Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321150 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Make I hear any slowpoke rate that girl again angry
This is an irresponsible comment. Any player can make errors. Even our beloved Koscielny has killed us several times, yet we rate him.

Question is how many times have such errors occurred? That he demanded the ball deep into his half showed the level of confidence he has despite being a teenager. No one is saying he should have the balloon dor, but for heaven's sake, allow the young man to develop and enjoy his career. While destroy him so early.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2019
Spy360:

This is an irresponsible comment. Any player can make errors. Even our beloved Koscielny has killed us several times, yet we rate him.

Question is how many times have such errors occurred? That he demanded the ball deep into his half showed the level of confidence he has despite being a teenager. No one is saying he should have the balloon dor, but for heaven's sake, allow the young man to develop and enjoy his career. While destroy him so early.

What He is saying and a whole lot of others have been trying to say is that: the boy is not ready for first team duty. He should play more of Carling cup and FA cup with them Bukayo Saka, Wilock and co. Maybe even Europa league. He is not ripe for the hard pressing and breathtaking EPL matches week-in week-out.

Ffs! The boy is no Mbappe or Messi at his age, he just has potentials. He should be allowed to grow through the ranks like dem Rob Holding. Look at how Holding has been quite good prior to his injury this season. That is an advantage of allowing a player with potential grow through the ranks.

The boy has been having good games in recent times prior to yesterday, but Arsenal wants to be considered a title contender once again, then its definitely not with that chap starting in our midfield. You sef reason am; tottenham with Eriksen never win league, na Arsenal with Guendouzi wan win am?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Spy360:

develop and continue making errors.
Was it not you that said we are missing giroud
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2019
BlueRayDick:

What He is saying and a whole lot of others have been trying to say is that: the boy is not ready for first team duty. He should play more of Carling cup and FA cup with them Bukayo Saka, Wilock and co. Maybe even Europa league. He is not ripe for the hard pressing and breathtaking EPL matches week-in week-out.

Ffs! The boy is no Mbappe or Messi at his age, he just has potentials. He should be allowed to grow through the ranks like dem Rob Holding. Look at how Holding has been quite good prior to his injury this season. That is an advantage of allowing a player with potential grow through the ranks.

The boy has been having good games in recent times prior to yesterday, but Arsenal wants to be considered a title contender once again, then its definitely not with that chap starting in our midfield. You sef reason am; tottenham with Eriksen never win league, na Arsenal with Guendouzi wan win am?
you they mind the guy,all these wengay foolish mentality.
Until we start taking clean sheet serious no one will take us serious why do we commit ourselves to danger when we can play safe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by weedtaker: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Lana1:
Lmao. This guy is fúcking rétarded sha. grin
I just don't understand the guy, I thought as an arsenal fan he's supposed to have a strong dislike for Tottenham and Chelsea b4 Man UTD, but de guy the see us for him sleep.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
weedtaker:
I just don't understand the guy, I thought as an arsenal fan he's supposed to have a strong dislike for Tottenham and Chelsea b4 Man UTD, but de guy the see us for him sleep.
True. grin The guy cant go one post here without having something to say about United.
But tbh, who even cares if he hates United or not? The guy dey talk like say he dey live in a fairy tale world or say he dey play Fifa. Bros thinks Arsenal will keep winning while the rest keep dropping points. He dey live on hopes and dreams instead of facing facts
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
pazienza:
Nice game. We seem to be hitting form at the right time for the final run in, like we usually use to do during Wenger glorious fourphy challenge days. We are well positioned to clinch the 4th position as it stands.
All our players are playing with confidence and we are scoring for fun. Ozil is finally coming back to the player we expect him to be. The feeling around the whole place is positive.
I don't see us losing grip of the fourth place from now onwards, provided we don't suffer another injury crisis.
Chelsea seem to be gelling themselves and getting better, the good thing though is that we don't have them to play anymore, but they still have to play United, so hopefully, both of them cancels each other out.

A win at Wembley come weekend and we will be just 1 point shy of spuds at 3rd position. We have our fate in our hands, and boy, we look not like we are going to bottle it.

Still need to keep our feet on the ground though. Take it 3 points at a time. It's looking like we would have to take care of the pesky devil's ourselves at Emirates, as the other teams seem to have conspired to be gifting them points.

Happy Gooner tonight, still 4th and balling. grin
This guy is either a comedian or just plain stupid grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lana1:
Lmao. This guy is fúcking rétarded sha. grin
As in.. Reading his posts, one would think it is not the same arsenal that we all know he is yapping about. And the dude just carry united matter for head. Very deluded and retärded fellow. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Absolute nonsense.

Is Arsenal Barcelona or PSG that one has to be a Messi or Mbappe to play in the first team?

This is a mediocre Arsenal, that if Guendouzi is good enough he should play.

Funny part was that despite his error he still had the second highest rating, a higher rating than Torriera who he shared the midfield with.

You lots either are bad at observing talent or you are just sentimental.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
hey guys, I didn't watch the arsenal match yesterday, please rate jekinson performance in the match, do you prefer him starting over papa leicsty on Saturday against spurs and also against man utd ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Spy360:

Absolute nonsense.

Is Arsenal Barcelona or PSG that one has to be a Messi or Mbappe to play in the first team?

Funny part was that despite his error he still had the second highest rating, a higher rating than Torriera who he shared the midfield with.

.....Bro, leave them jare..... they can rant all they want....it won't change a thing.... People make mistakes, it's normal... Gerrard made the same mistake, Ozil and Lacazette have both lost possession that led to goals, but they are not crucified. The way they criticize the lad, one will think he is a liability. Are they better than the coach who puts his name on the team list?

...Mctominay is not even close to this guy's quality but you hardly see any United fan insulting their own like this. Honestly, it's shameful, very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
kodded:
hey guys, I didn't watch the arsenal match yesterday, please rate jekinson performance in the match, do you prefer him starting over papa leicsty on Saturday against spurs and also against man utd ?

.... Jenkinson doesn't move the ball as good as other fullbacks ahead of him. He doesn't get into position on time, although I think that's because of lack of play time. He wasn't really troubled yesterday though as we took control of the match but against better opponents, he will get fried. I don't think he will start on Saturday though...

....He is a better full back than AMN in terms of being a full back as AMN isn't one but the only thing he has ever Papa litch is the legs to run back and forth, nothing more.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Spy360:

Absolute nonsense.

Na wa ó. Na fight?

Just hear yourself: "This is a mediocre arsenal...." So it is in the club's best interest to continue being mediocre and fielding half baked talents? Smh.

I pointed it out in my post that if Arsenal wants to be considered as a title contender which I think should be Arsenal's goal going forward ; then arsenal shouldn't be fielding a Guendouzi week in week out in the epl.

The mention of mbappe and messi was to refer to how they broke into their respective teams at a very tender age. I no talk say make Guendouzi turn to mbappe because its obvious he no fit.

You missed where I said he should grow tru the ranks like rob holding did. At least u were alive when rob holding first got to arsenal and I can remeber a particular match he had to play Liverpool(I think that was Mane's first season at Liverpool). The way Holding was messed up no be here. He grew tru the ranks and has become even better Than the aging Kos.

I no dey follow u fight. I no get power

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
kodded:

He played fairly well yesterday. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you he's better than the old man. Tho he's not on Bellerin's level, but I think he has sense more than Bellerin going into the opponent's box. He doesn't make all those aimless crosses Bellerin does. And I think he takes the ball more serious than Mitland-Niles who think he is at Arsenal to catch fún.

Though we didn't get to see much of him on the defensive yesterday sha, but he's not as fast as Bellerin but definitely faster than the old man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
I see my post is paining some people who support a certain red devil in England. grin

They are here writhing in pains like earthworm on salt.

Lol! grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
I think Guendouzi played well. He is coming up just nicely, he can only learn from those mistakes. We have a gem on our hands and we should give him all the necessary support. No Xhaka, no problem, and you lots don't think Guendouzi did a good job even with the team putting up a five star performance?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.....Bro, leave them jare..... they can rant all they want....it won't change a thing.... People make mistakes, it's normal... Gerrard made the same mistake, Ozil and Lacazette have both lost possession that led to goals, but they are not crucified. The way they criticize the lad, one will think he is a liability. Are they better than the coach who puts his name on the team list?

...Mctominay is not even close to this guy's quality but you hardly see any United fan insulting their own like this. Honestly, it's shameful, very shameful.

Clearly you are new here... grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 2:12am On Mar 01, 2019
pazienza:
I see my post is paining some people who support a certain red devil in England. grin

They are here writhing in pains like earthworm on salt.

Lol! grin
Sincere question. Are you being hopeful as any true fan should be or do you really expect all you typed in that post to happen? I am not trolling please, i seek a sincere answer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Sincere question. Are you being hopeful as any true fan should be or do you really expect all you typed in that post to happen? I am not trolling please, i seek a sincere answer.

I'm being hopeful as a true fan ofcourse. Expecting the best outcome but ready to endure the worst.
Shouldn't this be expected?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:58am On Mar 01, 2019
pazienza:

I'm being hopeful as a true fan ofcourse. Expecting the best outcome but ready to endure the worst.
Shouldn't this be expected?
Then i apologise for calling you deluded and retardedd. Nothing do you cool

But i do hope Arsenal Crashes and burns though. I expect Arsenal's losing streak to start this weekend tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Then i apologise for calling you deluded and retardedd. Nothing do you cool

But i do hope Arsenal Crashes and burns though. I expect Arsenal's losing streak to start this weekend tongue

On the first part, you are welcome.

On the second part, the feeling is mutual bro. That's the very basis of fanship. You are not a genuine fan if you don't wish failure and misery to your direct rivals. grin
I expect and hope Southampton to take points off United and that Arsenal escape Wembley with atleast a point this weekend. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Arsenate(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2019
I swear to god these manure fans are proper moorronns. Their team is literally not doing any better than Arsenal but that doesn't really stop them from being optimistic over there on their thread. They however seem to make it a duty to come over here and attack any Arsenal fan that dares to display any form of optimism.

Proper jobless morrrons, those devils.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Arsenate:
I swear to god these manure fans are proper moorronns. Their team is literally not doing any better than Arsenal but that doesn't really stop them from being optimistic over there on their thread. They however seem to make it a duty to come over here and attack any Arsenal fan that dares to display any form of optimism.

Proper jobless morrrons, those devils.

Twice you tried.. Twice you failed.. Woefully.

This thread has always been desolate, abandoned, like a cemetery even on match days. Because u managed to get two good results, y'all are climbing out of your shells like snails.
Arsenal will always be Arsenal but the real question is when the day of reckoning comes, will you be here to stand by your team or will you disappear like the famous fart of a leprous witch? cheesy

And it's Moroṅ, you moroṅ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by neezar: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Arsenate(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2019
pharod:

Twice you tried.. Twice you failed.. Woefully.

This thread has always been desolate, abandoned, like a cemetery even on match days. Because u managed to get two good results, y'all are climbing out of your shells like snails.
Arsenal will always be Arsenal but the real question is when the day of reckoning comes, will you be here to stand by your team or will you disappear like the famous fart of a leprous witch? cheesy

And it's Moroṅ, you moroṅ
It's a spelling contest now. If you are as smart as you want to pretend to be you will know I'm adding the extra Os and Ns because the word M0r0n is censored on nairaland which is also why you are not using the proper n there.

You manure fans are so fuckkinng (make your next comment about this spelling again, dumbo) insecure, everything is a dicckk measuring contest.

Morrronn

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2019
I've a good feeling about tomorrow's game. I hope we claim all 3 points. Although we have not had the best record away at Spurs (in recent years), I hope it will be different this time around.

By the way, Emery is going to have serious headache on team selection. Iwobo, Micki, Ozil, Ramsey, Auba, and Laca will be fighting for the starting front 3. And, something tells me we'll play only one striker on Saturday.

If we beat Spurs, the race for the top 4 will he a messy fight to the end. If we kill united, too. cheesy grin cheesy grin forget it, we'll finish in the Top 4 this season.

Abeg, before United people start suffering from sifia pain, na speculate I dey speculate ooo...

Hamstring FC will be recording their first loss this weekend grin angry grin soton no wan go relegation. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
MrDojo:
I've a good feeling about tomorrow's game. I hope we claim all 3 points. Although we have not had the best record away at Spurs (in recent years), I hope it will be different this time around.

By the way, Emery is going to have serious headache on team selection. Iwobo, Micki, Ozil, Ramsey, Auba, and Laca will be fighting for the starting front 3. And, something tells me we'll play only one striker on Saturday.

If we beat Spurs, the race for the top 4 will he a messy fight to the end. If we kill united, too. cheesy grin cheesy grin forget it, we'll finish in the Top 4 this season.

Abeg, before United people start suffering from sifia pain, na speculate I dey speculate ooo...

Hamstring FC will be recording their first loss this weekend grin angry grin soton no wan go relegation. grin cheesy

I am in sifia pains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2019
Arsenate:

It's a spelling contest now. If you are as smart as you want to pretend to be you will know I'm adding the extra Os and Ns because the word M0r0n is censored on nairaland which is also why you are not using the proper n there.

You manure fans are so fuckkinng (make your next comment about this spelling again, dumbo) insecure, everything is a dicckk measuring contest.

Morrronn

Like i said, couple of good results and they will start crawling out of their shells. Where were you when Arsenal was being sodomized up and down the league?
Or when your "22 games unbeaten run" was dragging you down the table?

1 post on the thread in years? Well I don't blame you. Nobody likes a cemetery. I quoted you because I thought you were relevant, clearly, I was wrong. I apologize.

Good morning.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Arsenate(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2019
pharod:

Like i said, couple of good results and they will start crawling out of their shells. Where were you when Arsenal was being sodomized up and down the league?
Or when your "22 games unbeaten run" was dragging you down the table?

1 post on the thread in years? Well I don't blame you. Nobody likes a cemetery. I quoted you because I thought you were relevant, clearly, I was wrong. I apologize.

Good morning.
No one is claiming Arsenal is great just stressing that your manure is equally shiiiit as the table shows. Just laughable that manure fans have the temerity to troll Arsenal.We are shiiit, you are equally shiiit.

And then the second paragraph talks about relevance. Christ, no wonder Arsenal fans aren't posting much here. Just so much bullshiiit one can take from you trolls.
Shove your relevance up your assss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2019
MrDojo:

.....It won't be a headache..... Emery won't start Ozil after playing the full 90minutes on Wednesday.... subbing Mkhi shows who he will start tomorrow.... Ramsey will start for sure as we need to press them from the front.... Iwobi will take the place of Auba since Lacazette is suspended for the Europa league match....
...The formation is the issue rather....he might be conservative and go for three at the back or he might surprise with something else.... either way, I hope he puts in more attacking players than defensive tomorrow...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
pazienza:

On the first part, you are welcome.

On the second part, the feeling is mutual bro. That's the very basis of fanship. You are not a genuine fan if you don't wish failure and misery to your direct rivals. grin
I expect and hope Southampton to take points off United and that Arsenal escape Wembley with atleast a point this weekend. grin
Tottenham will unleash the anger caused by the pain of their two consecutive losses on Arsenal.

A tip, avoid Arsenal's match this weekend so you don't get a heart attack. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
MrDojo:

Wishes upon wishes. Keep deluding Yourself. No be Arsenal and Arsenal fans again? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.