Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2449325 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

He's doing what failures usually do; complain when things don't go your way instead of keep on pushing. The yeye man, if Loserpool had scored the resulting chance after the ref waved play-on when Fernandinho was fouled by Firminho, he would've ran the whole field and showcase free madness
I was expecting Emery to question Oliver's decisions after that match but I heard nothing from him. I'm not sure klopp would have done the same.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2019
ORIJIN201:
I was expecting Emery to question Oliver's decisions after that match but I heard nothing from him. I'm not sure klopp would have done the same.
that's to show a good manager,wengay will blame the Ref and praise his useless players.
Emery does the opposite
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2019
sod09:
that's to show a good manager,wengay will blame the Ref and praise his useless players.
Emery does the opposite
Buahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
This one is stuck up in Emery's ass grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2019
eph12:

Buahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
This one is stuck up in Emery's ass grin grin
only a Slowpoke like you and your miserable fellas will judge a coach with 6 months, run along boy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2019
sod09:
only a Slowpoke like you and your miserable fellas will judge a coach with 6 months, run along boy
I heard Emery didn't drink water this morning. What an excellent coach! Wengay would have had about 5 cups of water by now grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2019
eph12:

I heard Emery didn't drink water this morning. What an excellent coach! Wengay would have had about 5 cups of water by now grin grin grin
stop trying hard....you embarrassing yourself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2019
We could be bringing in Denis Suarez this january. Plays as a LW, CM or AM so apparently Ramsey's replacement. Better dribbler and passer than Ramsey but probably an inferior goal scorer (statistically). Emery has worked with him in the past so that should also be a plus.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2019
sod09:
stop trying hard....you embarrassing yourself
I will stop when I start embarrassing my family grin

What else shows that Emery is better than wengay? grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2019
KevinDein:
We could be bringing in Denis Suarez this january. Plays as a LW, CM or AM so apparently Ramsey's replacement. Better dribbler and passer than Ramsey but probably an inferior goal scorer (statistically). Emery has worked with him in the past so that should also be a plus.
I hardly see him play for Barcelona, I don't have much about him.
I'm concern about our defence, no plans to strengthen that place at all. We can still try Cresswell, mee or tarkwoski
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
sod09:
I hardly see him play for Barcelona, I don't have much about him.
I'm concern about our defence, no plans to strengthen that place at all. We can still try Cresswell, mee or tarkwoski
He doesn't really play much because Barça do have some quality players in his position. Dembele, Coutinho, Rakitic, Arthur, are better than him. He did have decent game time last season though but got injured and since then has been unable to force his way into the team. However, he played regularly for Emery at Sevilla.

Lol, those English defenders would come at very high prices and there's no guarantee they'll do well at Arsenal. One could look like a world class defender in a team that parks the bus but would likely struggle at a team that plays high line where you are constantly exposed to counter attacks and 3 vs 3 scenarios.

We've been strongly linked with a Valladolid defender, Valero I think.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
I've watched little of D.Suarez and I like what I see, YouTube can be deceiving but what I saw there is very impressive, we lack what he has, Ball retention, dribble and run past opponent, good passing ability..

Hopefully we get him and one other fine winger now or next summer, then out attack will be finally sorted and ready to challenge for top laurels.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:
I've watched little of D.Suarez and I like what I see, YouTube can be deceiving but what I saw there is very impressive, we lack what he has, Ball retention, dribble and run past opponent, good passing ability..

Hopefully we get him and one other fine winger now or next summer, then out attack will be finally sorted and ready to challenge for top laurels.
he's never a winger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
sod09:
he's never a winger
He can do a job there,like a carzola,coutinho type.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:
He can do a job there,like a carzola,coutinho type.
that was how they told us mkhi and iwobi can work as wingers.
Yet they are struggling, why not get full blown wingers instead of make shift wingers ain't you tired of same old shịt
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
sod09:
Yet they are struggling, why not get full blown wingers instead of make shift wingers ain't you tired of same old shịt
malcom wouldn't be a bad idea
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
kodded:
malcom wouldn't be a bad idea
yes oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
sod09:
I get your point, I'm also against deploying AMs into wing,but from the little I saw in him,he is better than mhicky,ozil and iwobi on the wings, My wish we get a natural winger with him at the AM position.
Then stick Auba and laca to CF position and we will see loads of Goals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Can arsenal win the FA cup?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
purplekayc:

grin

Future Impossible Tense!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oasis007:

grin
Future Impossible Tense!
Mumu we have won it more than any side in England.
Past Continuous tense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
purplekayc:

Can..... To be able to do, make or accomplish.

Me;

grin

Future impossible Tense.

Then a legendary, monumental Twerp made the follow;

Spy360:

Mumu we have won it more than any side in England.

Past Continuous tense

grin

......... Legendary Mumu.

Cc Eph12....... Pls can you explain what Past Continuous Tense means?!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cashrill(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2019
Shun FA. We need Europa league cup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2019
Oasis007:

Me;

grin
Cc Eph12....... Pls can you explain what Past Continuous Tense means?!
See this ignoramus, trying to teach English or what?
Can refers to ability...
Can Arsenal win the FA cup?
What a stupid question.
Fnck off!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Oasis007:

Me;

grin

Cc Eph.12....... Pls can you explain what Past Continuous Tense means?!
Unfortunately I'm not that patient with gayners cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2019
eph12:

Unfortunately I'm not that patient with gayners cheesy

grin

Did you see what the Dimwit could come up with to defend his Mumuism?! I really don't have his time, rather will advise him to stop spying around and focus on his failing Life.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
so arsenal can not cough out £20 million to sign Denis Suarez, in this era where an average player can cost you up to £50million

thank God that Wenger is no more, if not, the whole world would have call him a stingy coach, not knowing that he tried his best to compete with other big spending clubs with the limited funds he got from the board

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2019
kodded:
so arsenal can not cough out £20 million to sign Denis Suarez, in this era where an average player can cost you up to £50million

thank God that Wenger is no more, if not, the whole world would have call him a stingy coach, not knowing that he tried his best to compete with other big spending clubs with the limited funds he got from the board
i heard we agreed 67m for james and also close to secure carrasco
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
sod09:
i heard we agreed 67m for james and also close to secure carrasco
this carrasco deal might be true, but the bad news we don't have the funds to complete those deal

even sky sport gave it 4.5 which means that the deal is far more likely compare to Denis Suarez

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
kodded:
this carrasco deal might be true, but the bad news we don't have the funds to complete those deal

even sky sport gave it 4.5 which means that the deal is far more likely compare to Denis Suarez
you can't be so sure we don't have the funds
Humour as it we either manage these players and spend big next summer or vice versa
we dont need 67m player for now.
we can get suarez and carrasco for 50m combine and give bayern 7m for james(loan) with option to buy in the summer
collect the swap deal of bennatia and ramsey, if we need cahill too on loan
plus most of our players are back ozil,bellerin,kos,monreal,mustafi and mavopanos
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
sod09:
Humour as it we either manage these players and spend big next summer or vice versa
we can get suarez and carrasco for 50m combine and give bayern 7m for james(loan) with option to buy in the summer
plus most of our players are back ozil,bellerin,kos,monreal,mustafi and mavopanos

I really don't think we are getting both Carrasco and Suarez. It will be one of them, which I'm OK with especially if it's Carrasco.

@emboldened, amazing to think we've been without five defenders for a while now. Those injuries really did take a toll on team's results. Literally any team would have struggled to cope with such. Bellerin in particular has been the biggest miss and boy am I glad he's back, and just in time for some crunch match ups. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
KevinDein:

I really don't think we are getting both Carrasco and Suarez. It will be one of them, which I'm OK with especially if it's Carrasco.

@emboldened, amazing to think we've been without five defenders for a while now. Those injuries really did take a toll on team's results. Literally any team would have struggled to cope with such. Bellerin in particular has been the biggest miss and boy am I glad he's back, and just in time for some crunch match ups. grin

yeah goals dried up cos we missed bellerin and monreal but mustafi is the real mvp here
i dont mind both suarez and carrasco while we leave james
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
sod09:

abeg don't mention ozil, he has been fit all season yet he plays shitty football, beside that benatia deal is not going to work because juventus are not interested in signing Ramsey this January, and what if another team snap up carrasco from us ? you know nowadays to find a 25 year old quality winger that cheap is almost impossible now that average players are being sold for ridiculous amount just because they are young

that was one of the reason I dislike arsenal in Wenger days, he sees an opportunity to snap a cheap quality player, but he will drag and drag until another team will sign that player up, and then he will panic and buy one shityy average player for a ridiculous amount

same way we could have lost torriera if another team showed interest

and for the record, James is a Madrid player and not bayern

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (3652) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.