Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2316725 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Spy360, your attention is needed here please... lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dreamswayne:
he can't deny it na, he committed a lot of football abominations grin grin
I'm laughing real hard digging those old posts
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
sod09:
Chai grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
I am happy for Iwobi and this is why I am glad we cashed in on him because he is playing in his preferred role and showing his quality.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
So Aston Villa downed Everton shocked

Anything just dey happen for this league of ours..hopefully this is a signal of loss for another Merseyside team at Anfield cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fkhalifa:
So Aston Villa downed Everton shocked

Anything just dey happen for this league of ours..hopefully this is a signal of loss for another Merseyside team at Anfield cheesy

Hope the magic happen. Was weak and down but reading last two pages and watching pundit analysis this night pump in me the energy and makes me feel comfortable. God of football please be with us two good penalties in the first 10mins grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:01am On Aug 24, 2019
AbuMaryam1:

Hope the magic happen. Was weak and down but reading last two pages and watching pundit analysis this night pump in me the energy and makes me feel comfortable. God of football please be with us two good penalties in the first 10mins grin
wish you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Dreamswayne:
Don't mind those hypocrites. If Sod and Kokaneprodigy can't support this club, they should bleep off just as Pickabeau did. It's more honorable.

When players do well and punch above their weights, praise them. That's what Guendouzi has been doing. When they mess up like Xhaka give them the stick. That's what fans do. Not these useless daily rantings.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:39am On Aug 24, 2019
sod09:
What football abominations. I have common sense, that's the difference between us.

Giroud-
Chelsea has won the CL, Europa and even the PL more recently than us. Yet they signed Giroud, for 16m from us, and he killed us twice including in the EL finals.

Its common sense.

Silly fans want him to be like Henry, so because he couldn't measure up they want him dead. Silly fans.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Spy360:

What football abominations. I have common sense, that's the difference between us.

Giroud-
Chelsea has won the CL, Europa and even the PL more recently than us. Yet they signed Giroud, for 16m from us, and he killed us twice including in the EL finals.

Its common sense.

Silly fans want him to be like Henry, so because he couldn't measure up they want him dead. Silly fans.
People come and see common sense from spy grin
Someone that didn't have a single shot on target at WC is what we are missing,you are very right we will always be different.
Na your type like wengay and his deadwoods
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2019
AbuMaryam1:

Aameen..
V.dijk Red.
Penalties
Matip own goal
Andrian errors
Var disallow their goals
And many more wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2019
IghravweIG:

Thanks.

How motivated are you about the game tomorrow?

For me. I wouldn't mind if we grab a draw. grin
But winning those punks would be an iceing on the cake.

I won't lie, I want us to end our poor record at Anfield. As in, bad bad. But it is out of my hands. If our players turn up, the match will be very tough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2019
sod09:

People come and see common sense from spy grin
Someone that didn't have a single shot on target at WC is what we are missing,you are very right we will always be different.
Na your type like wengay and his deadwoods
Lol

This boy self. undecided

In that WC, Giroud was France's primary striker and he featured in ALL their matches. FRANCE WON THE WORLD CUP.

Chelsea signed Giroud then after.

Common sense seem strange to you my brother.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2019
Spy360:

Lol

This boy self. undecided

In that WC, Giroud was France's primary striker and he featured in ALL their matches. FRANCE WON THE WORLD CUP.

Chelsea signed Giroud then after.

Common sense seem strange to you my brother.
naso
Just the way Walcott is better than aguero and CR7 ride on nothing do you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2019
MrDojo:

I won't lie, I want us to end our poor record at Anfield. As in, bad bad. But it is out of my hands. If our players turn up, the match will be very tough.

everything is time
Anfield use to be our training ground before, we used to beat city anyhow but now both sides are the most difficult for us.
Don't worry we will get it again

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2019
...... I just watched the training video and honestly it's one of the few serious and intense ones I have watched in recent times. Yes, jokes were thrown in with the usual suspects in Auba but I have realized that's just who he is. The training was like a real match; Mkhi stood out to me, I have always loved the way he runs with the ball and he did that quite well in the video just that his final balls are still lacking at the moment..

.... Beating the press took a lot of the training and to be honest I wasn't impressed. Until we can tell and pinpoint exactly where our players are on the field, a good team will block passing lanes and that will frustrate our efforts. Guendouzi short passing with Chambers was the only attempt at beating the press that was decent. Quick shot passes is still the way out rather than trying to pull pressers to oneself and beating them with individual skills. Not everyone is Ceballos and even he losses the ball at times. We will get there with more practice but if we are going to do the passing from the back today, we have to be quick with the passing, no time to think too much. Whoever starts at the base of Midfield should be careful and lightning quick in thoughts.

..... Saka needs to build up though, the ease with which Papa brushed him off to score wasn't nice at all. Papa's cutback was sweet though and his goal even sweeter grin. Saka made up for it with a good goal though.

.... I love Torreira's body checking of Willock, and Pepe's typical nutmeg, Nelson was the casualty this time. Both scenes made me laugh.

.... All in all, good training with an intent for something, which is today's match. I didn't see Lacazette, Ozil and Xhaka though but I saw Elneny. Laca will be useful today, I hope he is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2019
solomonbrown64:
...... I just watched the training video and honestly it's one of the few serious and intense ones I have watched in recent times. Yes, jokes were thrown in with the usual suspects in Auba but I have realized that's just who he is. The training was like a real match; Mkhi stood out to me, I have always loved the way he runs with the ball and he did that quite well in the video just that his final balls are still lacking at the moment..

.... Beating the press took a lot of the training and to be honest I wasn't impressed. Until we can tell and pinpoint exactly where our players are on the field, a good team will block passing lanes and that will frustrate our efforts. Guendouzi short passing with Chambers was the only attempt at beating the press that was decent. Quick shot passes is still the way out rather than trying to pull pressers to oneself and beating them with individual skills. Not everyone is Ceballos and even he losses the ball at times. We will get there with more practice but if we are going to do the passing from the back today, we have to be quick with the passing, no time to think too much. Whoever starts at the base of Midfield should be careful and lightning quick in thoughts.

..... Saka needs to build up though, the ease with which Papa brushed him off to score wasn't nice at all. Papa's cutback was sweet though and his goal even sweeter grin. Saka made up for it with a good goal though.

.... I love Torreira's body checking of Willock, and Pepe's typical nutmeg, Nelson was the casualty this time. Both scenes made me laugh.

.... All in all, good training with an intent for something, which is today's match. I didn't see Lacazette, Ozil and Xhaka though but I saw Elneny. Laca will be useful today, I hope he is fine.
Elneny was there to pick ball for them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2019
kokanepyramid:
Elneny was there to pick ball for them.

... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2019
sod09:
everything is time
Anfield use to be our training ground before, we used to beat city anyhow but now both sides are the most difficult for us.
Don't worry we will get it again

Amen!! Fire!! cheesy cheesy

Ride on pastor sod
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Link to the training session please. Thank you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Spy360:

Giroud-

Its common sense.

I could say same for Chamberlain and Vermaelen, both have won the UCL outside Arsenal. Does that make them outstanding or above average players?

It’s yamayama talk like this that makes you Spy360. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2019
MrDojo:

Link to the training session please. Thank you.
.... Here you go bro...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3jKLQzzSAU&app=m&persist_app=1

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Mustafi's father(agent) said they are working on a move away from the club...make Ogun strike them if he still remain here after TW angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2019
kokanepyramid:
I could say same for Chamberlain and Vermaelen, both have won the UCL outside Arsenal. Does that make them outstanding or above average players?

It’s yamayama talk like this that makes you Spy360. cheesy
You and sodiq are a combination of poor comprehension and sentiments.

Were Chamberlain and Vermaleen fully involved in the CL triumph?

Use sense Abeg or don't quote me.

You troll your own. Na your life be that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2019
..... AS Roma are interested in Shkodran Mustafi. Arsenal pushing €25M obligation to buy. It is a challenging deal for Roma and in the end, an option to buy might be agreed. [Di Marzio]

...... Raul and his team must make sure it's an obligation to buy. I don't trust these Italian teams, how Napoli played around Ospina's contract clause comes to mind. Obligation or nothing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2019
..... Nacho Monreal will join @RealSociedad for two years with an option for a thrid this week provided there are no hiccups in the very advanced talks between the club and Arsenal [Óscar Badallo - Marca]

..... This sale makes no sense to me. Kolasinac doesn't play well in a back four and currently Tierney isn't remotely ready and we don't know how well he will blend it just yet. This new administration should tone down on the craze to sell abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Spy360:

You and sodiq are a combination of poor comprehension and sentiments.

Were Chamberlain and Vermaleen fully involved in the CL triumph?

Use sense Abeg or don't quote me.

You troll your own. Na your life be that.
Giroud wasn’t the main striker at Chelsea, he was bought as a plan B.

Our main striker was bought as a plan B that should tell the whole story.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2019
kokanepyramid:

stop explaining to the guy his conversation reduces IQ.
I can believe an arsenal fan can really rate giroud to the extent of missing him when we have auba×laca
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2019
sod09:
stop explaining to the guy his conversation reduces IQ.
I can believe an arsenal fan can really rate giroud to the extent of missing him when we have auba×laca
his road to redemption is still very far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2019
kokanepyramid:
his road to redemption is still very far.
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
kokanepyramid:

So why badge him with plan A responsibility? Blame the club for not signing top players, don't blame players punching above the weights just to keep fans happy.

The way we criticise is not fair. If Auba scores less than 20goals we can criticise him. But if Nketiah for example does 10 then we have to even praise him.

Giroud was never going to be like Henry both in style and productivity. Some what's the shiiit about?

Ramsey used to come under the same stick from silly fans till he went off to Juventus with a better deal and even prospect. Those silly fans who haven't achieved anything in life never saw anything good in him till he moved.

Now they want to start the same thing with Guendouzi. Guendouzi now is not Kroos or Modric but silly fans expect him to offer same quality. Such nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.