Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2449706 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
fredoooooo:
Maziville on facebook said you guys are laying on cartoon network tonight .... a joke of a club grin grin grin
Potassium.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Martinez, Bellerin, Mustafi, Holding, Tierney, Torreira, Willock, Maitland-Niles, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Lacazette

Still no ozil grin
As I see Maitland Niles abeg let me save my data
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Martinez, Bellerin, Mustafi, Holding, Tierney, Torreira, Willock, Maitland-Niles, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Lacazette

Still no ozil grin
As I see Maitland Niles abeg let me save my data
the guy beef with ozil don pass personal levels. Haba!
Who knows during off season, ozil slept with his wife or daughter - just before season started. Cos I don't understand how ozil will play all preseason matches but won't even make season squad, not first eleven o, but squad! There's more to what we're seeing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jodera:
the guy beef with ozil don pass personal levels. Haba!
Who knows during off season, ozil slept with his wife or daughter - just before season started. Cos I don't understand how ozil will play all preseason matches but won't even make season squad, not first eleven o, but squad! There's more to what we're seeing.
abi na Emery send thug to attack ozil not knowing body guard they with him grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
abi na Emery send thug to attack ozil not knowing body guard they with him grin grin

Another angu grin

I want to go with this ur theory .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin.
You don dey add 2 and 2 together..?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Unlimited22:

The Greek god in Bolton.

Stelios Giannakopoulos
yeah!!!! Number 7 with shiny head
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I agree the fans will determine his future and not the board, but I don't see the fans going all hard at this point in time..îwg
I want to believe about 70% have not reached the boiling point they had for Wenger, I'm sure many are willing to see Emery's response to criticism from fans on the Ozil situation,Starting eleven,Xhaka etc, or are we completely sure he won't listen and address the situations?

Our position and performance by Jan 2020 will determine the fans action, I can tell you it is either he gets backed or face fans fury which will spell his end.
Its like you've not seen the backlash on twitter. The fans are prepared for Emerys sack.

During Wengers last days, the fan base was divided in wanting him to stay or go. But Emerys own Is 99.9% to 0.01%
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hardetayour:
Its like you've not seen the backlash on twitter. The fans are prepared for Emerys sack.

During Wengers last days, the fan base was divided in wanting him to stay or go. But Emerys own Is 99.9% to 0.01%

and we know the 0.00000002% that are backing him... grin

In other news... Scores remain like this.... e be like say na me go draft the sack letter....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
iPopAlomo:

and we know the 0.00000002% that are backing him... grin

In other news... Scores remain like this.... e be like say na me go draft the sack letter....
they won't sack him cos of today's loss na. We go still qualify. It's league that's the main ish. Niles for wing doesn't inspire someone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yet ozil is still not in match day grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
AMN is the most unfortunate useless waste of space

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMISERY

Emery at Sevilla:
-Never finished in the top 4
-Went a full season without winning an away game in La Liga

Emery at PSG:
-Lost Ligue 1 to a bunch of kids
-Never made it past round of 16 in the CL

And he has the audacity to take turns with likes of Özil, Neymar and Ben Arfa

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jodera:
they won't sack him cos of today's loss na. We go still qualify. It's league that's the main ish. Niles for wing doesn't inspire someone

Losing at Home...? to Guimaraes...?

Sacking too sure...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
fans are singing...

We've got Ozil
Mesut Ozil...

I dont think EMisery understands....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
make I put better money for C.palace head this Sunday if Emisery is still in charge... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Martinelli now....

See Tierney with another assist...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Martinelli now....

See Tierney with another assist...
but Kola will start palace cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
AMN is a fooooool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
The only thing way dey pain me be say our next match nah home match... if nah away... It's a wrap... we can't win it...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Someone was telling me they can't sack him... see sure sacking there...

The players are jeopardizing the coach... hahahahaah
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mitland-Niles is a complete useless player. He doesn’t deserve to even play in our under 23 team sef . There’s absolutely no position he can play well on the pitch. angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Someone was telling me they can't sack him... see sure sacking there...

The players are jeopardizing the coach... hahahahaah
Lol...losing to Vitoria is not the ish here, as long as we top the group which I'm seeing we would top. Arsenal isn't a sacking club you know...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
The wailings here looks like what happens at the Rivers of Babylon

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Joke of the week
Someone say Emery is not stubborn, I laugh In swaihi grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Joke of the week
Someone say Emery is not stubborn, I laugh In swaihi grin grin

Who talk am...?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Emery using AMN as a winger... lmao...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Emery using AMN as a winger... lmao...
someone that has been clueless since last season. I wonder why it took this long for most to see this.

Na like this we won take face them Barca and co for UCL that’s if we even qualify.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
What most don’t understand about this ish is that nonsense like this will make some of our big guys submit transfer request next summer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Solo has been missing.
October will sha end in few days.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Who talk am...?
if I say F you suppose know grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
This useless coach has changed torreira to 10 like seriously, can we sack this werey tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) ... (3653) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fortuneleonard, Fkforyou(m), eleshin(m), fredoooooo, BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.