Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308414 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Jencejyde: Pests and rodents everywhere...Damn, we need some cleansing. undecided

naijababe:

Mukina, please come to the rescue now sad

Sorry for allowing our thread to go through this embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mkmyers45(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
mukina2:

Sorry for allowing our thread to go through this embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin...I cant wait for middle of season

Everybody go know im mate grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
[size=13pt] Hurricane Mukrina almost wiped out a whole page. cheesy cheesy grin [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Will Steve Bould suit up tonight, in full on manager style, or rock it like Pat Rice with his shorts and training gear? As Wenger starts his touch line ban.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
mukina2:

Thank you kiss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
mukina2:

Hurricane Mukina indeed grin. kiss & hugs baby.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hurricane Mukrina - I like the sound of that. grin

Maybe I'll change my FPL team name to that in January. grin grin

I think WS1's injury is suspect too - Wenger may have started his phantom injury treatment again.

I can't wait for tonight's game. . . .usually we would have watched 2 Arsenal European games by now, but I'm not complaining though, going straight into the group stages is where we should be.

Giroud to open the floodgates of his goals in red and white tonight. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
WS1 did take a knock when he committed that blundeer against the Saints, go watch his reaction after the incident, remember it was a slight ankle injury.

As for today, we need to see this game off quickly and reserve our amo for City, hopefully Madrid run them ragged so we can pick up the pieces come Sunday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
JJCD as astute as usual, Arteta came out in an interview last season and said we were sucsceptible to counter attacks, due to the way we play, he then set out to solve that problem on his own by adapting how he plays. That is intelligence and true leadership. Not barking like a dog all over the pitch as some people expect. grin I wasnt surprised he was made vice captain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
chuckdee4: WS1 did take a knock when he committed that blundeer against the Saints, go watch his reaction after the incident, remember it was a slight ankle injury

I doubt he was even fully fit. It is very possible he wanted to come back quickly so Mannone doesnt have time to take the gloves. They wanted to sub him out immediately after the goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
angry angry angry

Muki!! where are all my constructive insults?

I don't think Manone poses a real threat to WS 1.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
Why were all the posts hidden? Even when it was related to Arsenal players? undecided

Anyways, counting down to the first UEFA play this evening. So excited though. We have not lost a match to the French team under Wenger, hope the record stays intact tonight and Mannone impresses me once again as always. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
We held on in the end to win against Montpellier. . . .not a classic performance by any means, but I'm sure the second half defensive performance is a good rehearsal for what we may face at the Etihad on Sunday.

All in all good to see Poldi and Gervinho scoring and Don Vito making some good saves when required.

Diaby needs to prevent regression - no need for hasty tackles or trying to dribble in our own box!

The passing overall wasn't good enough in the second half, but maybe it was because we had a game 3 days earlier.

Now time to rest and prepare for Sunday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 2:17am On Sep 19, 2012
GAYYners How market

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:59am On Sep 19, 2012
Something looks out of place

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:35am On Sep 19, 2012
Diaby's biggest challenge apart from his glass feet, is Over-confidence and this is a self destruct button he's never scared of tapping.

Good game overall, last season and two seasons ago, i bet we would have drawn that game or worse still lost it but am glad we were able to grind the three points out there in France from a well motivated Montpellier, but their inexperience on the big stage cost them the game.

Our defense pairing has been consistent and encouraging, sense of ball and player awareness has greatly improved.

Sunday would be tough, but am looking forward to it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2012
The team got a bit tired yesterday in the 2nd half...after a good first half when we got hold of the game after Montpellier went 1-0 ahead
Podolski and Santi should have been withdrawn minutes before they were taken off...
Good result and damn..weren't we lucky towards the end when Cabella decided to shoot straight at Manone after he had taken Per to the cleaners?
Man citeh on sunday...enough rest before then!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2012
Gerv's celebration..wonder what it means

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2012
Monsieur Wenger in the crowd grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2012
@ DK

Market is very good as you can see - played one, won one in the 2012/13 UCL. cool

I'm guessing Poldi is still a dud according to you eh? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2012
debosky: @ DK
You know premiership is so poor that Dud Poldi is scoring for Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
HNIC: Gerv's celebration..wonder what it means

Reminds me of RvP's nazi salute
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
mukina2:

Thanks maam! Ur d best! wink

duduspace: JJCD as astute as usual, Arteta came out in an interview last season and said we were susceptible to counter attacks, due to the way we play, he then set out to solve that problem on his own by adapting how he plays. That is intelligence and true leadership. Not barking like a dog all over the pitch as some people expect. grin I wasn't surprised he was made vice captain.

Yesssirrr! Its that intelligence factor that makes us hammer on some players and peeps think we are just saying nonsense. He may not be the strongest player on the field but he goes about his job with aplomb, im even now more concerned about Arteta getting injured than any other player cos the role he plays is so critical to how our team can sustain pressure.

As per the game, kinda felt fatigue set in but Diaby has to be very careful, his lack of concentration towards the end could have cost us, and yea, what on earth was bouldy or AW waiting for. Should have made the changes a lot earlier but even at that, i believe they also were concerned that the pressure may pay off if the subs do not get into the game quick enuff. Double edged decision but hey its 3 points away in the CL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky: @ DK

Market is very good as you can see - played one, won one in the 2012/13 UCL. cool

Do you think his DUDship would dissappear in a few months or couple or games?

I'm sure you were one of the who de-DUD-ded Almunia and Djourou after a couple of good gamessome seasons ago
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
Remember this dude...
He will be back in England tonite to 'DESTROY' the red part of Scumland grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
HNIC: Remember this dude...
He will be back in England tonite to 'DESTROY' the red part of Scumland grin cheesy

nani would murder him!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Enoquin(f): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Man U's thread is closed, same with Chelsea...why is that of Arsenal still open?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
The mods are responsible I think - trying to promote the matchday threads over the club threads. They should be opened once the games are over.

dayokanu:

Do you think his DUDship would dissappear in a few months or couple or games?

I'm sure you were one of the who de-DUD-ded Almunia and Djourou after a couple of good gamessome seasons ago

Yawn. . . .Poldi keeps scoring and you keep blowing hot air. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Enoquin(f): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky: The mods are responsible I think - trying to promote the matchday threads over the club threads. They should be opened once the games are over.

Oh? Thanks for the enlightening me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
ATTENTION!!!:

Henceforth, during the duration of games . . . the club threads will be locked!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
No one even remembers a certian Alexandre Dimitri Song Billong. If we had been losing games I know some people who would be like "I told you... Song is the most important player is Arsenal".
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2012
Arsenal fans can be really funny!
One asked Arshavin on twitter via @Arsenal 'When Santi Cazorla is on your shoulder, is Per Mertasacker still taller'? gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.