Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2316435 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Guendouzi has really improved in his defensive game from the last two games, I just think.he needs to work more on the decision making side of his game. He just makes it too obvious if he wants to pass he dwells too much on that thought. It usually kill the morale of other players.

Then Mitland-Niles angry the way he loses concentration at times when it matters most amazes me. He needs to be more focused. I font even know what to recommend for him. Maybe ogún isoye grin

.... Person nearly smash im phone today for Game centre after Niles pass ball to throwing. Ticket dey cut, Baba dey form sleeky player for field.. grin... He was roasted today by McNeil but he had little cover from Auba. Mane must be curtailed and I hope Niles will behave himself that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
sod09:
Is it the Liverpool game that will end in cricket score or which one are you talking about undecided
Just be on silent mode, Jerry curls will help us keep and recycle possession
Recycling possession (whatever that means) is just coined to prop some players. Emery should sha not be unfortunate on that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Bro, you can call out the player's name, no one will crucify you if you are fair.
Yes, that was one of the shortcomings in today's match. Burnley's press was intense so it wasn't easy to beat their press but we did it most of the times. We can't outrun Liverpool, the goal is to keep the ball and spread play. Willock lost a lot of balls today, same with Nelson and Niles and we could have been punished by a better team.
Guendouzi intercepted a lot of balls today which was his primary today anyway but I think he should use his physique more. He has the body and a better tackler could have stopped Barnes's goal. Still, the three midfielders have never played together at the same time and I think they fared well against a decent opposition and an intense press. It's work in progress.

.... Also, the Midfield shielded the defense well which forced Burnley to use the wings more. Hence, Emery changed to a back three to stem their play from there. Decent and encouraging display. Let's see how Emery sets us up for Liverpool.
if we found it difficult to handle Burnley’s press, u should understand my fears with Liverpool.

I can only hope Emery sets us up well against them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
if we found it difficult to handle Burnley’s press, u should understand my fears with Liverpool.

I can only hope Emery sets us up well against them.

.... I am sure Emery has a plan for them. Let's see how it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

... Guendouzi likes to hold the ball and recycle possession.. He didn't do much today but defended more but Willock prefers to run with the ball rather. There's no technique yet in his play and he needs to learn that. You don't run all the time, simple passes can save a lot of energy but he is learning. You could see the difference in play when Torreira came to do his work, holding the ball and doing simple passes while Willock went up there.

.... The midfield was moving and it was dynamic. Xhaka holds the ball and distributes better but that mobility that was characteristic of the three midfielders today. The quick turning with the ball is what we lack when Xhaka starts but he is a better passer of the ball.
You observed well. Guendouzi played at DM today. Whereas he is a runner-box player. Against a better side, we would ship enough goals as he didn't protect the defence well. But he still tried, DM does not fit him.

A combo of Xhaka, Torriera and Ceballos will be mouth watering. I pity for Ozil, because based on what I saw today of Ceballos, Ozil's bench would be made in Germany... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:
..... @Spy360..... It's like you finally got your Hybrid 8 and 10 with better technical abilities in Ceballos grin
Yes o. Hope we make him permanent. He has already won the hearts of fans. Ozil is hello blues
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Who else was looking for this picture today grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Before u read note that I ain’t picking on anyone.

I want to ask. With the slow pace of our game particularly the midfield don’t u think Liverpool will outrun us?

Also I’m not particularly impressed with the vision of some of our midfielders, most often than not the opponent easily predict their passes. Also they hardly pick out players running into open space.

Just my observation. Cos yes we won but it’s a game we could have lost too or shared points with Burnley. I’m glad we got away with our shortcomings but we have to note we can’t get lucky week in week out.
That midfield is totally unfamiliar. They are all new to each other hence the slow communication. Our actual midfield will sure do better. With Torriera and Xhaka returning to fitness and Ceballos giving us chance to dream again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Spy360:

You observed well. Guendouzi played at DM today. Whereas he is a runner-box player. Against a better side, we would ship enough goals as he didn't protect the defence well. But he still tried, DM does not fit him.

A combo of Xhaka, Torriera and Ceballos will be mouth watering. I pity for Ozil, because based on what I saw today of Ceballos, Ozil's bench would be made in Germany... cheesy

.... Your head is there Baba. Guendouzi changed his game as soon as we went into a back three, he was connecting the midfield well once Torreira took his former position and Willock went forward. Still, it's nice to know we can depend on the youngsters in Midfield to do the job.

.... grin grin ....No more excuses of not having world class players again for Ozil and Emery will have an excuse when the backlash comes from benching Ozil. Nevertheless, I hope his head is alright because of the recent happenings as Kolasinac's played his usual game today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Spy360:

Yes o. Hope we make him permanent. He has already won the hearts of fans. Ozil is hello blues

....Lol... See standing ovation. People sef follow clap for viewing centre. The hunger, passion, technical abilities and work rate was astounding.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
sod09:
Who else was looking for this picture today grin cheesy
Baby Daddy...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

... People castigating the Midfield don't realize we were fvcking pressed like mad but still the youngsters there found a way to beat the press a lot of times today, one of those times culminating in that move that Guendouzi should have scored. The speed could have been faster, true but the dynamisms and quick transition was a joy to watch some times. The turnings by the youngsters in Midfield was good in beating the press. Xhaka would have faltered under such intense press today. Looking forward this season Guendouzi, Torreira and Ceballos will be a dynamic midfield..

cheesy cheesy If Burnley can do that to us, what do you think Liverpool will do? Especially at Anfield. If we can't comfortably beat Burnley's press, then a tough time awaits us against City and Liverpool. Those two are the Masters of pressing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Your head is there Baba. Guendouzi changed his game as soon as we went into a back three, he was connecting the midfield well once Torreira took his former position and Willock went forward. Still, it's nice to know we can depend on the youngsters in Midfield to do the job.

.... grin grin ....No more excuses of not having world class players again for Ozil and Emery will have an excuse when the backlash comes from benching Ozil. Nevertheless, I hope his head is alright because of the recent happenings as Kolasinac's played his usual game today.
Emery is trying to find use for Kola, hence his tactical flexibility. The guy doesn't want to learn fast. Hope a back 3 with Kola at wing back saves us some day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
This VAR go make sense this season. Even Pep wanted to cry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Person nearly smash im phone today for Game centre after Niles pass ball to throwing. Ticket dey cut, Baba dey form sleeky player for field.. grin... He was roasted today by McNeil but he had little cover from Auba. Mane must be curtailed and I hope Niles will behave himself that day.

This is what I said a few days ago. If a good winger (pacy) faces AMN, they usually get the best of him, same with Monreal. I can't imagine Niles doing anything to stop Mane, I just can't see it. Monreal, too, can't match Salah for pace. The baba of them all Xhaka, if he plays, Gini and Henderson will press shege out of him, hence baba will make mistakes up and down.

Well, unlike Liverpool, we are chasing Top 4 while they're chasing the Title. Once all our players return, and the team gel, we would give them a game at the Emirates.

For now though, it would take a very disciplined performance and a little bit of luck for us to walkaway with something from there. It's been over 3+ years we beat Liverpool.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
MrDojo:

cheesy cheesy If Burnley can do that to us, what do you think Liverpool will do? Especially at Anfield. If we can't comfortably beat Burnley's press, then a tough time awaits us against City and Liverpool. Those two are the Masters of pressing.

.... The midfield used today have never played with themselves before. And still they were decent. Xhaka and Torreira started the last time and both couldn't beat the press. Today's display was encouraging in midfield but like I already said we are not ready yet. That chemistry is still lacking. Xhaka is still currently injured and Torreira is still being eased in so I have no Idea as to what Emery is planning for our midfield against Liverpool but I see him using a 3 - 4 - 3 or 3 - 4 - 1 - 2 formation against them. A back four will be asking for trouble. I don't see another way.

.... Whatever happens, I won't be mad. Those first six points was the Koko for me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Spy360:

Emery is trying to find use for Kola, hence his tactical flexibility. The guy doesn't want to learn fast. Hope a back 3 with Kola at wing back saves us some day.

..... Using Kola was tactical..... Burnley was bombing balls from the wings because they couldn't get through our midfield. Switching to a. back three reduced those scary balls swinging in from there. It might be useful against Liverpool's pacy attack
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
MrDojo:

This is what I said a few days ago. If a good winger (pacey) faces AMN, they usually get the best of him, same with Monreal. I can't imagine Niles doing anything to stop Mane, I just can't see it. Monreal, too, can't match Salah for pace. The baba of them all Xhaka, if he plays, Gini and Henderson will press shege out of him, hence baba will make mistakes up and down.

Well, unlike Liverpool, we are chasing Top 4 while they're chasing the Title. Once all our players return, and the team gel, we would give them a game at the Emirates.

For now though, it would take a very disciplined performance and a little bit of luck for us to walkaway with something from there. It's been over 3+ years we beat Liverpool.

..... That's why a back three will suit us better. Luiz excels in a back three. Using Auba as winger is a waste of his abilities and he doesn't track back enough. He left Niles to be ruined time and time again today. The guy no even pity the kid. A back four and Xhaka against Liverpool is begging for serious beating. Hopefully Emery has learnt from the last meeting

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... The midfield used today have never played with themselves before. And still they were decent. Xhaka and Torreira started the last time and both couldn't beat the press. Today's display was encouraging in midfield but like I already said we are not ready yet. That chemistry is still lacking. Xhaka is still currently injured and Torreira is still being eased in so I have no Idea as to what Emery is planning for our midfield against Liverpool but I see him using a 3 - 4 - 3 or 3 - 4 - 1 - 2 formation against them. A back four will be asking for trouble. I don't see another way.

.... Whatever happens, I won't be mad. Those first six points was the Koko for me.

I don't think most people will agree with me, but I believe it's down to individual ability if you want to beat a pressing team. Take Ceb for example, he was able to wiggle out of tight spots down to his own ability. Sometimes, he took two men out of the equation even when pressed. Meanwhile, Guen and Wilock had a more difficult time. Forget Xhaka, everyone here knows my opinion about him (when pressed), Lucas, on the other hand, had a terrible day the last time we visited Anfield. He, too, can sometimes wiggle out of the press, but the only problem will be his fitness.

To be honest, using any formation that has 3 at the back is an open invitation for pressure, and I think that is something bwe should avoid going to Anfield.

Play 4 at the back with hardworking Midfielders, surrender possession and look for the counter. Although Liverpool are press Masters, they're human, too. Survive the onslaught of the first 30mins, grow into the game, then anything can happen. However, we must be extremely disciplined (that will be the real challenge for us).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
MrDojo:

I don't think most people will agree with me, but I believe it's down to individual ability if you want to beat a pressing team. Take Ceb for example, he was able to wiggle out of tight spots down to his own ability. Sometimes, he took two men out of the equation even when pressed. Meanwhile, Guen and Wilock had a more difficult time. Forget Xhaka, everyone here knows my opinion about him (when pressed), Lucas, on the other hand, had a terrible day the last time we visited Anfield. He, too, can sometimes wiggle out of the press, but the only problem will be his fitness.

To be honest, using any formation that has 3 at the back is an open invitation for pressure, and I think that is something bwe should avoid going to Anfield.

Play 4 at the back with hardworking Midfielders, surrender possession and look for the counter. Although Liverpool are press Masters, they're human, too. Survive the onslaught of the first 30mins, grow into the game, then anything can happen. However, we must be extremely disciplined (that will be the real challenge for us).

..... Playing for the counter is inviting pressure too and Pepe who will be instrumental for that to work isn't match fit yet. You are right, Torreira is decent in beating the press same with the youngsters but it takes superior skills to beat the press as shown by Ceballos.

.... I remember how compact we were against a high pressing Chelsea side where we won 2 - 0 last season. If we can be that disciplined, it could help us. I will be looking forward to how Emery will set the team. For hardworking midfielders, we have able men there. We need to win the midfield that's why I am advocating for 3 at the back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
MrDojo:

IMO, I think the best way to go against teams like l.pool is not racing with them, they will outdo us that way, I feel we need to slow the game down in the middle, our midfielders should keep possession then pick the runs of our forwards..
Xhaka and Torreira who are the most matured combo suffered at Anfield, they cracked and our defense was destroyed with 5 goals..this isn't about players, its coach's tactics that will do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... Playing for the counter is inviting pressure too and Pepe who will be instrumental for that to work isn't match fit yet. You are right, Torreira is decent in beating the press same with the youngsters but it takes superior skills to beat the press as shown by Ceballos.

.... I remember how compact we were against a high pressing Chelsea side where we won 2 - 0 last season. If we can be that disciplined, it could help us. I will be looking forward to how Emery will set the team. For hardworking midfielders, we have able men there. We need to win the midfield that's why I am advocating for 3 at the back.
3 at the back will get us raped, Sallah will have lots of space down the left, kola won't track back, Auba can't defend..Arnold and Sallah will have a field day on that wing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fkhalifa:

3 at the back will get us raped, Sallah will have lots of space down the left, kola won't track back, Auba can't defend..Arnold and Sallah will have a field day on that wing.

..... Niles and Monreal cannot defend against Salah and co either as Auba and co won't help them in defending. Xhaka and Torreira, both who are not currently fit cannot control that midfield. So I don't really know how Emery will approach that game. It's a dicey situation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Henderson should foul him so he gets a red, hopefully our strikers bury his chances, those incisive passes reminds me of Manhrez of Leicester in 2015.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Great game today and Ceballos did what i was hoping for and gave us a santi like performance. Honestly, this is where in my opinion, Ozil will flourish the most. Having two excellent ball retaining and distributing midfielders is something we have missed for a while. The key though is having a tough tackling and intelligent Defensive midfielder in their midst. Sadly Neither of Xhaka or Guen is there yet. If you ask me, there will be games were i would prefer to move David Luiz into a Dm role and play ceb and ozil in the middle. I dont expect anything from anfield to be honest but if Pepe Clicks with Laca and Auba and the midfiled can create for them, it's light out for defenders in the league.

Honestly i have never fancied this back three tactics. Arsenal were invincibles playing a standard 4-4-2 . The only difference was that we had exceptional players in that era that played some unbelievable football. Hopefully with Don Raul and the new restructuring of the team, we are beginning to put together a team of talented and hardworking players whom i beilive can play and master the 4-4-2 to perfection no matter the opposition. Its not the tactics that win you games but having the right players to carry out the game plan to perfection, They must also have the right attitude. Whether its back three or back four, if players can't do simple things like move the ball quickly, make sure they stop crosses and avoid long balls bouncing in the 18yard box, but above all maintaining a disciplined and compact system of keeping not more that 10 to 15 yards of each other when they are without the ball to make it hard for opponents to break through the defense, and wingers helping out the full back. Then i'm sorry we will still lose games regardless of the 3 or 4 at the back.

The space burnley had at times was worrying and if it were a better team we would have been punished. ANM is the weakest link in my opinion cos he makes unnecessary errors at key positions. Its okay to bomb forward and join the attack but primary responsibility as a full back is still to defend. Against better wingers , i dont think he will stand a chance which is why we need Hector asap. One person whom i beilive is the darkhorse is that team is martinelli. Just like Pepe, i love his football pace which is scary. Honestly that boy is something else and some may think pepe is quick but martineli is just as quick plus his technique is awesome. I hope he will get his time and can be called upon in crunch time.

One game at a time so its unto the next game COYG!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jenejyde:
Great game today and Ceballos did what i was hoping for and gave us a santi like performance. Honestly, this is where in my opinion, Ozil will flourish the most. Having two excellent ball retaining and distributing midfielders is something we have missed for a while. The key though is having a tough tackling and intelligent Defensive midfielder in their midst. Sadly Neither of Xhaka or Guen is there yet. If you ask me, there will be games were i would prefer to move David Luiz into a Dm role and play ceb and ozil in the middle. I dont expect anything from anfield to be honest but if Pepe Clicks with Laca and Auba and the midfiled can create for them, it's light out for defenders in the league.

Honestly i have never fancied this back three tactics. Arsenal were invincibles playing a standard 4-4-2 . The only difference was that we had exceptional players in that era that played some unbelievable football. Hopefully with Don Raul and the new restructuring of the team, we are beginning to put together a team of talented and hardworking players whom i beilive can play and master the 4-4-2 to perfection no matter the opposition. [b]Its not the tactics that win you games [/b]but having the right players to carry out the game plan to perfection, They must also have the right attitude. Whether its back three or back four, if players can't do simple things like move the ball quickly, make sure they stop crosses and avoid long balls bouncing in the 18yard box, but above all maintaining a disciplined and compact system of keeping not more that 10 to 15 yards of each other when they are without the ball to make it hard for opponents to break through the defense, and wingers helping out the full back. Then i'm sorry we will still lose games regardless of the 3 or 4 at the back.

The space burnley had at times was worrying and if it were a better team we would have been punished. ANM is the weakest link in my opinion cos he makes unnecessary errors at key positions. Its okay to bomb forward and join the attack but primary responsibility as a full back is still to defend. Against better wingers , i dont think he will stand a chance which is why we need Hector asap. One person whom i beilive is the darkhorse is that team is martinelli. Just like Pepe, i love his football pace which is scary. Honestly that boy is something else and some may think pepe is quick but martineli is just as quick plus his technique is awesome. I hope he will get his time and can be called upon in crunch time.

cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jenejyde:

Honestly i have never fancied this back three tactics. Arsenal were invincibles playing a standard 4-4-2 . The only difference was that we had exceptional players in that era that played some unbelievable football. Hopefully with Don Raul and the new restructuring of the team, we are beginning to put together a team of talented and hardworking players whom i beilive can play and master the 4-4-2 to perfection no matter the opposition. Its not the tactics that win you games but having the right players to carry out the game plan to perfection, They must also have the right attitude. Whether its back three or back four, if players can't do simple things like move the ball quickly, make sure they stop crosses and avoid long balls bouncing in the 18yard box, but above all maintaining a disciplined and compact system of keeping not more that 10 to 15 yards of each other when they are without the ball to make it hard for opponents to break through the defense, and wingers helping out the full back. Then i'm sorry we will still lose games regardless of the 3 or 4 at the back.

cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Spy360:

That midfield is totally unfamiliar. They are all new to each other hence the slow communication. Our actual midfield will sure do better. With Torriera and Xhaka returning to fitness and Ceballos giving us chance to dream again.
so u want Torreira and Xhaka to play together for the first time this season and against Liverpool so u guys can yab them when things go south.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Spy360:

with the resources we have we should be displaying a lineup opponents will be wary of. Instead we take conservative approach. Imagine Ozil coming in for Ceballos after 60 or 70mins and vice versa or Guen coming in for Torreira since he shines more when he starts off the bench, subs like Mikki for Pepe etc. but Emery must find a way to make things difficult.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2019
diggz:

cheesy

Any objections grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:43am On Aug 18, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
so u want Torreira and Xhaka to play together for the first time this season and against Liverpool so u guys can yab them when things go south.
Lol
But they are our current best
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... Using Kola was tactical..... Burnley was bombing balls from the wings because they couldn't get through our midfield. Switching to a. back three reduced those scary balls swinging in from there. It might be useful against Liverpool's pacy attack
We could use it to finish games, especially when leading. Its a counter attacking formation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.