Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317891 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
sod09:
Bunch of useless average players
Lol. Even you?? I knew you have been watching Arsenal through the lines between you Ass all these while. Welcome to reality..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Geestunnar(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lana1:
I remember how Roland17 dissected and analysed United when we lost to West Ham in September.
Hope oga wont forget his biro and notebook at home today sha
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
ndidibabe:
Lol. Even you?? I knew you have been watching Arsenal through the lines between you Ass all these while. Welcome to reality..
slowpoke I'm straight forward unlike you going here and there
We asked you is it the players fault or the coach you went deaf.
If you don't understand football it's not my fault
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lana1:
Red and White army. COYG!!
#EmeryOut
#EmeryGay
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Even a IndecentStar knows guendouzi is a small boy grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
A lot of peeps here just lack foresight. They analyze football with emotions. Why remove Xhaka and play Guen for 90mins as weak as he is. I can never understand.
sod09:
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lana1:
I no expect us to win forever.
If we lose tomorrow, nothing spoil. The next 4 to 5 league games after Spurs na against average teams we go beat so the race is still on.
Buy if we win tomorrow lasan?? shocked shocked
Let's wait and see guy. The top4 is still open but I don't expect Chelsea to play in Europa again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
A lot of peeps here just lack foresight. They analyze football with emotions. Why remove Xhaka and play Guen for 90mins as weak as he is. I can never understand.
Shalaye!!!

11 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Finally born again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

I thought I was the only one baffled by the decision. cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
sod09:
slowpoke I'm straight forward unlike you going here and there
We asked you is it the players fault or the coach you went deaf.
If you don't understand football it's not my fault
Hey, stop being aggressive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
MrDojo:

I thought I was the only one baffled by the decision. cheesy grin
this ain’t the first time he’s making such decision. I just hate it when managers clearly show they Favour some players. There’s the PSG connection with Guen. Same shit Wenger kept doing with Giroud.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
ndidibabe:
Hey, stop being aggressive.
you were insulting angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Emery will soon be sacked. Mark my word.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
this ain’t the first time he’s making such decision. I just hate it when managers clearly show they Flavour some players. There’s the PSG connection with Guen. Same shit Wenger kept doing with Giroud.
I was tired of that boy
I already stop watching our match he start
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
ndidibabe:
Emery will soon be sacked. Mark my word.
why do you think it's Emery's fault, he cant even get his players
No money!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
sod09:
you were insulting angry
Now, I understand that you lack common sense. I was just kidding with the "Ass" stuff.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
To be an arsenal fan is not easy I swear. It's going to be painful watching Arsenal untilll the end of the season. Especially if Unai persists with his somewhat ineffective wing play.

West Ham midfielders and attackers we're moving the ball forward, but ours were in a competition for who could give the most side, back, and incomplete passes. cheesy grin

I can't even get angry at this team again. Let's wait for another summer of no major or one Major signing. With Stan in our club, forget about winning the league anytime soon.

Qualifying for the UCL will be a miracle (through the league table) with this current crop of players. And, without UCL, it means less money and smaller pool of players willing to come. Hence, the cycle of pain continues.

If we really want to emulate the Dortmund model of buying gems, it's going to take Arsenal another 4-5 seasons to even understand themselves. Unfortunately for us, our rivals will be strengthening with even better player at the point, thus probably widening the already established gap.

The dead woods in our club will also not want to go, especially when they are all on 'sweet' salaries within the club. Arsenal will even have a hard time selling them because no club will be willing to pay them that kinda of money. How many players will be willing to take a pay cut in modern football?

Arsenal fans, it is better we have little expectations. If we win fine! If we lose, we run away from the thread and come back again grin cheesy. If our rivals lose, we must mock them. How can we be suffering alone grin grin cheesy.

Maybe when Dangote comes, things will change (Na mouth that one get sef) grin cheesy

Lastly, we are the sixth richest team in the world, but we can't afford to buy players permanently cheesy grin Which kind of unfortunate club are we supporting cheesy grin cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
sod09:
why do you think it's Emery's fault, he cant even get his players
No money!!
Check kokaneprodigy latest posts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
ndidibabe:
Now, I understand that you lack common sense. I was just kidding with the "Ass" stuff.
you think you funny right
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Spy360:

This statement is not true. Had he joined Burnley you would have said 'we knew he wasn't that good.'

How can you know what I will say? Which kind yeye talk be dis na? As a free agent you can join any club you so desire provided they are willing to meet your weekly wages.They dont get to deal a lot issues bothering on your existing contract. This is a fact.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
this ain’t the first time he’s making such decision. I just hate it when managers clearly show they Flavour some players. There’s the PSG connection with Guen. Same shit Wenger kept doing with Giroud.

I don't want to judge the man now. If he continue to do the same nonsense when he gets his own players, then we will know the man is a gaint fraud. After summer transfer window I'll begin to judge him.

The excuse of not having your own players will be stale by then, because he would have overseen three transfer Windows by then.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
ndidibabe:
Check kokaneprodigy latest posts.
the boy ain't that bad, he's not just ripe enough for EPL level
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

I don't want to judge the man now. If he continue to do the same nonsense when he gets his own players, then we will know the man is a gaint fraud. After summer transfer window I'll begin to judge him.

The excuse of not having your own players will be stale by then, because he would have overseen three transfer Windows by then.

Only God knows why he loves Guen so much...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
MrDojo:

I can't judge him yet, these are the same useless piece of shīt wengay used last season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
sod09:

Just leave them o, let them tell us about Guendouzi's long passes, covering 99% of the earth's surface and how he is a 19 year old carrying the whole north london on his shoulder grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Just leave them o, let them tell us about Guendouzi's long passes, covering 99% of the earth's surface and how he is a 19 year old carrying the whole north london on his shoulder grin
grin grin
How he's better than xhaka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
MrDojo:

The problem now is that Arsenal does not attract top players anymore. Arsenal is no longer a champion league team. Not anytime soon except there is a new management that's willing to spend.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
sod09:
the boy ain't that bad, he's not just ripe enough for EPL level
But Emery thinks otherwise.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
ndidibabe:
But Emery thinks otherwise.
the boy ain't even the problem here
Our defence is zero
We don't have wingers to drive opponents.if we can't attack we should be ready to be attacked.
Unfortunately we don't have defence or attack, that Mumu auba will be flexing muscle against relegation teams
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
ndidibabe:
The problem now is that Arsenal does not attract top players anymore. Arsenal is no longer a champion league team. Not anytime soon except there is a new management that's willing to spend.

All Arsenal fans know that. With Stan at the helm, a spending spree is out of the question. We can only pray and hope our team will sign some gems that will make us good again.

Our only realistic hope for UCL football is to win the UEL, which is possible but no that easy too (Anybody can win a Cup comp).

Our case is like Nigeria. We know where the problem is, and how to solve the problem. But are we going to solve it? cheesy grin only God knows.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Prophecy fulfilled... cheesy
The entire blame will fall on guen, he will be the reason why laca and Auba can't do shit, he will be the reason why xhaka is poor, he will be the reason why we concede useless goals.

Also Ozil will either be blamed or missed, Ozil will be the reason why we lacked creativity, The same ozil not turning up will be the reason why city and spurs trashing us.

Auba and laca not starting upfront together is also another reason we don't score...

Either of the above must be the reason for bad results. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.