Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308556 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
Moderakina we need a clean up on this thread - this is what always happens when DK spends time on this thread. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu:

How did RvP, Henry, C.Ronaldo, Song, Nasri etc wake up overnight and start kissing another badge?

They were paid. In what currency did you pay A-40? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
duduspace:

The history, tradition and laurels in Munich are more than any amount of money he can be offered anywhere.

So the onus is on you to show us the history, tradition and laurels of assanal FC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu:
So the onus is on you to show us the history, tradition and laurels of assanal FC

What happened to your browser? have you forgotten the URL for wikipedia? I stopped giving history lessons a while back. tongue
Now answer the question. What kinda trade by Barter went on between you and A-40.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
duduspace:

What happened to your browser? have you forgotten the URL for wikipedia? I stopped giving history lessons a while back. tongue

I can tell you anything you need to know about Bayern since I rep Munich.

Can you the as a GAYYner ambassador do the same for your club Assanal FC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
duduspace:

What currency does Wenger pay you for your worship and bootlicking?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2012
Back to Saturday's match,

Considering that Abou would not be available for the match, who do you guys reckon should play in that position?

Francis Coquelin? Ramsey? Proudly9ja?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2012
A-40:

What currency does Wenger pay you for your worship and bootlicking?

How are both instances even similar? You obviously had to dumb down to become a Bayern Fan. Or may be you were always this way but just hiding in the Forest. Water will always find him level, enjoy the sewers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by good1025: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2012
Is it money you are talking of? That is what makes the world go round. The guy was not happy on this thread then choose to join dayo. Though I will confess that is like frying Pan to fire but atleast he have change and have boldness to do so. But I don't think he is Smart for joining dayo, is that club even watch outside Germany? Like edoyad say may be he has not ever been smart like that so the situation expose him .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2012
proudly9ja: Back to Saturday's match,

Considering that Abou would not be available for the match, who do you guys reckon should play in that position?

Last I heard Abou was still 50-50. . . .in his absence I'd play Rambo. Coquelin would take too much out of our game going forward, or play Ox in midfield with Gervinho and Poldi in the wide positions. Unless of course Walcott is over his stomach bug in which case I'd start him instead of Yao.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2012

Abeg bros...back to footballing matters jare...
I think we should play the Ox in that position or Coquelin,Ramsey isn't suited for that role at all(IMO)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2012
edoyad:

How are both instances even similar? You obviously had to dumb down to become a Bayern Fan. Or may be you were always this way but just hiding in the Forest. Water will always find him level, enjoy the sewers.
If I dumbed down at least it means I was once smart which is more than can be said for you. Dumb down to become a Bayern fan?? From the responses I've seen so far on the contrary its more like I've smartened up from Wenger worship,jubilating about ex-players injuries etc. You guys should mind your phucking business men!

good1025:

Is it money you are talking of? That is what makes the world go round. The guy was not happy on this thread then choose to join dayo. Though I will confess that is like frying Pan to fire but atleast he have change and have boldness to do so. But I don't think he is Smart for joining dayo, is that club even watch outside Germany? Like edoyad say may be he has not ever been smart like that so the situation expose him .
I guess this is Edoyad's Dumber friend. You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2012
MEANWHILE:

He came all the way from sunny Spain
santi Cazorla
can't wait to do the Scum at White Hart Lane
santi Cazorla
when he's on the ball you know he's gonna score
santi Cazorla
cos Arsenal's the team we all adore
cazorla por favor!

cazorla por favor!
cazorla por favor!
cazorla por favor! (Repeat)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2012
^^

What tune do you sing that song to?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2012
debosky: ^^

What tune do you sing that song to?
To the tune of Y Viva Espana.
Its a spanish tune.
It was sung first at Anfield after his goal.
Maybe the Arsenal faithfuls would sing it tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by presido1: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
HNIC: MEANWHILE:

He came all the way from sunny Spain
santi Cazorla
can't wait to do the Scum at White Hart Lane
santi Cazorla
when he's on the ball you know he's gonna score
santi Cazorla
cos Arsenal's the team we all adore
cazorla por favor!

cazorla por favor!
cazorla por favor!
cazorla por favor! (Repeat)
The day he realised his mistake of joining arsenal the so called faithfuls will wish him injury upon injury just like Iya Nasiru and others b4 and after him.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
presido1: The day he realised his mistake of joining arsenal the so called faithfuls will wish him injury upon injury just like Iya Nasiru and others b4 and after him.

My friend SHARRAP!

Do Arsenal fans hate Henry? Or Kolo Toure, or Clichy, or Eduardo? The only players reviled are those that don't have the decency to leave in a dignified fashion.

You better go back to that your palmwine joint you've been hiding in all these weeks. tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
presido1: The day he realised his mistake of joining arsenal the so called faithfuls will wish him injury upon injury just like Iya Nasiru and others b4 and after him.
My friend,good to hear from you....
I wonder why you guys are the one always talking about ex-Arsenal players....even when we have moved on...
Well...for now santi is a gunner and he's loving life here!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Just read this on the net...from an unhappy Liverpool fan.

Santi Cazorla ia an absolute bargain at 15 million and probably the best bit of business done by any club in the window, already made an instant impact and has not had any problems settling into the premier league. Arsenal may be criticised sometimes for selling their best players but at least the club actually still benefits financially when players leave unlike Liverpool. Wenger knows how to buy a player cheap and then sell them on for 50 to 100% profit even if they are in their last year of a contract. It's the complete opposite with us, pay top dollar and sell them for a huge loss (or loan your record signing out with no replacement coming in).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
debosky:

My friend SHARRAP!

Do Arsenal fans hate Henry? Or Kolo Toure, or Clichy, or Eduardo? The only players reviled are those that don't have the decency to leave in a dignified fashion.

You better go back to that your palmwine joint you've been hiding in all these weeks. tongue

Clichy? The same Clichy y'all wanted to Lynch?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Clichy? The same Clichy y'all wanted to Lynch?
Clichy hasn't been booed at the Emirates since he left.
Players who have been booed-Nasri, Adebayor,Cole...and its because of the stupid things they said before leaving.I can imagine the boos waiting for the Feynoord dude.
Meanwhile, check out the reception given to Eduardo...dude held back tears when 60,000 spectators were clapping for him...They actually cheered when he scored against his old club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
HNIC: Clichy hasn't been booed at the Emirates since he left.
Players who have been booed-Nasri, Adebayor,Cole...and its because of the stupid things they said before leaving.I can imagine the boos waiting for the Feynoord dude.
Meanwhile, check out the reception given to Eduardo...dude held back tears when 60,000 spectators were clapping for him...They actually cheered when he scored against his old club.

How many ex-players have been booed at Old Trafford, At Stamford bridge, At nou Camp, In San Siro, In Munich. Like I said Arsenal fans have the highest number of retardds globally

You can go to school but you cant buy class
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=13pt] So much hullabaloo in here; Arsenal thread invasion and it's the usual suspects . [/size]

[size=13pt] Ramsey on the field gives me high BP but with Arteta and Santi around him, I think he'll do just fine in there. Hopefully Diaby won't be out for too long, Theo was in training today. [/size]
dayokanu:

How many ex-players have been booed at Old Trafford, At Stamford bridge, At nou Camp, In San Siro, In Munich. Like I said Arsenal fans have the highest number of retardds globally

[size=13pt] It's natural for fans to boo players who didn't leave with their 'blessings'. Chelsea fans booed Gallas. tongue [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jackie grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt] It's natural for fans to boo players who didn't leave with their 'blessings'. Chelsea fans booed Gallas. tongue [/size]

Leave without Blessing? Did they refuse to show up for training? Did they leave without Arsenal collecting transfer fees? Like a father who pocketed dowry and said daughter left without his blessing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt] Ramsey on the field gives me high BP but with Arteta and Santi around him, I think he'll do just fine in there. Hopefully Diaby won't be out for too long, Theo was in training today. [/size]

HNIC:

Abeg bros...back to footballing matters jare...
I think we should play the Ox in that position or Coquelin,Ramsey isn't suited for that role at all(IMO)

Ive got news as usual for tomorrow's team list.

Coq will replace Diaby and Szczesny is back in goal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.