Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2315864 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
olabode89:

I was shocked to the balls bro! This bunch of bottlers will have the nerve to troll United. It is extremely amusing.
I swear. The scores shock me. grin

They are now chopping 3 on a steady every matchday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
AAA593:
Arsenal strikers are not good self. To me, Danny welbeck gives defenders more pressure than abumenyang and laca combined. He might be miss chances but he's presence is more felt than those two.
You gat brain, how some fans feel comfy with that lazy style of play worries me, especially that Gabonese Vardy whose only forte is positioning.
It frustrates how Opposition defenders relax and chill all day.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
I hope we dont win the Europa,we can't be in UCL and be playing this shitty football.
If it's possible I pray we lose out in Europa position too, we need total overhaul no wengay players should escape sell every fvcking one of them

Well, if we don't get champions league, how can we attract players. How will our rebuilding even start? I give emery till next season to really rate him, both in tactics, personnel and motivation. If he doesn't clear out most of this players next season, just the way klopp did after Liverpool's first season, then na there my whining go start for him head. We need massive clear out. I really hope he sees it that way!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jodera:

Well, if we don't get champions league, how can we attract players. How will our rebuilding even start? I give emery till next season to really rate him, both in tactics, personnel and motivation. If he doesn't clear out most of this players next season, just the way klopp did after Liverpool's first season, then na there my whining go start for him head. We need massive clear out. I really hope he sees it that way!
it's too bad, if you see these morons in training ehn shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Fkhalifa:

You gat brain, how some fans feel comfy with that lazy style of play worries me, especially that Gabonese Vardy whose only forte is positioning.
Lol, even vardy harasses defenders. Auba na fast man giroud while lacazette na interplay giroud. Both no dey too inspire me with confidence sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Fkhalifa:

don't ever call auba Gabonese vardy again angry
Vardy ain't that bad, you can call him older morata, short Peter crouch or upgraded giroud
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
Mehn! It's lack of leaders we have or will I say nice friendly leaders. It's already in the culture and it's ingrained in them. Even if new tough player comes into the squad, with time, the will mellow. We just need massive clear outs in major positions. With that we can start afresh and mentality will also be changing. Obviously, all na Wenger fault las las. Faulty foundation (mentality)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
.....When I said we need to sell Lacazette, my people were arguing with me. What about Iwobi, Xhaka? How can a Leicester midfield boss us from beginning to end? Jesus! 68 - 32 ball possession and yet we have a 100+ striking unit and Vardy had more shots on target than both of them? This is laughable. One of those clowns must leave this season and it must be Lacazette. Miss a glorious chance and then feign injury.... useless coward. 7 away goals for a 50m player. A player only marginally better than Giroud for 50m? Nonsense.

...Look at Madison for God sake. What do our scouts do? Instead we have a player that has zero mobility yet our fans will lambast Guendouzi when Xhaka is one of the worst midfielders that has ever worn the Arsenal jersey. I will only watch the Europa matches from now on and won't bother next season if we don't discard the useless players in the team. Can't be wasting money on subscription to watch this eyesore.
....Big ups to Leno.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
don't ever call auba Gabonese vardy again angry
Vardy ain't that bad, you can call him older morata, short Peter crouch or upgraded giroud
cheesy yes sire, but sir they said his goals is the reason why we are here today. Don't you think you are being unfair sir?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:

Did you notice the way guardiola cautioned Mendy about his excessive use of social media this season. How he told him that he'll see less chances if he doesn't reduce his social media ways. But arsenal, it seems our staff sef dey encourage dem! grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jodera:

Mehn! It's lack of leaders we have or will I say nice friendly leaders. It's already in the culture and it's ingrained in them. Even if new tough player comes into the squad, with time, the will mellow. We just need massive clear outs in major positions. With that we can start afresh and mentality will also be changing. Obviously, all na Wenger fault las las. Faulty foundation (mentality)
I read one adebayo interview yesterday, he said one time they were losing and during half time talks Henry went mental wengay had to calm him that the players were young just imagine that crap from a manager.
No winning mentality at all that's why I insist we sell all wengay recruit they are all shit and losers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jodera:

Heaping the blame on Wenger is a very weak argument to make in my opinion. Wenger has been gone since last year and while the new manager is yet to make any significant transfer, it is his duty to change the mentality of the current squad into the direction he is planning for. If he plans to be ruthless then it would be evident in the current players irrespective of who bought them. Emery will not be judged this season in my eyes, I will wait until next season to make any conclusive argument for or against the man irrespective of what happens in the summer/ winter transfers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jodera:

Did you notice the way guardiola cautioned Mendy about his excessive use of social media this season. How he told him that he'll see less chances if he doesn't reduce his social media ways. But arsenal, it seems our staff sef dey encourage dem! grin grin cheesy
exactly these guys will still post shít today in their social media
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.....When I said we need to sell Lacazette, my people were arguing with me. What about Iwobi, Xhaka? How can a Leicester midfield boss us from beginning to end? Jesus! 68 - 32 ball possession and yet we have a 100+ striking unit and Vardy had more shots on target than both of them? This is laughable. One of those clowns must leave this season and it must be Lacazette. Miss a glorious chance and then feign injury.... useless coward. 7 away goals for a 50m player. A player only marginally better than Giroud for 50m? Nonsense.

...Look at Madison for God sake. What do our scouts do? Instead we have a player that has zero mobility yet our fans will lambast Guendouzi when Xhaka is one of the worst midfielders that has ever worn the Arsenal jersey. I will only watch the Europa matches from now on and won't bother next season if we don't discard the useless players in the team. Can't be wasting money on subscription to watch this eyesore.
....Big ups to Leno.
Bro, for once, I've agreed with you. Spot on!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
solomonbrown64:

o.

Lordfalcao come and carry your lacasera. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Roland17:

Heaping the blame on Wenger is a very weak argument to make in my opinion. Wenger has been gone since last year and while the new manager is yet to make any significant transfer, it is his duty to change the mentality of the current squad into the direction he is planning for. If he plans to be ruthless then it would be evident in the current players irrespective of who bought them. Emery will not be judged this season in my eyes, I will wait until next season to make any conclusive argument for or against the man irrespective of what happens in the summer/ winter transfers.
To be sincere...Mentality is not something you can change overnight. And like I said, it's ingrained in these guys. Emery can't do jack with most of these guys just like kloop can't do with most of those guys in his fest season. Until a clear out is made at major positions, emery tactics will always fail. As in, I know emery right from sevilla days, his team na team that press. We even saw at during beginning of season, why it just disappeared nowadays talks more about the mentality of the players than coach...hence my blame on Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Congratulations to arsenal ladies they won the league today but but there gay boys are still struggling to qualify for ucl
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
sod09:
exactly these guys will still post shít today in their social media
grin grin grin
As usual na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....Big ups to Leno.
I thought they said Auba&Laca upfront will shake the world? Who players 2 CF together in this century?.
I'm not for selling either rather make them compete and stop Bromance.
Iwobi should be a squad player behind Diego jota,Zaha or Carrasco next year, if no improvement which l feel he will,then we ship him out.
The person who scouted Granit Fuckn Xhaka for us instead of Kante&Wanyama has to be jailed, he should be playing in hot sun somewhere in Qatar.
The season is over, I await the next transfer window.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jodera:

To be sincere...Mentality is not something you can change overnight. And like I said, it's ingrained in these guys. Emery can't do jack with most of these guys just like kloop can't do with most of those guys in his fest season. Until a clear out is made at major positions, emery tactics will always fail. As in, I know emery right from sevilla days, his team na team that press. We even saw at during beginning of season, why it just disappeared nowadays talks more about the mentality of the players than coach...hence my blame on Wenger.
when we were winning yall didn’t say all these.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Emery is an idiota, why fix what’s nt broken. The decline started with his unnecessary tweaks here and there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nawa o. All this shalaye because of small 3-0. shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Leeds v Aston villa is the reason English referees are cvnts fvcking disgrace.
Best league worst officiating, best league my black ass
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Emery is an idiota, why fix what’s nt broken. The decline started with his unnecessary tweaks here and there.
Ok
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I thought they said Auba&Laca upfront will shake the world? Who players 2 CF together in this century?.
Iwobi should be a squad player behind Diego jota,Zaha or Carrasco next year, if no improvement which l feel he will,then we ship him out.
The person who scouted Granit Fuckn Xhaka for us instead of Kante&Wanyama has to be jailed, he should be playing in hot sun somewhere in Qatar.
Laca and Auba can shake the world if the setup is right.

Play 4-4-2
The midfield comprising 1 holding DM, a ball playing (box to box) DM and a winger each on both sides.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
when we were winning yall didn’t say all these.
Lol..I wasn't registered then! tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lana1:

Ok
izzz like there’s salt in ur brain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shey, When u take 4-0 on a regular, I understand where u coming from.
Lana1:

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lana1:
Manure...wetin small for here?
Were you expecting we collect 4 like una?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Roland17:

Emery isn't a magician that he will turn this Wenger sexy models into a simeone or klopp's team overnight.
Most of the team constitute of Wenger's boys, and we knew him to be a soft cool manager, Sanchez and other ambitious players left when they couldn't keep up with their low mentality.
Klopp and pep were ruthless and we've seen positive results, get in players who are ready to die for the badge daxxal.
The Wenger team we knew weren't known for shooting from long/short distance, doesn't take opposition on,not dominant and physical enough. He was content with ozil and Giroud's style of play.
Top4 is enough,trophy drought isn't an issue,no aggression from him on the bench and so slow in transfer market.
Emery didn't inherit something good enough.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Fkhalifa:

......Do you blame the coach when there's no one in the team that can play the right wing. if Welbeck was fit, you think he would have started those two clowns? Sell one of them now because we don't have funds, it's the smart thing to do. But no, Arsenal will wait until the player's value diminishes and is worth nothing or in the last year of his contract before doing what should have been done a long time ago. It's why we are in this mess today.

....I don't want to see Iwobi starting for Arsenal next season on the wings if that should happen, na to just commot my mind finish for this team. There are so many cheap wingers in the premier league and outside of it that will do their job well. We don't have to spend a fortune to get them....Fraser is waiting to be snapped up, Jota too and even players in the championship. We can spend a fortune on a dynamic 8/10 and a centre back. I don't care about that especially that midfielder. We don't have a midfield that is why our play has no pattern....no connection to the attack and cannot shield the defense. That playmaker is the most important piece right now. If we miss him, next season won't be so different from this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, abimcdssi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.