Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308799 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
Shout out to Slim on pilgrimage to the spiritual home of all Gooners for today's match. Have a great day and hope the boiz make you proud on the pitch.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2012
not a bad start to a gunner career from the man from a relegated team who flops at big teams (c) dayokanu.

honestly, cazorla and arteta look like adults playing in a team of schoolboys
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
Good result. Only stain on this match is the fact that we conceded a goal.

3points, +5 goals difference.

Is it too early to ask Robin Van who?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2012
proudly9ja: Good result. Only stain on this match is the fact that we conceded a goal.

3points, +5 goals difference.

Is it too early to ask Robin Van who?

After 2 games without a goal at the start of the season, many swore we would never ask that question, we are a team that can score, no player has the monopoly of goals in Arsenal. so ROBIN VAN WHO?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
we all know the time and period when arsenal self destruct.. it's still early days.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
Thank you Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
wonlasewonimi: we all know the time and period when arsenal self destruct.. it's still early days.

Back to sender in jesus name, amen!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
One word for that dayokunu: PoGOALsky!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ciphoenix: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
4llerbuntu: not a bad start to a gunner career from the man from a relegated team who flops at big teams (c) dayokanu.

honestly, cazorla and arteta look like adults playing in a team of schoolboys
good midfield pairing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
naijababe:

Back to sender in jesus name, amen!!!!

X2 Amen grin

Pataki: One word for that dayokunu: PoGOALsky!

Bayern sucks, he's playing for a real team now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
Nothing like a good win to keep the vermin away. grin

Abeg who was telling me Walcott is better than Poldi again? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
But come oh debosky.....I remember telling you that Gervinho and Theo are strikers and you were telling me that they are wingers.

Hope you now see today why I called them strikers. Even Wenger has confirmed that they would be working on Theo towards the central striker position.

Give or take......it is still early days, but the signs are really really good!

edoyad:

Bayern sucks, he's playing for a real team now.

The sheer madness of seeing PoGOALski tearing oppositions defence structure will alleviate dayokunu's baldness. grin

A real team, with real players. Wherein every player is ambitious to score. Give me ARSENAL any day and time!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
^^

I don't really care what they are called; as long as they score, I have no issues with them.

Gervinho really tormented the Southampton defence today with his dribbling and movement. . . .that's what the Ivorian can do when he is on form.

As for Ox, he did alright, but Walcott's superior incisiveness in front of goal showed even in his brief appearance. The young lad still has a lot of development to go, but with the right attitude he will go far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pataki: One word for that dayokunu: PoGOALsky!

You are wanking over PoDUDski?

WHy wont Poldi score in Arsenal even when he cant cut it at a relegated team? A team that has Chamakh, Bendtner, Park, Gervinho and Giroud as strikers?

Have you checked the latest UEFA club ranking to see where Assanal ranks?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
dayokanu:

You are wanking over PoDUDski?

WHy wont Poldi score in Arsenal even when he cant cut it at a relegated team? A team that has Chamakh, Bendtner, Park, Gervinho and Giroud as strikers?

Have you checked the latest UEFA club ranking to see where Assanal ranks?

And what is your point? Are you not the same person condemning PoGOALski some weeks ago simply because he could not score against Stoke and Sunderland. cheesy

Bring Gomiss to the EPL and let us see whether he can perform any better than Torres. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
debosky: Nothing like a good win to keep the vermin away. grin

Abeg who was telling me Walcott is better than Poldi again? cheesy
Only that Walcott came on and scored within 15mins
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
Gervinho's second goal, the one he got after the ball bounced off the upright from Rambo's flick,Santi's pass to Rambo was sublime there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
A-40:

Only that Walcott came on and scored within 15mins

And? That proves what exactly? At 5-1 and from a poor punch by the GK from Vermaelen's shot?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
debosky:

And? That proves what exactly? At 5-1 and from a poor punch by the GK from Vermaelen's shot?

I'm sure Giroud would have missed that. Anyway even with the little time Walcott had on the pitch he did sumn tangible. Do you know if that is the goal that ensures Arsenal another top 4 finish?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
A-40:

I'm sure Giroud would have missed that. Anyway even with the little time Walcott had on the pitch he did sumn tangible. Do you know if that is the goal that ensures Arsenal another top 4 finish?
Nostalgia is a bad thing. You can still come home.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
agabaI23: Nostalgia is a bad thing. You can still come home.
Bwahahahahahaha mouths are running at Mach 5 cos una beat newly promoted team smh! Anyways I'm already home

Deuces up playboy I'm chilling!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
wonlasewonimi: we all know the time and period when arsenal self destruct.. it's still early days.

Are u saying come the business end of the season, Arsenal as per usual would be found wanting?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
It's about to go down.
Omo I bad o bad pass Tony Montana.
Omo I bad o bad pass Tony Montana.
Omo so le o, so le bi Madonna.
Mo ma sanwo e dandan
mo ma sanwo e dandan dandan.
I go pay you dandan dandan. Oga Dayo, whr is your band, no music today? Or are you too broke hire the instrument.

French champions are next on the line. That is a warning shot. Let's get ready to rumble.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2012
Ibime: Cazorla is a good player. Wanted him at Chelsea couple seasons back to help our possession game but he's no goalscorer and his assist record is not that impressive either. Playing him in the no10 position instead of the pseudo winger position he played at Villarreal is a waste of a goalthreat. The ninja is more Alex Hleb than fabregas. With the loss of cutting edge this season i fear a return to the Alex Hleb days of 1000 passes without goals.

edoyad:

And you know this from watching only his first two games in Arsenal Colours? Please tell us what you thought about Torres after his first 30 games at Chelsea?
Some peeps are back to old habit of judging the porridge before it's done. Just after two fricking games that sees even united with 0 goals difference, them don come again
How
Ibime:

You mean YOU knew him from watching 2 matches. Let those of us who've been watching la liga tell you all about. I doubt Cazorla will be directly involved in up to 18 goals this season [assists + goals]
How many already sir ? cool wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2012
chic2pimp:

Are u saying come the business end of the season, Arsenal as per usual would be found wanting?

It always happen between feb and march.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Roland17:

After 2 games without a goal at the start of the season, many swore we would never ask that question, we are a team that can score, no player has the monopoly of goals in Arsenal. so ROBIN VAN WHO?

ROBIN VAN PERFECT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
All these Photo shoppers sef grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pataki:

And what is your point? Are you not the same person condemning PoGOALski some weeks ago simply because he could not score against Stoke and Sunderland. cheesy

Bring Gomiss to the EPL and let us see whether he can perform any better than Torres. cheesy

PoDUDski is simply lighting up the EPL in his maiden season just like others before him

Another average BL striker rules the EPL like Santacruz Berbertov Demba Ba etc

Strikers that failed in the BL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
How many ex-players have been booed at Old Trafford, At Stamford bridge, At nou Camp, In San Siro, In Munich. Like I said Arsenal fans have the highest number of retardds globally

You can go to school but you cant buy class
@Dayokanu,
I thought you had stopped making stoopid statements.Seems you still dey write and think later.
Did you have cotton wool in your ears or your Tv was on mute when Gallas was being booed at Stamford Bridge or Tevez at Old Trafford..Let's even leave the EPL(the media hypes the rivalries so much and drive the fans to hate 'disloyal' players) and go to the la Liga..I guess Luis Figo was applauded when he left Barca for Real...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
A-40:

Bwahahahahahaha mouths are running at Mach 5 cos una beat newly promoted team smh! Anyways I'm already home

Deuces up playboy I'm chilling!

Same newly promoted team that led Man citeh at the Etihad stadium 2-1 with 20 minutes to go on the opening day.They lost narrowly 2-3
Same newly promoted team that man utd had to rely on the former Feynoord's star's briliance to come back from 1-2 down to win narrowly 3-2.
First it was,'where would the goals come from, now that the former Feynoord star has gone'?now, its 'you only scored 6 goals against a newly promoted team'

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.