Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317837 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:
I don’t know what is wrong, but lacazette looks out of place today. He struggled all tru the game.

I’m also not impressed by what Smith-Rowe played today. He looks like a player who needs a loan move to a middle table team in the epl where he can learn the game.

I don’t really understand the role Torriera played today. At a time it was looking like Emery was trying to do with him what Sarri did with Kante, but honestly it wasn’t looking too good

Just actually came back from injury....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Who does emery line up on sunday...

that's the biggest question now... does he swallow his pride and place ozil in the team... or use AMN as a number 10...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Back to the negative tactics... why most we be losing before this guy makes changes to the team...??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Just actually came back from injury....

Yes I understand . That’s why I didn’t say he played rubbish, unlike that useless boy Niles.

I really pity players like martinelli who are unfortunate to play with a below average player like him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
iPopAlomo:

that's the biggest question now... does he swallow his pride and place ozil in the team... or use AMN as a number 10...

Willock will play 10 , Ozil may not leave his house not to talk of making it to the bench sef.

Our captain xhaka the butcher will start and Ozil body guard will start at left back too.

Lobatan grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by busky101(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
We should as well appreciate Guendozi cos he worked real hard for the 3rd goal. What a spot cool

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
iPopAlomo:

AMN kini, he dare not
I think ceballos will start ,those young boys no go see shirt again even saka.
I guess he's feeling the heat already he knows he's fvcking up and it's not good for him too. He couldn't even celebrate the winning goal grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Willock will play 10 , Ozil may not leave his house not to talk of making it to the bench sef.

Our captain xhaka the butcher will start and Ozil body guard will start at left back too.

Lobatan grin
No sir ,Emery may be stubborn but not stupid he also loves his job.
Tierney will start but I will prefer his start chambers too, bellerin is kinda rusty
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
No sir ,Emery may be stubborn but not stupid he also loves his job.
Tierney will start but I will prefer his start chambers too, bellerin is kinda rusty

Ipade di ojo isinmi grin
Let’s see if he loves his job or loves to give fans High blood pressure
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
After that we will screenshot it and frame it so that bikeman can put it in his room
Nah. We will hang it in Emisery’s room.

It would look good there. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Ipade di ojo isinmi grin
Let’s see if he loves his job or loves to give fans High blood pressure
Na him family go get HBP grin grin useless coach

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
I observed something today. Each time Guendouzi starts driving the ball forward in a bid to cover more space and if possible lay a forward pass , it appears as if he’s doing something out of place( like he’s doing something they don’t do in training) .The other players just look at him and react too slow to his eventual pass or make runs too late for him to spray the pass.

As a result of this, he ends up not passing the ball eventually.

I really think Emery has got the players confused. Probably the players don’t even understand his pattern.

I mean the day a player join Guardiola’s team you know even if you have given your life to Christ, you know will rededicate your life to pass , pass and pass .... commit, commit...pass pass and pass, and score. That’s his philosophy.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2019
BlueRayDick:
I observed something today. Each time Guendouzi starts driving the ball forward in a bid to cover more space and if possible lay a forward pass , it appears as if he’s doing something out of place( like he’s doing something they don’t do in training) .The other players just look at him and react too slow to his eventual pass or make runs too late for him to spray the pass.

As a result of this, he ends up not passing the ball eventually.

I really think Emery has got the players confused. Probably the players don’t even understand his pattern.

I mean the day a player join Guardiola’s team you know even if you have given your life to Christ, you know will rededicate your life to pass , pass and pass .... commit, commit...pass pass and pass, and score. That’s his philosophy.

Or when Pepe takes full backs on, the other players will be looking at him like idiots and stand in one place... No movements, no body to exchange quick 1-2 passes and move into space...

Pepe is hardly a flop, the system is doing him no good... angry

Emery needs to get his shit right, this match could have easily been lost if not for Individual brilliance..

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Or when Pepe takes full backs on, the other players will be looking at him like idiots and stand in one place... No movements, no body to exchange quick 1-2 passes and move into space...

Pepe is hardly a flop, the system is doing him no good... angry

Emery needs to get his shit right, this match could have easily been lost if not for Individual brilliance..

Chop knuckle my brother for this observation. You just spoke my mind about Pepe.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 4:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Mazi Peperempe. The audio player. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Roland17:

Chop knuckle my brother for this observation. You just spoke my mind about Pepe.
Pepe dem gang grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:25am On Oct 25, 2019
Roland17:

we shouldn't forget Pepe wasn't helping himself with those misses too, I hope he gain confidence with yesterday's performance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Emery managed to grind out the question about ozil when the reporter asked grin grin.
What a tactical genius
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Emery managed to grind out the question about ozil when the reporter asked grin grin.
What a tactical genius

Trust British media... That'll be the center of topic during is press conference... Questions like...

Emisery, did you lose today's match because Ozil wasn't in the squad?

Do you feel the team was lacking creativity in the centre of the park due to the absence of Ozil?

When will Ozil be back?

British media... It's a wrap...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Trust British media... That'll be the center of topic during is press conference... Questions like...

Emisery, did you lose today's match because Ozil wasn't in the squad?

Do you feel the team was lacking creativity in the centre of the park due to the absence of Ozil?

When will Ozil be back?

British media... It's a wrap...
The man japa grin
He said he want to talk about the match not ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Woah!
Back from ban. I have been very good recently. Don't know why but... undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
I have really been itching to say that...

Pepe has confirmed his big boy status with those beautiful free kicks. He literally saved Emery's ass.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
I suppose don turn Nostradamus...

Mourinho and Raul watching yesterday's game...

Like i said... I'll feel bad but at this moment... Mourinho, Simeone and Benitez can take us forward...

If we lost that match yesterday... Mourinho will be announced caretaker till the end of the season...

Pepe came through for Emisery... but C. Palace selection will be his ondoing....

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
iPopAlomo:
I suppose don turn Nostradamus...

Mourinho and Raul watching yesterday's game...

Like i said... I'll feel bad but at this moment... Mourinho, Simeone and Benitez can take us forward...

If we lost that match yesterday... Mourinho will be announced caretaker till the end of the season...

Pepe came through for Emisery... but C. Palace selection will be his ondoing....
I can take Simeone but please not Mourinho or Benitez.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Spy360:

I can take Simeone but please not Mourinho or Benitez.
Me too, I no like benitez abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Me too, I no like benitez abeg

If to say una lose that match... Emery will surely get the boot and Mourinho will be given the job... Apparently... Mourinho and Raul are friends from way back...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
look at Leicester city playing Grinders Football away... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2019
iPopAlomo:

If to say una lose that match... Emery will surely get the boot and Mourinho will be given the job... Apparently... Mourinho and Raul are friends from way back...
you might be right mourinho was actually at Emirates with Raul..I don't see Emery lasting December
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chiclapimp: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
You lot could do with this Guy in your defence right now

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
iamoyindamola:
you might be right mourinho was actually at Emirates with Raul..I don't see Emery lasting December

This guy is two bad performances and 2 lose from getting the boot... But if he loses against C.palace... for sure... He'll get the boot...

He's not even animated on the touchline again... I guess the word is out... His job is on the line.

Good riddance...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
iPopAlomo:

This guy is two bad performances and 2 lose from getting the boot... But if he loses against C.palace... for sure... He'll get the boot...

He's not even animated on the touchline again... I guess the word is out... His job is on the line.

Good riddance...

he just sit away his sorrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
iamoyindamola:
he just sit away his sorrow

Man management and tactics bleeped him up...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.