Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2302007 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Nice. Safe journey bro.

Thanks blood... I'll find a proper pub for football matches... I hope they do madness over there too... And I've been praying they don't call football over there soccer...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lana1:

Haha. I can be civil. But i wont. U and ur boys here hurl insults around here all the time so dont come here forming Saint Obi. Na jeje i dey follow Fkhalifa talk till u quoted me first remember?? We die here.

If you won't be civil, then you best know that two can play the vulgar game.

Blah blah blah. Everyone and his dog knows u can never come to the Emirates and hope to outplay Arsenal. Wont happen. Cant happen. And u outplaying Liverpool but drawing is not a new thing. Same way United always winning at Old Trafford Annex by hitting on the counter no be new thing.
And which United was lucky against Liverpool? Is it the Liverpool that had one shot on target the whole game? All they had in that match was possession. And they are the ones who should be thanking their stars the linesman came with his offside flag if not, their title hopes would be in flames by now.

We controlled the game against Liverpool and on another day, could have won and that's what happened against Chelsea at home. You had no iota of control at home against Liverpool, they dominated you from staet to finish and you had to depend on bus parking and long balls and dead balls to muster attacks.

The goal was offside, unless you are saying that you missed your Howard Webb days when such dubious decisions go in your favour.

Please kip shut. United won the first match of the season and lost the next two. By the end of gameweek 3 we were both on 3 points. So where did ur 6 points ahead of Arsenal come from? As for the bolded u didn't know this when u were foolish saying United would get raped by Chelsea and Liverpool? Lol. Now when the league table favors you, u don dey change mouth. Ur hypocrisy is glaring. I hope u wont be wailing or disappear by tomorrow evening should results not go ur way.

The point is that you were once ahead of Arsenal at the beginning of the season. If you fell behind, then it's because you were not doing the right things, you shouldn't be using it as excuse.

What does it matter if you were raped or not. The same goal was achieved. You are currently 5th and would be going 6th Chelsea win their outstanding game. Same expected outcome, if you ask me. So I'm still happy. grin

What does it matter where the match is? If na OT, u haven't won there in over a decade. If na Emirates, we know u have a better chance of not losing than winning that match.....whether we have injured players or not. I'm not talking based on sentiments bro. Just hard facts.

It matters because in EPL this season, Emirates is a fortress that only City had conquered, and you are nowhere near city standard, yet by the time you visit Emirates, you would be needing a win to keep your top four hopes alive, as either Arsenal or Chelsea after their outstanding match, would be 4th.

cheesy See the hypocrisy? U can use Wenger getting found out as an excuse but i cant talk about being 11 points behind or how Mourinho almost derailed our season. Lol. Emery my foot. Asides dominating a one team Ligue 1 and being a serial Europa League Champion ur guy is no threat to anyone in that top 6.
[/quote]

What's the correlation between my Wenger example and your 11 points excuses?
Wenger is just a reference. Your 11 points is an excuse for the season in progress.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
pazienza:

You are below the table to Arsenal.
What other facts do you need?
LMAO.. Compare our last ten matches and tell me how we are currently on the same level oga.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Thanks blood... I'll find a proper pub for football matches... I hope they do madness over there too... And I've been praying they don't call football over there soccer...
Wetin you want gain from the madness? grin. I doubt Canadians are crazy about football though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Arsenate:

Never in my lifetime have I seen a set fans that get genuinely sad, angry, bitter and worked up because fans of another club are happy and optimistic about their team. Weirdos.

Arsenal making manure fans sad even when we aren't playing them. Inject that into my vein cheesy
You give yourself too much credit for someone who talks absolute bullshit.

So you died when your fellow fans were already concluding that united is finished for the season just because we had to play some top teams back to back right? You expect your opponents to self-conbust while you expect Arsenal to magically win every match. Which delusion is worse than this?

You can boldly type rubbish now because Arsenal beat Bournemouth Abi? Na here we go dey when Una go visit the book of lamentations again grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:
LMAO.. Compare our last ten matches and tell me how we are currently on the same level oga.

Everyone started the league same time Oga.

Why not check the last three matches and see who's better? Or you think only you can choose and pick?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
pazienza:

Everyone started the league same time Oga.

Why not check the last three matches and see who's better? Or you think only you can choose and pick?
Oga all this talk will be revisited soon. Na here we dey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lana1, leave these gayners let them enjoy beating Bournemouth. We know how the story goes, at the end of it all, we will revisit this topic. Just let them enjoy their delusions of grandeur for now. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
pazienza:
Lana1:

If you won't be civil, then you best know that two can play the vulgar game.

We controlled the game against Liverpool and on another day, could have won and that's what happened against Chelsea at home. You had no iota of control at home against Liverpool, they dominated you from staet to finish and you had to depend on bus parking and long balls and dead balls to muster attacks.

The goal was offside, unless you are saying that you missed your Howard Webb days when such dubious decisions go in your favour.
So ur own definition of dominating a game is holding all possession? No wonder u have chosen to support this dead team. Now i know u didn't watch that match and u're just hell bent on talking bullshit for the fun of it. Liverpool might have had all the possession but United had all the chances. We constantly split Liverpool open and drew fouls, one of which resulted in a foul and led to a goal being disallowed. Liverpool were the only ones that relied on long balls and playing from the flanks that Pep even had to sub off his best player after that one had spent the whole game in Shaw's pocket.

The point is that you were once ahead of Arsenal at the beginning of the season. If you fell behind, then it's because you were not doing the right things, you shouldn't be using it as excuse.
U can blame that on Mourinho. U can hardly call it doing the wrong thing when u fight ur way back from 11 points behind to a fight for top 4. Something according to ur history books and top 4 experience excuse that Arsenal couldn't do last season or the season before.

What does it matter if you were raped or not. The same goal was achieved. You are currently 5th and would be going 6th Chelsea win their outstanding game. Same expected outcome, if you ask me. So I'm still happy. grin
Lol. U can celebrate ur temporary victory of being ahead of United due to a draw with one of the best teams in the league while i'll be here biding my time to laugh at ur ignorance when the season ends and United finish in top 4.

It matters because in EPL this season, Emirates is a fortress that only City had conquered, and you are nowhere near city standard, yet by the time you visit Emirates, you would be needing a win to keep your top four hopes alive, as either Arsenal or Chelsea after their outstanding match, would be 4th.
grin Old Trafford Annex was a Fortress last season too when Lingard came and made it his dance floor. And it was still a fortress this season when we knocked you out of the FA Cup. Ur eye go soon clear. cheesy

What's the correlation between my Wenger example and your 11 points excuses?
Wenger is just a reference. Your 11 points is an excuse for the season in progress.
Pazienza: Wenger was found out. That's why we didn't finish top 4. But dont worry. A younger Emery is here.

Lana1: We were 11 points behind because of Mourinho. That's why we are fighting for top 4.

How is there not a correlation? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:
You give yourself too much credit for someone who talks absolute bullshit.

So you died when your fellow fans were already concluding that united is finished for the season just because we had to play some top teams back to back right? You expect your opponents to self-conbust while you expect Arsenal to magically win every match. Which delusion is worse than this?

You can boldly type rubbish now because Arsenal beat Bournemouth Abi? Na here we go dey when Una go visit the book of lamentations again grin
U are even going too far. When we were suffering under Mourinho that they were all over our thread saying nonsense.

But anytime we come here to reciprocate they go all up in their feelings about how United fans are obsessed.

One retardinho wey wake up for 6am dey follow them talk juju and politics for Chelsea's thread come here dey say United fans are foolish & jobless for talking football on a football thread. Same person wey dey follow troll for our thread.

grin grin
Some morons are better left ignored i swear. Na some of them wey get sense for here that we can still engage in banter and arguments.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Lana1, leave these gayners let them enjoy beating Bournemouth. We know how the story goes, at the end of it all, we will revisit this topic. Just let them enjoy their delusions of grandeur for now. grin
Lol. The same Bournemouth wey we beat they were saying its just Bournemouth. Abeg. I get small time for my hands this weekend. Let's beat some sense into these Gayners heads
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lmao...awon werey grin
Las Las una go commit suicide ni, ordinary one minute silence old Trafford no go do.
Ibadan eleran at least we were engaged in sensible talk not jumping here and there like slowpoke more over, normal people get ready for work at 6am.
I'm sure abattoir would have opened by that time

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Wetin you want gain from the madness? grin. I doubt Canadians are crazy about football though.

Football no dey sweet without madness...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
We will be back fc, I don't even know where we are going grin

Nobody engage the fools with baseless arguement they felt bored and start parading other sport thread like lost mofos.
Is it our fault you hire and fire since Fergie left with your glories
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lol. People are talking, Sars baby boy sef dey open gutter mouth dey yarn trash.

At least most Arsenal fans here engage in relateable football arguments and Banter. But you? Everytime, whether Arsenal lose or win, what exactly do you bring to the table? From constantly crying about Wenger, u are always wailing about one thing or the other even if it means crying about who no play well and who play well. Nothing in ur head except shouting up and down like an Oshodi tout. No wonder it's easy for the Nigerian Police to slap you around like a common street thug.

Móron. Atole alainironu. At least i get my abattoir business wey i dey run na. grin grin That's why i dont wake up at 6am to talk about irrelevant nonsense with people wey get better job. Sebi i get abattoir? Asides running errands for Sars, what job do you have again? Because an educated & employed man cant wake up 6am and the first thing he does is open NL and post about juju. Fúcking Bástard. You are a disgrace to ur parent's good name. *spits*

Speaking of glories, which one ur club get? grin Your CEO is ok with constantly fighting for top 4 that's why it took him forever to get Wenger to leave and that's why he wont fire Emery anytime soon either. Shows the difference in ambition between both our clubs.

I hope u're happy i have made u feel relevant and important tonight because u no fit see reply from my side again grin grin Exchanging words with riffraffs and neanderthal no dey my to-do-list for 2019.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lana1:
Haha. I can be civil. But i wont. U and ur boys here hurl insults around here all the time so dont come here forming Saint Obi. Na jeje i dey follow Fkhalifa talk till u quoted me first remember?? We die here.

Blah blah blah. Everyone and his dog knows u can never come to the Emirates and hope to outplay Arsenal. Wont happen. Cant happen. And u outplaying Liverpool but drawing is not a new thing. Same way United always winning at Old Trafford Annex by hitting on the counter no be new thing. So posting whoscored match ratings doesn't change/explain anything.
And which United was lucky against Liverpool? Is it the Liverpool that had one shot on target the whole game? All they had in that match was possession. And they are the ones who should be thanking their stars the linesman came with his offside flag if not, their title hopes would be in flames by now.

Please kip shut. United won the first match of the season and lost the next two. By the end of gameweek 3 we were both on 3 points. So where did ur 6 points ahead of Arsenal come from? As for the bolded u didn't know this when u were foolish saying United would get raped by Chelsea and Liverpool? Lol. Now when the league table favors you, u don dey change mouth. Ur hypocrisy is glaring. I hope u wont be wailing or disappear by tomorrow evening should results not go ur way.

What does it matter where the match is? If na OT, u haven't won there in over a decade. If na Emirates, we know u have a better chance of not losing than winning that match.....whether we have injured players or not. I'm not talking based on sentiments bro. Just hard facts.

cheesy See the hypocrisy? U can use Wenger getting found out as an excuse but i cant talk about being 11 points behind or how Mourinho almost derailed our season. Lol. Emery my foot. Asides dominating a one team Ligue 1 and being a serial Europa League Champion ur guy is no threat to anyone in that top 6.
No be jeje you follow me talk o, your own wahala too much of them all.. cheesy

I no get energy to dey drag things upanda, So far any of us no win UCL or BPL, nothing spectacular.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I no get energy to dey drag things upanda, So far any of us no win UCL or BPL, nothing spectacular.
grin grin

We shall see.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
iPopAlomo:

they do after a couple bottles of Molson in the toilet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hanhan see story, someone cannot play this this mofos without him crying like a bush baby...Oya sorry tommorow is another day to sell meat
Nawa o grin grin see epistles on top former big club arsenal.
Enikure sir ,oniwarapa
Glory hunters FC
If not for,if not for like stammerer ,awon apoda dede

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lana1:
U are even going too far. When we were suffering under Mourinho that they were all over our thread saying nonsense.

But anytime we come here to reciprocate they go all up in their feelings about how United fans are obsessed.

One retardinho wey wake up for 6am dey follow them talk juju and politics for Chelsea's thread come here dey say United fans are foolish & jobless for talking football on a football thread. Same person wey dey follow troll for our thread.

grin grin
Some morons are better left ignored i swear. Na some of them wey get sense for here that we can still engage in banter and arguments.
The annoying thing is that these fvcking hypocrites were always the first to come to masturbate on our thread if we as much as drew a game. Now we repay the favor and them in their infinite hypocrisy are talking shît about being obsessed, I guess the mofos were super obsessed when they partied over draws on our thread. These mugus even partied in advance expecting us to lose like 5 straight matches starting from that PSG match. Each match we come out unscathed and each next match the obsessed moröns predict doom for their heads. grin

Which obsession is worse than always talking about Manchester United losing their next game and when they don't lose, you predict them to lose the next? Tottenham and Chelsea are there oo but it is Manchester United that they carried on their head. Arsenal fans neck go soon break.

They are also fine-tuned with mediocrity and they don't know it. Imagine that one saying arsenal is used to always fighting for top four. Imagine the mugu said with his mouth that Manchester United are either fighting for the title or comfortably 2nd/3rd so we don't know how to fight for top 4 yet the same mugu claims they are better than us. grin

How can a top club always be involved in a fight for 4th position nitori olorun? Tottenham is better than this embarrassment of Club. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Hanhan see story, someone cannot play this this mofos without him crying like a bush baby...Oya sorry tommorow is another day to sell meat
Nawa o grin grin see epistles on top former big club arsenal.
Enikure sir ,oniwarapa
Glory hunters FC
If not for,if not for like stammerer ,awon apoda dede
If Arsenal starts seeing her period once again, you will run away like you usually do
No be you again? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Stories upon stories...once upon a time FC like they are sharing millions in that miserable thread grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fkhalifa:

You see that your last statement na the problem with arsenal fans. You should be striving to win your own trophies but arsenal fans in their infinite obsession are content as long as Manchester United does not win. Which obsession is worse than this?

Mediocrity at it's peak grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Football no dey sweet without madness...
True, very true. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. The same Bournemouth wey we beat they were saying its just Bournemouth. Abeg. I get small time for my hands this weekend. Let's beat some sense into these Gayners heads
Beat sense into their heads until they hear word. Nothing do you. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:
The annoying thing is that these fvcking hypocrites were always the first to come to masturbate on our thread if we as much as drew a game. Now we repay the favor and them in their infinite hypocrisy are talking shît about being obsessed, I guess the mofos were super obsessed when they partied over draws on our thread. These mugus even partied in advance expecting us to lose like 5 straight matches starting from that PSG match. Each match we come out unscathed and each next match the obsessed moröns predict doom for their heads. grin

Which obsession is worse than always talking about Manchester United losing their next game and when they don't lose, you predict them to lose the next? Tottenham and Chelsea are there oo but it is Manchester United that they carried on their head. Arsenal fans neck go soon break.

They are also fine-tuned with mediocrity and they don't know it. Imagine that one saying arsenal is used to always fighting for top four. Imagine the mugu said with his mouth that Manchester United are either fighting for the title or comfortably 2nd/3rd so we don't know how to fight for top 4 yet the same mugu claims they are better than us. grin

How can a top club always be involved in a fight for 4th position nitori olorun? Tottenham is better than this embarrassment of Club. grin
I think say na only me notice. Bust my head aswear. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:
You see that your last statement na the problem with arsenal fans. You should be striving to win your own trophies but arsenal fans in their infinite obsession are content as long as Manchester United does not win. Which obsession is worse than this?

Mediocrity at it's peak grin
That's to show the mediocrity they have sunk themselves to na. Sebi dem dey always celebrate St Tottenringham's Day. Now na As long as we finish above United FC. As Long as United dont win FC. As long as United is below us FC.

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChristineC:
they do after a couple bottles of Molson in the toilet.

You in Ottawa...?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
LoRdCaT:

God bless you my brother. It's called Fourphy for a reason sha. Because that's the only title they can boast of.
And they are actually shamelessly boasting of it..

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Two things are sure in this world
1. 3rd of March, 2019 is a Sunday
2. Sodick will blame today's defeat on Guendozi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2019
pharod:

God bless you my brother. It's called Fourphy for a reason sha. Because that's the only title they can boast of.
And they are actually shamelessly boasting of it..

Shame.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2019
LoRdCaT:

I have a feeling that pizza guy won’t be here by that time. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3479) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.