone can think of. Our wish is mourinho stays there for life.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2018
eph12:

Finishing second is downhill from 6th, what will you now call from 5th to 6th? Assnal fans sef tueh
Fair point.

Congratulations to Man Utd for finishing ahead of Arsenal for the first time in 5 five years.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

Best time to play city. Most of their players are in the World Cup and they won't be hitting Top Gear at the start of the season.
you can say that again...we also have shekpe next, we playing 2 tough games in a row not good for a new coach but its better for the team
make it or break it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2018
sod09:

then we play Chelsea away next, on the 18th ( match day 2)
Na die oo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

Fair point.

Congratulations to Man Utd for finishing ahead of Arsenal for the first time in 5 five years.
Thanks boss

You should be praying to get to where we have reached in life, present or past

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

watching the boring football played by Man Utd an entire season is wicked and cruel punishment. It's the most downhill anyone can think of. Our wish is mourinho stays there for life.
you mean parking cranes,trailers, etc and still finish trophyless grin grin
life is not really fair

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

nobody cares about you wishes bro. you have been playing scintillating football since the days of Nebuchadnezzar, what do you have to show for it?

Common Yoruba Cup still dey hard una. Gerrarahia mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
then we play Chelsea away next, on the 18th ( match day 2)
Na die oo
yeah...but chelsea game is almost neutral
2 new coaches playing each other
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

Fair point.

nobody considers finishing above Arsenal to mean anything. It's not like it will not happen again next season grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
at least na our club transfer record we break.
What have u got to say abt ur useless club that broke world transfer record to finish 6th?
We broke World transfer record and still won something other than the community shield and got ourselves back into the UCL in the process.

Arsenal is the only useless club that will make two record signings in 6 months and finish worse than they did in previous season.

"At least na our club transfer record we break" FC!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
SailorXY:
nobody considers finishing above Arsenal to mean anything. It's not like it will not happen again next season grin
Leave am. That one thinks finishing above United is an achievement. Thats why he thinks we also consider finishing above Arsenal to be an achievement
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

But it's Arsenal players that will hit top gear on matchday 1 abi??

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2018
SailorXY:
It means nothing but it's becoming a rarity these days. I mean we've been crap for years now but we've been finishing above Utd. I wonder what that makes Utd. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2018
Lana1:
But it's Arsenal players that will hit top gear on matchday 1 abi??
You got that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Lana1:
Leave am. That one thinks finishing above United is an achievement. Thats why he thinks we also consider finishing above Arsenal to be an achievement
Finishing above Utd isn't an achievement but we won't hesitate to remind you what absolute crap your team is when you want pretend you're some how decent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

It means nothing but it's becoming a rarity these days. I mean we've been crap for years now but we've been finishing above Utd. I wonder what that makes Utd. undecided
We finished above Utd FC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Lana1:
We broke World transfer record and still won something other than the community shield and got ourselves back into the UCL in the process.

Arsenal is the only useless club that will make two record signings in 6 months and finish worse than they did in previous season.

"At least na our club transfer record we break" FC!
u broke world record to go from 5th to 6th

We won something FC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
u broke world record to go from 5th to 6th

We won something FC
Yes. And we won the ultimate prize that got us back into the UCL. Our world record signing was even the player of the tournament.

What did ur own club record signing offer u? Other than sink u from 5th to 6th, twerk all over the pitch and get benched by another club record signing??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.