Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308245 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
This

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
4llerbuntu: debosky diaby

nuff said. na him papa e go kill for house with tension

grin grin

Back to his usual - dwelling too much in possession, but he did make a few good runs though. Even Rambo played well in spurts, but please not on the wings again - he's way better in the middle.

proudly9ja:
Going forward we lacked the much needed bite. At a point in the second half, it seemed we just lacked ideas on what to do with the ball outside our half of the pitch. What's more, Gerv and Diaby chose today to return to their old forms. Good goal from Kos on his return to the starting 11.

That wasn't surprising TBH. . . at that point Citeh were parking the bus with two banks of four behind the ball. It's credit to Wenger and Bould for taking off Diaby and Poldi which gave us a new focal point in Giroud and Walcott's pace made Citeh think twice about breaking out against us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
Jenkinson, most improved Arsenal player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
debosky:

That wasn't surprising TBH. . . at that point Citeh were parking the bus with two banks of four behind the ball. It's credit to Wenger and Bould for taking off Diaby and Poldi which gave us a new focal point in Giroud and Walcott's pace made Citeh think twice about breaking out against us.

When I saw our starting 11 I felt we were a bit too cautious because in 2 of the three games we played against them last season, we dominated the games. But then again, the CC game we lost to them, their goal was scored via a counter so maybe Arsene made the right call.

Hope Giroud plays against Coventry. He needs a goal badly. I'll be at the Emirates to cheer him and give him some much deserved goodluck! (not the Jonathan type!)

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
mystikal: Jenkinson, most improved Arsenal player

I must confess, I never thought Jenkinson had it in him. There are players you watch and you say, this one has potential. Jenkinson was poor last season, he didn't seem to know anything about defending. BUT this season, the guy has shamed his no 1 critic -- moi! Hopefully he'l continue to improve
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
mystikal: Jenkinson, most improved Arsenal player

Another Djourou in the making..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
Firstly, I do not get the logic behind closing this thread during Arsenal matches, and opening it after the match and leaving the Match of the day thread open even after the game is over? undecided Not everyone is inclined to post on those kinda threads.

Now to more important analysis of today. I am utterly impressed by Carl Jenkinson. I told myself one thing during the match, Carl deserves to be the man of the match today. That lad is making Sagna look like a joke with his impressive game. He did it in the Champions league, he even stood against Sterling and his speed in the match against Liverpool. It is no-brainer to note that Arsenal is building the future of England football with these lads stepping up their game with every match.

Wenger disappointed me today with his substitutions. I was not expecting Gervinho to stay that long on the pitch. He was definitely having a poor day, and I would have preferred Podolski staying on the pitch than the late substitution that Wenger had to do with Gervinho upon that last minute kick he made.

But nevertheless, even if we had lost this match, I am still proud of these boys. They played their heart out. Very very good! It is looking so promising now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
proudly9ja:

I must confess, I never thought Jenkinson had it in him. There are players you watch and you say, this one has potential. Jenkinson was poor last season, he didn't seem to know anything about defending. BUT this season, the guy has shamed his no 1 critic -- moi! Hopefully he'l continue to improve

[size=13pt] He was just suffering from top flight inexperience last season, not knowing when to push up or track back but he's definitely improved/improving. Sterling totally mesmerized Kolo Toure in the City game but small Jenks kept him @ bay and thwarted all the attacks from Montpelier in mid-week (they must have thought he would be the weak link in the defence and focused on his side).Sagna has to be consistently on top of his game to retain his spot. Talk about healthy competition. wink [/size]

proudly9ja:
Hope Giroud plays against Coventry. He needs a goal badly. I'll be at the Emirates to cheer him and give him some much deserved goodluck! (not the Jonathan type!)

[size=13pt] Giroud truly badly needs a goal, 'twill be nice to see him nick it in that game. I hope to see Arshavin in mid-week too, it's a shame he has become a permanent bench warmer; I know he still has some magic in him. [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
From what I heard, Arsene wanted to sell Arshavin during the summer but Andre loves London and his children are well settled in. I suspect he will be leaving in January alongside Theo Walcott.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
proudly9ja:

When I saw our starting 11 I felt we were a bit too cautious because in 2 of the three games we played against them last season, we dominated the games. But then again, the CC game we lost to them, their goal was scored via a counter so maybe Arsene made the right call.

Lucky you. . . . I'm aiming for the UCL game against Olympiakos for my first pilgrimage to the home of football this season. Dependent on management approval of course. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2012
proudly9ja: From what I heard, Arsene wanted to sell Arshavin during the summer but Andre loves London and his children are well settled in. I suspect he will be leaving in January alongside Theo Walcott.

[size=13pt] Instead of selling him, he could be given a permanent role in the Carling (or whatever its called these days)and FA Cup team, i'm sure he wouldn't mind that. The season will get busy soon and players will need to be rested. [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2012
Don't know about you guys but Jenkinson and Per stood out yesterday for me. Per was able to read opposition through-balls and intercept them and Jenkinson was able to stand his ground on the left against the opposition.

Best game i've seen Ramsey play in an Arsenal shirt in a while,and I feel Cazorla was ineffective from the flanks(initial role) till he played from his preferred role.
Gervinho alone upfront seems to be working for us undecided but those misses could've been costly if Kos hadn't scored. Credit to the defense for NOT losing concentration and falling apart, credit to the boys AGAIN for digging deep to get the equalizer. Steve Bould truly is our signing of the season; this time last year our defense gave away too many goals but this season our defense hasn't been penetrated as both goals we've conceded all goalkeeping errors.

Walcott looks like he'd rather be somewhere else, i pray he signs though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2012
^^

I agree about Gervinho appearing to do all the work. While it was clear that his finishing was off, but at least he kept trying, getting into scoring positions and taking players on.

I know some Chelski fans would've liked to at least see that effort from the shekpe keeper. grin

He definitely gave Kompany and co something to think about yesterday, and I'm sure he'll improve as time goes on.

As for Theo, I think he'll get his shot soon enough, playing 10-15min cameos isn't the best way to regain form after being out ill/not starting games thus far. Despite the contractual issues, I still want him to stay.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2012
I heard Arsene categorically told Walcott that he wouldn't get much playing time if he didn't sign. I guess its a case of not wanting to build his team on a player who may leave mid season. January will tell
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2012
Brilliant game of football. Thumbs up to steve bould once again, the shape of the team and the organization in defense on and off the ball was magnificient.

On theo, I have always been critical of him and whether we wanna admit or not, staying at arsenal is probably his best chance of taking his game to that special level. This is not about game time, but about a young man whom has not improved a certain overall aspect of his game despite being blessed with pace and balance which very few in the mordern game have. Nuff said, but truly i will back AW on this one, if he wants to stay then he should sign asap and not put us tru what we went tru last time out with last minute departures after structuring the team to play in a defined way. Seems dis-interested already.

Ramsey on the other hand is an example of a young man who has also had his fare share of critism but look at how he is responding, and we all know that he is still used out wide rather than his preferred central role. This is a clear difference between a player that has it in him to want to step up and adjust to any situation whilst believing in his overall ability than one who sulks about not playing tru the middle. Does Alex not swith between CM and RM roles? i duff my hat to him cos amidst all the critism, he his really putting in decent shifts anytime he called upon in any ROLE.

Now unto gerv, i agree that his composure in the final third is nowhere near world class but men, this has gotta to be the gerv of lille who is a constant threat. Now some might argue that he should have been taken off earlier, but again i felt aw and bould got it spot on and whilst gerv was still on that pitch, Man city could not breathe easy, i9 mean nigga always had at least two players marking him which created so much space for our midfield players.

What i believe he needs is a goal scoring trainer like Everton got for Yak back then. talk about composure in the box...i just shaked my head in disgust but i would still start him ahead of any in the front three presently.

I thought someone was babbling here sometime that Per has to be the worst cb ever but guess what, YOU are so DAMN WRONG! Slow he is and certainly not a ball playing CB, but intelligence and good positioning he has.I could not count the number of tru balls he thwarted from Silva, that is pure class. He reads the game ever so well and i once again remind you that getting over 75 caps for Germany is no mean feat.

Fine display from young Jenk, i have said it that the attitude this young man has will be his leverage unto greater tins, he may not possess the typical arsenal type flair, but his grit and passion to do the simple tins is unbelievable.. theo should take a cue from that. Arteta also astute as ever

Good attacking threats all around, wonderful composure to keep the balance between mid and defense and finally the right blend of youth and EXPERIENCE. would be a shame for this team not to win anything this season, but with the way they are playing at the moment, the ingredients for success are there. Not to mention we have some serious backup players coming back which will only increase healthy competition in the overall squad for first team starts.

We have had our share of torrid times, and now it seems the good times are finally coming back. COYG! MOTM for me was PER

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2012
KazeKage1: Don't know about you guys but Jenkinson and Per stood out yesterday for me. Per was able to read opposition through-balls and intercept them and Jenkinson was able to stand his ground on the left against the opposition.

Best game i've seen Ramsey play in an Arsenal shirt in a while

The Guy kept colliding with his team mates by the way.

proudly9ja: From what I heard, Arsene wanted to sell Arshavin during the summer but Andre loves London and his children are well settled in. I suspect he will be leaving in January alongside Theo Walcott.

I am almost sure his substantial wages is what makes his sale near impossible
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
mystikal:
The Guy kept colliding with his team mates by the way.
This in invalid
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
mystikal:

I am almost sure his substantial wages is what makes his sale near impossible

Zenit were willing to take him off us last summer but according to Zenit's chairman, "only Andre can tell why he is not with us now"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Jencejyde:
Ramsey on the other hand is an example of a young man who has also had his fare share of critism but look at how he is responding, and we all know that he is still used out wide rather than his preferred central role. This is a clear difference between a player that has it in him to want to step up and adjust to any situation whilst believing in his overall ability than one who sulks about not playing tru the middle. Does Alex not swith between CM and RM roles? i duff my hat to him cos amidst all the critism, he his really putting in decent shifts anytime he called upon in any ROLE.

What i believe he needs is a goal scoring trainer like Everton got for Yak back then. talk about composure in the box...i just shaked my head in disgust but i would still start him ahead of any in the front three presently.

I thought someone was babbling here sometime that Per has to be the worst cb ever but guess what, YOU are so DAMN WRONG! Slow he is and certainly not a ball playing CB, but intelligence and good positioning he has.I could not count the number of tru balls he thwarted from Silva, that is pure class. He reads the game ever so well and i once again remind you that getting over 75 caps for Germany is no mean feat.

Fine display from young Jenk, i have said it that the attitude this young man has will be his leverage unto greater tins, he may not possess the typical arsenal type flair, but his grit and passion to do the simple tins is unbelievable.. theo should take a cue from that. Arteta also astute as ever

Good attacking threats all around, wonderful composure to keep the balance between mid and defense and finally the right blend of youth and EXPERIENCE. would be a shame for this team not to win anything this season, but with the way they are playing at the moment, the ingredients for success are there. Not to mention we have some serious backup players coming back which will only increase healthy competition in the overall squad for first team starts.
What Per needs is a good screen in front of him so strikers dont get to run at him and Arteta gives him that just as the likes of Khedira give him for Germany.

I have never feared for Ramsey cos I saw him running a midfield as a 17 year old. Form may dip due to injury and confidence but class is permanent.

Theo can go to wherever he wants to go, if money has become that important to him instead of development. Let him go and play striker for a mid table club and get his goals then be finished as a footballer by the time he is 28. If he however wants to improve, let him go and watch Raheem Sterling on how to be pacy yet play footie. Some interesting youngsters coming up at 'pool by the way, I liked Suso's passing range despite the dodgy pass that led to Manure's goal. I reckon they have gone project youth as well and thats for the muppets who still think Arsenal's project youth was a failure. I'd have a failure worthy of being copied over a success that leaves no legacy any day of the year.

After too long a time, Arsene now has a deep squad and any player who fumbles get yanked off and when yu do get the opportunity to play, then you put on a show. Diaby and Ramsey as examples over the weekend.
Still holding my breath a bit but yes, it does look like happy days are back again and we're yet to see Jackie boy our new number 10.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
proudly9ja:

Zenit were willing to take him off us last summer but according to Zenit's chairman, "only Andre can tell why he is not with us now"
There is something in London keeping a hold on AA23.
I remember vividly when he first got to London, complaning about everything...from the weather to the food to the language...Now he doesn't want to leave..
Hmmmmn just wondering what it is...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kenkruse: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
Good game yesterday, I won't dwell much on individual performance cos much have been said already.
Judging from our performance so far, one can easily agree with Wenger that this team is the best since invincible days.
The secret is that they play as a unit; DEFEND TOGETHER, ATTACK TOGETHER AND CELEBRATE TOGETHER.No one wants to shift blame on a particular player as a reason for not doing well. Something we witness last season when Van persie will frown on bringing in Arshavin or Djorou.

Gone are the days when a certain Fabregas or Van Persie dictates the tune of the game. The reason they branded us as "one man team" last season.Now every player takes responsibility. Maybe i should add that we now have winning mentality. You could see how regretful it was having conceded against SOUTHERNTON.

Overall, the shape of the team is looking very good. At times it pains to see players like Santos as unused substitute but such is good for us albeit we didnt buy much during the window. Hmm, even much competition is expected when Rosicky, Wilshere, Sagna and Frimpong returns.At times I forget that Chamakh and Squilacci are still Arsenal players. Wenger is vindicated afterall. Now the main secret (incase you dont know) why we have started the season on a promising note is because almost all the current players are Arsenal fans. Or should i say, they play for the LOGO.

The future is here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2012
duduspace:
What Per needs is a good screen in front of him so strikers dont get to run at him and Arteta gives him that just as the likes of Khedira give him for Germany.

I have never feared for Ramsey cos I saw him running a midfield as a 17 year old. Form may dip due to injury and confidence but class is permanent.

Theo can go to wherever he wants to go, if money has become that important to him instead of development. Let him go and play striker for a mid table club and get his goals then be finished as a footballer by the time he is 28. If he however wants to improve, let him go and watch Raheem Sterling on how to be pacy yet play footie. Some interesting youngsters coming up at 'pool by the way, I liked Suso's passing range despite the dodgy pass that led to Manure's goal. I reckon they have gone project youth as well and thats for the muppets who still think Arsenal's project youth was a failure. I'd have a failure worthy of being copied over a success that leaves no legacy any day of the year.

After too long a time, Arsene now has a deep squad and any player who fumbles get yanked off and when yu do get the opportunity to play, then you put on a show. Diaby and Ramsey as examples over the weekend.
Still holding my breath a bit but yes, it does look like happy days are back again and we're yet to see Jackie boy our new number 10.

On point! you literally took the words out of my mouth.

I was extremely surprised at how ramsey played the rm role. It goes to show his level of intelligence and the faith the manager has in him to deploy him as a rm especially when we are playing the title contending teams.

Now one school of thought believe that we are gradually playing a 4-4-2 formation with AW looking to use the pair of Giroud and theo as one pair of frontmen and gerv and poldi as the other.

I quite agree to a certain extent cos i have been seriously pondering over why we cant play 4-4-2 since we have enuff midfielders and we no longer have to build our team around certain individuals. This is the keypoint, cos i believe back in the invincible era, as much as th14 was getting the goals, we were more of a unit and the likes of pires, lungberg, bergkamp viera and co all chipped in their own quota, not to mention the threats we had were from all over the pitch.

I am a strong believer of 4-4-2 anyday and if played the way it should, you should hardly have any problems against any team.

Still long days ahead and much more to analyze.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2012
Theo Walcott situation??
I don't think dude would sign any contract...
I think he will be gone in January!
AW just didn't want a third big player to depart after Alex Song and the former Feynoord player.
I will be shocked if he signs the contract!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
HNIC: Theo Walcott situation??
I don't think dude would sign any contract...
I think he will be gone in January!
AW just didn't want a third big player to depart after Alex Song and the former Feynoord player.
I will be shocked if he signs the contract!

I think his decision is based on what position he plays, from what I read he wants to play up front and that's part of his demands before he signs a new contract, apparently the 75k is not the problem.
Personally I would not mind seeing Theo play up front, he's finishing has not been bad at all, i guess they'll have to work on his positioning, not sure how all that wing play would have helped him but this is an experiment i would not mind seeing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
^^ Theo is not going to play as a forward for any top 4 club at the moment - not at Chelski, Utd, Citeh or Arsenal. Maybe he may play at CF for Spurs, but do they want him? Maybe at Liverpool, if he wants to go there then good luck to him.

You can't dictate to the coach regarding where you play. If better players like Podolski are happy to play wide and cut in to finish, I don't see why Walcott wants better treatment.

His finishing is ok but not exceptional, neither is his control or strength on the ball. He cannot play the lone CF that Arsenal requires right now. If he doesn't realise that yet, then someone is fooling him big time.

That said, he can still be a useful player this season - Wenger should not sanction any move till May.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Anyone listening to AFF podcast? See folks singing praises for Jenkinson grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Theo wants to be a legend like Henry!
Can he?
Yes...if we works harder than he is doing right now and trust AW to assist in his development.
He has improved over the years but he is still not an exceptional player.
I will rather the contract wrangling is about wage increase, than for a player like Theo(who divides opinion among gooners) to be demanding which position he will play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
Walcott has the elements to become a fantastic footballer, he just needs to match his pace with skill and work on his finishing...he even has a better one-on-one finishing accuracy than Gervinho but asking to lead the line of attack for Arsenal? undecided Impossible is nothing, after all TH14 started that way and went on to become Arsenal's record goal scorer(F0rk VanP). It won't happen in a day, a few starts/cameos in that position(Capital One Cup) should be a good launchpad. I do hope he stays as he's an impact player and we need those around.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
This Walcott thing tire me sha.

KazeKage1: Walcott has the elements to become a fantastic footballer, he just needs to match his pace with skill and work on his finishing...he even has a better one-on-one finishing accuracy than Gervinho but asking to lead the line of attack for Arsenal? undecided Impossible is nothing, after all TH14 started that way and went on to become Arsenal's record goal scorer(F0rk VanP). It won't happen in a day, a few starts/cameos in that position(Capital One Cup) should be a good launchpad. I do hope he stays as he's an impact player and we need those around.
Then he should first sign the damn contract. It isn’t about cash, is it?

I don’t think it should be up to Theo to dictate his demands but I wouldnt mind to see Theo given some time down the middle.

If we think of Owen’s career at Liverpool it was a very effective tactic having a super fast player pinning the CB’s back. Also opens the midfield space up for shots from the likes of Cazorla who fancies a shot every now and then.

IMO Theo is a more composed striker of the ball than the ivorian – on past evidence more likely to work the keeper.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Remember this?
You've just got to love Santi

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
You have to give it to Santi - he doesn't respect any size. . . .he tackled Yaya one time with no hesitation, but was still good natured about it. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.