Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2449761 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamharkinwaley: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Abeg Your Excellencies Sir Elrony Lana1 Chriskel Afrodoc
Please have pity wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2019
SkimpleD:
Brethren, I come in peace - not to troll. angry

Roland17 and Sod09, shall I begin?

Apostle of the most high, the floor is all yours.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Lana1:
Wehcome back sah!

Thank you baba, I dey gbadun your ministry for my thread. Enjoy oo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Spy360:

If you know you know.

Welcome. Nnoo!

Thank you Baba.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
sod09:
are you trump relative

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
In case of memory loss... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
There was that time we left Emirates with 3 points despite a back 5 of Blackett, McNair, Smalling, Valencia and i think Carrick.

Nobody has beaten Nyanshnal more times at the Emirates than United. The place is practically our home away from home.

Once our wives, always our wives.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Well, i don't have much to say. All i want to say is;

LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE smiley

Good afternoon undecided

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hoopLA: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lana1:
There was that time we left Emirates with 3 points despite a back 5 of Blackett, McNair, Smalling, Valencia and i think Carrick.

Nobody has beaten Nyanshnal more times at the Emirates than United. The place is practically our home away from home.

Once our wives, always our wives.

Home away from home. Emirates is Old Trafford Annex.

If you want to make money on betting stake on United beating Arsenal 3-1 later this season.

Gogo dancer in his g-string is still dancing on a pole for grandmothers.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Well, the FA cup and Carling cups were always going to be distractions to Arsenal season target, which basically is to get back into the UCL via Top 4 finish or outrighly winning the EL.

The season target is still intact. Our squad is too thin, injury ravaged and lacking in crucial quality across the pitch to sustain cup challenge while still keeping within touching distance of our season target.

Other than bragging rights by United fans, this match is inconsequential to Arsenal season. I was gutted to see Emery roll out a full squad for the match, and now we had paid the full price for it by losing Sokratis.

As far as the match went, I was happy with what I saw, the team tactics were spot on. With better wingers and better quality midfielders , Arsenal would be winning this type of match in the future.

Now we need to regroup for the must win against Cardiff. Without Koscielny, Sokratis and Bellerin. Arguably our best back 3. Not going to be an easy match. If we can get three points against Cardiff, then we would have done well.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
This is painful, but Arsenal fans must realise that we have been deceived and taken for fools by the triumvirate of Kroenke, Wenger and Gazidis.

During our early days in Emirates, we were told to endure crappy results occasioned by constant loss of our star players, with proceeds from their sales not reinvested into the club.

Wenger reassured us that we were in no financial position to spend on buying Big players or give our Big players pay rise to entice them into staying with us.
We were told that it was a temporary situation, and that once the stadium debt were paid off, that we would be in better financial position to challenge for top honors.

13yrs down the line, the club have finished paying off the stadium debt, but we are being outspent by the likes of Everton in transfer market. We had gone from the ridiculous ones to the pathetic one's.
Meanwhile, Wenger and Gazidis are no longer here, they had collected their own share of Kroenke pay offs, while the Arsenal fans are forced to deal with the mess this club has become.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lordcat, it’s funny to think that Kokaneprodigy placed a bet on ManU not making top 4 forgetting that Arsenal might not too

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
pazienza:
Well, the FA cup and Carling cups were always going to be distractions to Arsenal season target, which basically is to get back into the UCL via Top 4 finish or outrighly winning the EL.

The season target is still intact. Our squad is too thin, injury ravaged and lacking in crucial quality across the pitch to sustain cup challenge while still keeping within touching distance of our season target.

Other than bragging rights by United fans, this match is inconsequential to Arsenal season. I was gutted to see Emery roll out a full squad for the match, and now we had paid the full price for it by losing Sokratis.

As far as the match went, I was happy with what I saw, the team tactics were spot on. With better wingers and better quality midfielders , Arsenal would be winning this type of match in the future.

Now we need to regroup for the must win against Cardiff. Without Koscielny, Sokratis and Bellerin. Arguably our best back 3. Not going to be an easy match. If we can get three points against Cardiff, then we would have done well.
Cool story bro. Arsenal have been playing this type of match for 10 years and they have been losing. lipsrsealed

FA Cup and Carling Cup issa distraction. Well, it will be too funny if Arsenal dont win Europa and finish outside top 4.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
SkimpleD:
Lordcat, it’s funny to think that Kokaneprodigy placed a bet on ManU not making top 4 forgetting that Arsenal might not too

grin grin
grin Arsenal fans always have this "hopeless hope" that every year is their year. The cocaine sniffer was probably high when he made that bet with me. Emeryball was shacking him and that their foolish self-defeating unbeaten run deluded him. If he had realised the fact that arsenal is no longer a big club then he would have saved himself from all this heartache. The best part of this is that man u will make top four and arsenal will not. grin grin

Bia bros Skimple, choose which team will drop out for man u to enter top four. You guys or Tottenham? tongue tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
LoRdCaT:
grin Arsenal fans always have this "hopeless hope" that every year is their year. The cocaine sniffer was probably high when he made that bet with me. Emeryball was shacking him and that their foolish self-defeating unbeaten run deluded him. If he had realised the fact that arsenal is no longer a big club then he would have saved himself from all this heartache. The best part of this is that man u will make top four and arsenal will not. grin grin

Bia bros Skimple, choose which team will drop out for man u to enter top four. You guys or Tottenham? tongue tongue grin
quit epistle! Bet still stands! U scummies ain’t making top 4 this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
quit epistle! Bet still stands! U scummies ain’t making top 4 this season.
I hear bros. I no argue with you na. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2019
na so this carrasco and denis Suarez deal just fade away, I swear arsenal na stupid team angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2019
kodded:
na so this carrasco and denis Suarez deal just fade away, I swear arsenal na stupid team angry
grin No vex bro, deal that won't take us 50M to get both, then clear out Ozil,Ramsey and Micky, for they are mostly side passers with nothing special in their midfield and wing football..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
pazienza:

You are right, FA cup and Carling is highly doubtful as we will still get done by city in the long run. Utd are free to be happy Sanchez did what welbeck did to them at old Trafford in that FA semi. The win is their trophy, city will knock them out soon, let them continue to celebrate their trophy.

Emery should have known they are a Stoke city, from what they did to us last time at old Trafford, I hate playing them, they ruled Holding out of the season, injured Ramsey and nearly murdered Guendozi by his beautiful hair,now they've murdered sokratis and koscienly again. So sad.

Also, with good wingers and good AM, we could have won, we side and back pass a lot around their box, that's where good ball carrier and dribblers would have made the difference.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Fkhalifa:
grin No vex bro, deal that won't take us 50M to get both, then clear out Ozil,Ramsey and Micky, for they are mostly side passers with nothing special in their midfield and wing football..

Ramsey should never wear arsenal shirt again
Can we pay off Cech and retire him early too, our defence is very thin , injuries ravaged the squad.
Emery haven't even gotten his team yet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2019
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2019
Fkhalifa:

You are right, FA cup and Carling is highly doubtful as we will still get done by city in the long run. Utd are free to be happy Sanchez did what welbeck did to them at old Trafford in that FA semi. The win is their trophy, city will knock them out soon, let them continue to celebrate their trophy.

Emery should have known they are a Stoke city, from what they did to us last time at old Trafford, I hate playing them, they ruled Holding out of the season, injured Ramsey and nearly murdered Guendozi by his beautiful hair,now they've murdered sokratis and koscienly again. So sad.

Also, with good wingers and good AM, we could have won, we side and back pass a lot around their box, that's where good ball carrier and dribblers would have made the difference.
Another dimension of wailing.

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Fkhalifa:

So much painment in one post. Take heart, all will be well. grin

Lana1 come and say something.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2019
pazienza:
This is painful, but Arsenal fans must realise that we have been deceived and taken for fools by the triumvirate of Kroenke, Wenger and Gazidis.

During our early days in Emirates, we were told to endure crappy results occasioned by constant loss of our star players, with proceeds from their sales not reinvested into the club.

Wenger reassured us that we were in no financial position to spend on buying Big players or give our Big players pay rise to entice them into staying with us.
We were told that it was a temporary situation, and that once the stadium debt were paid off, that we would be in better financial position to challenge for top honors.

13yrs down the line, the club have finished paying off the stadium debt, but we are being outspent by the likes of Everton in transfer market. We had gone from the ridiculous ones to the pathetic one's.
Meanwhile, Wenger and Gazidis are no longer here, they had collected their own share of Kroenke pay offs, while the Arsenal fans are forced to deal with the mess this club has become.

Excellent write up. Could be the script for 13 years a slave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Stoke city trashed you 3-1 at your backyard grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2019
sod09:
Ramsey should never wear arsenal shirt again
Can we pay off Cech and retire him early too, our defence is very thin , injuries ravaged the squad.
Emery haven't even gotten his team yet
Ramsey shocked
Ramsey that is better than kovacic
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Agbakolly:
Ramsey shocked
LMAO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

LMAO
lol abi no be egbon wetin egbon nihilist talk be dat...Ramsey wey arsenal fans dey always curse for viewing centre...Some even say na wenger gay mate then grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Agbakolly:
Ramsey shocked
oga where did you see that here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fkhalifa:

See as u dey cry. Sweet tears everywhere.

How exactly did Sanchez do a Welbeck?
Sanchez split open ur defence with his crisp movement and rounded ur legbegbe keeper to score a beautiful goal while Welbeck had to rely on luck and a stupid back pass from Valencia to score that goal. So how exactly are the two goals the same? undecided

Yes. Stoke City that has beaten you in ur house more times than any other team in Europe. I'm sure when we meet again in March, your money would be on United to win because ur club is just that useless.
As for the injuries, maybe your players should hit the gym instead if blaming their misfortunes on unsuccessful tackles they jumped into. That was how Bellerin slid into Pogba's path last season and got him red carded.

Lol. From it's just Cardiff to lets wait till they play a big team to dont worry City and PSG will knock them out soon. I just hope you won't die of depression should United win these matches.

Shalom!

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lana1:
See as u dey cry. Sweet tears everywhere.

How exactly did Sanchez do a Welbeck?
Sanchez split open ur defence with his crisp movement and rounded ur legbegbe keeper to score a beautiful goal while Welbeck had to rely on luck and a stupid back pass from Valencia to score that goal. So how exactly are the two goals the same? undecided

Yes. Stoke City that has beaten you in ur house more times than any other team in Europe. I'm sure when we meet again in March, your money would be on United to win because ur club is just that useless.
As for the injuries, maybe your players should hit the gym instead if blaming their misfortunes on unsuccessful tackles they jumped into. That was how Bellerin slid into Pogba's path last season and got him red carded.

Lol. From it's just Cardiff to lets wait till they play a big team to dont worry City and PSG will knock them out soon. I just hope you won't die of depression should United win these matches.

Shalom!
Baba no need of this epistle, I congratulated you guys and also Sanchez for rounding pa Adieu Cech who's has good has retired, that was a revenge on welbeck rounding world best De gea outta the Fa semi. No big deal there now.

Yes stoke city beat us,since the days of shawcross on Ramsey, they never relegated, they are very much in the league. They cripple to have their way.

I also hope you won't lament when city and PSG boot you out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (3653) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.