Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2359684 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
ndidibabe:
People like you watch football with your teeth.
ok madam what is your point??
You want Emery out already?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
sod09:
what's there to show you, my dick??
You slowpoke trying to judge the man on 2 difficult games
Your wrinkled short dick? Look at this vegetable..

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Spy360:
I think the players were unfortunate to play 2 top teams consecutively while learning their new coach. I think today's performance especially during the last minutes of the first half show a big improvement from last week. Hopefully as we meet lesser teams the boys would have more chance to master the pattern Emery wants them to play. I believe that Emery has what it takes to take the club to the next level.

Emery won't take us anywhere other than Golgota if he keeps up with this yeye build up play from back. The defenders he has at the back are not ball playing defenders. Other than monreal, none of the defenders can hold the ball confidently without misplacing passes.

Then there's the issue of cech who has always served goal kicks tru long range balls to strikers.He definitely won't learn this build up play from the back line at his old age. He has shown that in the last two games.

All that being said, I believe Guandouzi has shown himself to be a good baller and Torriera should be starting ahead of Xhaka. Sincerely, other than long range passes Xhaka has nothing else to offer in that team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
sod09:
ok madam what is your point??
You want Emery out already?
Get lost..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Assnal fans now grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Emery won't take us anywhere other than Golgota if he keeps up with this yeye build up play from back. The defenders he has at the back are not ball playing defenders. Other than monreal, none of the defenders can hold the ball confidently without misplacing passes.

Then there's the issue of cech who has always served goal kicks tru long range balls to strikers.He definitely won't learn this build up play from the back line at his old age. He has shown that in the last two games.

All that being said, I believe Guandouzi has shown himself to be a good baller and Torriera should be starting ahead of Xhaka. Sincerely, other than long range passes Xhaka has nothing else to offer in that team
You are spot on, Bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Spy360:

I don't know really what Emery wants to achieve with that. Subsequent games will tell.

I feel Emery hasn't known his best 11 yet. But based on what they played today, I think the likes of Xhaka, Bellerin, won't make it. I stand to be corrected though as one can never tell.
those giving the man problem are typical wengay recruit
The 5 players the man bought have been excluding Leno, bellerin, xhaka,ozil and auba shouldn't be starting against top teams again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
ndidibabe:
Your wrinkled short dick? Look at this vegetable..
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

cech is a lefty and he's not good with his feet and it's too early to judge the man on 2 games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diadem10: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dortmund would be so happy after offloading Sokratis and Schurlee. I actually think Mustafi, regardless of his 'mistake waiting to happen' game, has been far better than Sokratis. Lol. Sokratis and Bellerin.. They both excel at doing nothing in that defence. 2 Ball watchers. Whatever happened to Holding?

That said, I still don't know why any of Arsenal coach hasn't tried Ozil in a diamond setup. Better still, why Germany coach, Low forgot this same role he deployed Ozil in their 2014 qualifiers when Ozil was their highest goalscorer with 10 goals and 14 assists. How could he have forgotten so soon?

How could no coach pick this up and realise Ozil is at his best close to the final third, in front of a dominant 3-man midfield. Even his best games at Madrid was when 1 spanish midfielder (can't remember his name) was deployed alongside Alonso and Khedira in a 3-man midfield sort of while Ozil played on the right but due to the fact that Benzema and Cr7 were always interchanging with him and Ozil was dropping deep a bit after drifting inside, the setup was more like a 4312 diamond setup. Madrid won the league as well as scoring the highest goals ever, breaking barca's records in the process and Ozil was the one at the heart of it all.

I don't know why coaches can't find more about the player they coach.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fkhalifa:
At least he sounded like someone who understands more of modern footy than pa Wenger.....

Arsenal is bigger than sevilla,forget them trashing out utd, and we are behind PSG, but I feel he must have had experience of managing big and average side...

I'm glad our boring side,back slow walk the ball in the net will be no more...

I believe in 2/3 years time, we will be up there in Europe.

I was gon wait at least 2 years to unearth this post......but i just couldn't!!! grin grin

But no worry sha i go remind you again after 2/3 years when Arsenal will be up there in Europe

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
diadem10:
Dortmund would be so happy after offloading Sokratis and Schurlee. I actually think Mustafi, regardless of his 'mistake waiting to happen' game, has been far better than Sokratis. Lol. Sokratis and Bellerin.. They both excel at doing nothing in that defence. 2 Ball watchers. Whatever happened to Holding?

That said, I still don't know why any of Arsenal coach hasn't tried Ozil in a diamond setup. Better still, why Germany coach, Low forgot this same role he deployed Ozil in their 2014 qualifiers when Ozil was their highest goalscorer with 10 goals and 14 assists. How could he have forgotten so soon? How could no coach pick this up and realise Ozil is at his best close to the final third, in front of a dominant 3-man midfield. Even his best games at Madrid was when 1 spanish midfielder (can't remember his name) was deployed alongside Alonso and Khedira in a 3-man midfield sort of while Ozil played on the right but due to the fact that Benzema and Cr7 were always interchanging and Ozil was dropping deep after drifting inside, the setup was more like a 4312 diamond setup. Madrid won the league as well as scoring the highest goals ever, breaking barca's records in the process and Ozil was the one at the heart of it all.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diadem10: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
sod09:
lol your team go soon relegate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
diadem10:

lol your team go soon relegate.
is it your team tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diadem10: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
sod09:
is it your team tongue
Thank God it's not. Useless team with a useless coach who can't seem to utilise his team well. We go soon come for Guendouzi as usual. Let him keep developing for now. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
diadem10:

Thank God it's not. Useless team with a useless that can't seem to utilise the team well. We go soon come for Guendouzi as usual. Let him keep developing for now. grin
are you done??
Moanrinho is calling you as usual
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ozil with another 0/10 but who's counting!

New manager. New Era.

COYG!!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
sod09:
you are either a slowpoke or you just dull by default to understand they played 2 top teams in 2 weeks angry
Don't fvcking quote me again
u never see anything. Wait till the likes of west ham and wolvehampton begin collect three points for unai hand
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
lekkie073:
u never see anything. Wait till the likes of west ham and wolvehampton begin collect three points for unai hand
I'm waiting for that to happen before we can conclude,wengay left a mediocre team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=sod09 post=70400111][/quote]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
diadem10:

That said, I still don't know why any of Arsenal coach hasn't tried Ozil in a diamond setup. Better still, why Germany coach, Low forgot this same role he deployed Ozil in their 2014 qualifiers when Ozil was their highest goalscorer with 10 goals and 14 assists. How could he have forgotten so soon?

How could no coach pick this up and realise Ozil is at his best close to the final third, in front of a dominant 3-man midfield. Even his best games at Madrid was when 1 spanish midfielder (can't remember his name) was deployed alongside Alonso and Khedira in a 3-man midfield sort of while Ozil played on the right but due to the fact that Benzema and Cr7 were always interchanging with him and Ozil was dropping deep a bit after drifting inside, the setup was more like a 4312 diamond setup. Madrid won the league as well as scoring the highest goals ever, breaking barca's records in the process and Ozil was the one at the heart of it all.

Though, you are an arsenal hater but your view about Mesut is spot on!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Thecassanova:

Na only u dey here, are u talking to yourself?

My brother, wetin pesin go do? Win or lose na we remain loyal to the crest.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Spy360:

More so Bellerin. Chelsea discovered him a weak link in our set up and had a filled day exploiting him. Emery must learn that Bellerin is better suited to the bench during big games.

I would have preferred Litch starting ahead of Bellerin, he had a horrible game, even though he performed better when we dominated the game and scored both goals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:35am On Aug 19, 2018
diadem10:

There are other players who need to be considered also apart from Ozil. Having a better team structure for me is better than building around a player. Today we played a 4231 with Ozil just behind the striker. He made poor runs into dangerous areas(which to be honest isn't his game) that is why he was mostly anonymous throughout. Ramsey did a better job when he came on. I'd love to see Ramsey in that set up, playing aside Guendouzi and behind Ozil where he can make those runs from deep.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:41am On Aug 19, 2018
Diadem10
As for Sokratis, I feel he is yet to come to terms with the pace and power of the PL. But since he has the mentality already, I think he will come good. If not, of course Holding is waiting to take over.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ozil’s situation is a very tricky situation where we have to careful not to allow him become so discgruntled that he totally checks out from the team. I believe Ozil is one of the best creative midfielders in the game who requires a supportive system to thrive. I believe we need to find the right tactics and mentality that involves him and gives him the ability to give his best. We really need to tweak our tactics and stop experimenting with some of the players.

He had his weaknesses but not to the point of attacking and blaming him for every bad game like the media and some fans have been doing. More so, we can not throw 300k to the gutters just like that, Emery is not going to get such funds next year.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lana1:
Fkhalifa do you still feel like thanking us for Mkhitaryan? Or is it still too early in the season?? grin grin
yes I'm happy he scored and assisted away from home in a big game against a team that I last won a trophy against but made you guys trophyless last year tongue cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fkhalifa:
yes I'm happy he scored and assisted away from home in a big game against a team that I last won a trophy against but made you guys trophyless last year tongue cheesy
Awww. Is that why you are battling relegation after matchday 2!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pkasso(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
And Arsenal fans thought the defence would improve with the appointment of Emery. LOL. Bellerin and Mustafi na scam. Seeing Cech trying to play out from the back is comedy gold. The man don try sha this season.

2 games in, and you guys are already 6pts behind your main competitors. The only way you people go play CL football next season na if una win Europa. And what better man for the task than the Europa king himself, Unai Emery. Hopefully we go jam for UEFA Super Cup grin.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lana1:
Awww. Is that why you are battling relegation after matchday 2!!
2 games against teams that defeated you also on your last fixtures them..
The season is long, you won't win the league by beating Leicester and Brighton.. Reality will dawn on you soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fkhalifa:
2 games against teams that defeated you also on your last fixtures them..
The season is long, you won't win the league by beating Leicester and Brighton.. Reality will dawn on you soon.
We weren't raped by City home, away and neutral. And in our last match with Chelsea they got lucky.

Never said we were gonna win the league.

I'm just surprised "We had a good Pre-Season" FC and "New Manager, New Era" FC are still being raped by the top 6 teams.

Wait make Europa start. U go soon begin feel the heat...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.