Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2338948 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (3530) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Laca and Auba can shake the world if the setup is right.

Play 4-4-2
The midfield comprising 1 holding DM, a ball playing (box to box) DM and a winger each on both sides.
Baba only the invincibles had that material, to play such you need players who are good,MOBILE, good with the ball and understands their duty.
Also at least one of the strikers upfront must be Henri like in style, I.e ability to drop deep, get the ball, curl it,take everyone on and so on. This present Arsenal team do not have it.
Auba only waits to be spoon fed all day and doesn't do anything special with the ball.
Laca isn't creative enough,get bullied and disposed a lot and can't beat his man.
Modern top teams play LW CF RW.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Emery isn't a magician that he will turn this Wenger sexy models into a simeone or klopp's team overnight.
Most of the team constitute of Wenger's boys, and we knew him to be a soft cool manager, Sanchez and other ambitious players left when they couldn't keep up with their low mentality.
Klopp and pep were ruthless and we've seen positive results, get in players who are ready to die for the badge daxxal.
The Wenger team we knew weren't known for shooting from long/short distance, doesn't take opposition on,not dominant and physical enough. He was content with ozil and Giroud's style of play.
Top4 is enough,trophy drought isn't an issue,no aggression from him on the bench and so slow in transfer market.
Emery didn't inherit something good enough.

The haste to make decisive conclusions on this thread about Emery is becoming alarming and please ensure you understand my stance. Clear out, clear out na him I just dey read but in reality, the changes may be minimal next season considering what may be available for Emery. While I do agree that certain players need to leave, I am more of a realist and make my arguments based on the reality of the team. The biggest change would have to come from Emery enforcing his style with or without his players. The bigger problem for me is the failure of our scouting team like someone mentioned up there. I have been pondering about this problem for a while now. Our scouting team has failed in finding good bargains with great upsides over the last 3-4 seasons now. I will continue to support him until after next season because he has shown glimpses of tactical intelligence. He may not get it right all the time but I will give him a benefit of a doubt until after next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just look like tielemans, gealish to replace Ramsey
Tierney for lb, carrasco and zaha for wing.
But we may get nothing next season angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lordfalcao(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
airmark:

Lordfalcao come and carry your lacasera. grin
I don't know when lacazette became 11 in the pitch..

You are qouting a graduate of your citadel of football knowledge.. no wonder..

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
lordfalcao:

you get time sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
Just look like tielemans, gealish to replace Ramsey
Tierney for lb, carrasco and zaha for wing.
But we may get nothing next season angry

This is the reality people need to make any logical argument with me about this team, now or in the future. Even if we sell all the dead woods, the team will need to balance the books first before we can become aggressive in the transfer market. We would need to rely on our scouts to find very good/ cheap bargains that match Emery's plan and style of play. Can we make one marquee signing? maybe yes but that may be it. We may shed some dead woods but a lot of the current players will return next season and that is the truth.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
lordfalcao:

You wouldn't watch match only to check results and scorers. Mumu, blame this fan below too.

Fkhalifa:

Laca isn't creative enough,get bullied and disposed a lot and can't beat his man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lordfalcao(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
you get time sha
no wonder raumdeuter Dy use am play okoso all the time... I tire to Dy teach am football

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
A lot of people keep saying look at Klopp at Liverpool, Pep at City and I just laugh really hard.

Truth is, we don't have the financial grit of either Liverpool, City, United or even Chelsea to be candid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lana1:
That's how many losses in a row now? But na United dem go carry for head grin

Awon Otu!!
the only reason it's not four in a row is Troy Deeney's red card vs Watford.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
.... Why is that our players always seem worn-out during the tail end of a match and are always gasping for breath? Mustafi was trying to catch his breath today and Lacazette is a regular in that situation. Most times he is always pulled out before the 70th minute. Kolasinac puked when he ran so much at the United game. I wonder what they do in training or is the fitness coach or the fact that most of the players here are lazy? It's probably why we are no longer pressing as we used to during the 22 unbeaten run. These players are not fit and are not ready to work hard. Emery has a lot on his hands.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just a reminder
Leno had 9 fvcking saves shocked
Just so unfortunate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Roland17:
A lot of people keep saying look at Klopp at Liverpool, Pep at City and I just laugh really hard.

Truth is, we don't have the financial grit of either Liverpool, City, United or even Chelsea to be candid.
Here is the most logical statement made today.

Those attacking Emery are just being unrealistic.

Those attacking Wenger...
Silly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin ASSSSSSNAAALLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Roland17:

We can do community contribution for una grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
fredoooooo:

We can do community contribution for una grin grin grin cheesy

Go away angry angry angry Na here dem go see you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Spy360:

Silly.
who should we blame
You
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
who should we blame
You
Kroenke.

Blaming Wenger is obsolete. The man is no longer in the club to make any corrections. It's like APC blaming PDP for rise in fuel prices. That's silly.

Same also you can't blame Emery, the squad is shitty, and I think we are fortunate to even have hope of top 4.
United and Chelsea have better squads than what Emery is using, yet he manages to compete.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Roland17:

grin grin sorry bro grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
fredoooooo:
grin grin grin grin ASSSSSSNAAALLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin
See as you just appear from no where like shit for bush path.

If we win na so you go disappear again like mess.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Spy360:

Silly.
and those attacking fellow fans, dumb
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just look at the useless top4 battle
4 useless clubs recycling mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
Just look at the useless top4 battle
4 useless clubs recycling mediocrity

....As in, no be small something. With the opposition Chelsea has left and their injuries, they are sure to lose one of these matches but it's not like we can take advantage either. Very funny something.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....As in, no be small something. With the opposition Chelsea has left and their injuries, they are sure to lose one of these matches but it's not like we can take advantage either. Very funny something.
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
solomonbrown64:

all of them will surely drop points

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Make una no surprise say d three clubs no go win any match before the season finish. The best na draw for any of them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 3:42am On Apr 29, 2019
Roland17:

Bro .. it's not looking good on both end o , TORINO don do wonder too .
Next season ehn na yoropa league sure for you pass grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Chic2pimp just dey use F1 and NBA playoff to console himself grin

If God wan kuku make all these Assnal fans go crazy finish make Spuds just go win champions league grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:41am On Apr 29, 2019
Arsenal: Brighton H, Burnley A
Chelsea: Watford H, Leicester A
Tottenham: Bournemouth A, Everton H,

On paper we have the easiest fixtures, but our foolish boys will not have sense. We only need to win those two games, I am sure both Chelsea and Spurs will drop points.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:44am On Apr 29, 2019
fredoooooo:

Bro .. it's not looking good on both end o , TORINO don do wonder too .
Next season ehn na yoropa league sure for you pass grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Chic2pimp just dey use F1 and NBA playoff to console himself grin

If God wan kuku make all these Assnal fans go crazy finish make Spuds just go win champions league grin cheesy
no they think that kind bad thing abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Spy360:
Arsenal: Brighton H, Burnley A
Chelsea: Watford H, Leicester A
Tottenham: Bournemouth A, Everton H,

On paper we have the easiest fixtures, but our foolish boys will not have sense. We only need to win those two games, I am sure both Chelsea and Spurs will drop points.
be sure we will drop points too, both clubs we are playing are in relegation battle
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2019
AAA593:
Make una no surprise say d three clubs no go win any match before the season finish. The best na draw for any of them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The three idiots

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (3530) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.