Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333552 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (3520) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Assnal snatch a point against crystalona at emirates. #grinding
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
I ask again

What’s Emery’s tactics?

Grinders tactics...

We grinded a draw....

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bottlers FC.

No ata gigun updates this weekend.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
we don die be that. The analogies were just ridiculous
don't worry, we're in for a long ride bro. Let's just enjoy it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Emery convenietly throwing his captain under the bus...

Now Xhaka is the scapegoat...

Can Raul just sack this guy now...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
We should be thankful we didn't receive a cricket scores from c.p. This is grinding out result.

Unto the next.... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Grinders tactics...

We grinded a draw....
Chai!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:
We should be thankful we didn't receive a cricket scores from c.p. This is grinding out result.

Unto the next.... cheesy

I dey tell you... Grinding stone Arsenal fans...

Funny enough, I haven't seen those 3 in a while... Dem no watch match nii...

I need some arm chair analysis in my life right now...

Can they please come out and analyse the coach tactics... At least... He played his wing back today... Is the formation 4-4-2 or 4-3-3...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

Unto the next.... cheesy
lmaooooooo
Solo Mia since Sheffield United grin
Wiz khalifa followed suit
Way spy too
Awon grinding machine,but to be honest ref and var ruined us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Once again, with all sense of humility, I tender another unreserved apology to @iPopAlomo, Kokaneprodigy and others that argued against Emery’s signing when I sided with his hiring almost 2 years ago.

This isn’t just about the poor results, bad selection or substitutions, it’s the fact that after a whole season and weeks into his 2nd season we don’t have any identifiable style of play. Worse still and the one that frustrates me the most is the despicable man management skill, selfish ego and vindictiveness.

There is absolutely no way anyone should defend or excuse these performances.

My apologies bros!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin

Trolling here is not just waste of Data, also waste of Time. i will rather spend the Time reading Sexcapades as some deluded Mofos are watching it flow out like Bosses - in their Dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Elnino4ladies: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mumu club.... Ivorian Awilo didn't score today

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin

If you like sniff Cocaine or pop Aloma, all I know is Emery is going nowhere..... Truth is bitter though.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fans booed xhaka after he was removed,Emery is done grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Trolling here is not just waste of Data, also waste of Time. i will rather spend the Time reading Sexcapades as some deluded Mofos are watching it flow out like Bosses - in their Dreams.
Lol. Nobody get their time to go on a trolling streak. Maybe just drop one/two posts and that's it.

When u're irrelevant, u're irrelevant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
Roland17:
Once again, with all sense of humility, I tender another unreserved apology to @iPopAlomo, Kokaneprodigy and others that argued against Emery’s signing when I sided with his hiring almost 2 years ago.

This isn’t just about the poor results, bad selection or substitutions, it’s the fact that after a whole season and weeks into his 2nd season we don’t have any identifiable style of play. Worse still and the one that frustrates me the most is the despicable man management skill, selfish ego and vindictiveness.

My apologies bros!

Apology accepted... No qualms with you one bit... I can get it wrong sometimes...

His man management skills is just really really bad...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Roland17:

My apologies bros!

Shalaye FC

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. Nobody get their time to go on a trolling streak. Maybe just drop one/two posts and that's it.

They think it's by scoring early goals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
I think the ref is low key an Arsenal fan. He also wants emery out; hence his officiating and eventual canceling of the 3rd goal grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Apology accepted... No qualms with you one bit... I can get it wrong sometimes...

His man management skills is just really really bad...
I'm just seeing where xhaka was told to hurry up by the fans and he our fvcking captain told the fans to fvck off and he walked down to the tunnel grin grin
I'm enjoying this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dumb manutd fans trolling after winning a game in how many matches? grin
I like the fact that they are ignored.

Btw, I'm looking for the post I said Emery won't take us anywhere after losing to CP at home last season. But but let's give him till October which ends in 4 days. Thank God we are playing Liverpool next. Can't wait for them to put 4 past us. Stupid board waiting for things to crash down instead of being proactive. If Emery lasts till new year, we won't sniff UCL position and they will bear the brunt of financing. Stupid people.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Dumb manutd fans trolling after winning a game in how many matches? grin
I like the fact that they are ignored.

Btw, I'm looking for the post I said Emery won't take us anywhere after losing to CP at home last season. But but let's give him till October which ends in 4 days. Thank God we are playing Liverpool next. Can't wait for them to put 4 past us. Stupid board waiting for things to crash down instead of being proactive. If Emery lasts till new year, we won't sniff UCL position and they will bear the brunt of financing. Stupid people.

Good Ebening

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
iPopAlomo:

I dey tell you... Grinding stone Arsenal fans...

Funny enough, I haven't seen those 3 in a while... Dem no watch match nii...

I need some arm chair analysis in my life right now...

Can they please come out and analyse the coach tactics... At least... He played his wing back today... Is the formation 4-4-2 or 4-3-3...
Mhen, I am annoyed right now. The midfield is non existent... No style of play almost in the second season. When you guys were questioning Emisery tactics and style of play, some people here were saying rubbish.

What nonsense!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
nihilistjnr:

grin

Abi nah!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lana1:

Bros abeg, embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
BlueRayDick:
I think the ref is low key an Arsenal fan. He also wants emery out; hence his officiating and eventual canceling of the 3rd goal grin

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin

See the Twerp forming Boss here. LMAO!
When one of you was wanking on the United Thread Day and Night, guess he was right to do it bah?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
But where is Bro Solo and co

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Waiting for the Post match Press Conference since...

Abi them don sack am before he do the conference...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:
But where is Bro Solo and co
Them go buy fuel for grinding machine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (3520) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.