Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361637 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2020
Spy you see your life grin
I still insist the team you set up will be getting whooped 7 nil weekly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2020
Jodera:
if this line up show ba, e go mk sense! But like you said, we don't need willian. Saka should take over that role. Or auba should just take it and saka as a sub till he matures well. No Willian abeg

We'll need like 120 for that midfield pair though. At most.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2020
Roland17:

Willian bawo? We are trying to skin the cow! Saka has earned the right to be a starter in the EPL in his preferred position.
Lol

But i personally feel Che style is what's killing his overall influence and he'll fit in well at Arsenal. But i just don't want....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:25pm On May 27, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I already explained to him if we no concede 7 goals we try cheesy
I swear grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:27pm On May 27, 2020
daveP:

We'll need like 120 for that midfield pair though. At most.

Lol Are you sure? I feel 120 might be much. Let's say at most 90 for a pair, except we wanna do statement signing for one of them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:17pm On May 27, 2020
Haa shocked

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2020
Jodera:
Lol Are you sure? I feel 120 might be much. Let's say at most 90 for a pair, except we wanna do statement signing for one of them
Maybe...doubt anything higher than 45 for PC and 55 for TP....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:08am On May 28, 2020
This one all our loaned players have their loan contract expiring 30th June 2020, is it not high time the club takes a critical look at this our loan policies?

1. Dani Ceballos' loan expires June 30th and it's unclear whether Arsenal can convince Zidane to allow him stay.

2. Cedric Soares loan deal will also expire June 30th and he hasn't kicked a ball in any competitive match for arsenal shocked. I keep saying it, buying or loaning players with injury is more like playing urself angry

3. Pablo Mari's loan expires June 30th and he's only managed 2 appearances in Arsenal colors. He's the only one whose loan deal kinda looks will be made permanent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2020
BlueRayDick:
This one all our loaned players have their loan contract expiring 30th June 2020, is it not high time the club takes a critical look at this our loan policies?

1. Dani Ceballos' loan expires June 30th and it's unclear whether Arsenal can convince Zidane to allow him stay.

2. Cedric Soares loan deal will also expire June 30th and he hasn't kicked a ball in any competitive match for arsenal shocked. I keep saying it, buying or loaning players with injury is more like playing urself angry

3. Pablo Mari's loan expires June 30th and he's only managed 2 appearances in Arsenal colors. He's the only one whose loan deal kinda looks will be made permanent.

Those incharge of our transfers are set of mad unserious people, all they do is frustrate the fans, the players they want and the club's they want to buy from.
Barca said they want to sell coutinho no loan deal, arsenal met with coutinho to agree and now go back to meet Barca for a loan deal because the money is too much after coutinho is nursing the idea of coming to arsenal grin grin
I know we don't have much but why go around involving in a deal we know from the beginning won't happen thereby making us lose on the one we should have gotten.
Partey should be the number 1 priority then how to sell ozil and others to fill in the position but our darling club will bid for Messi and CR7 together.
Awon oniyeye
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:59am On May 28, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Those incharge of our transfers are set of mad unserious people, all they do is frustrate the fans, the players they want and the club's they want to buy from.
Barca said they want to sell coutinho no loan deal, arsenal met with coutinho to agree and now go back to meet Barca for a loan deal because the money is too much after coutinho is nursing the idea of coming to arsenal grin grin
I know we don't have much but why go around involving in a deal we know from the beginning won't happen thereby making us lose on the one we should have gotten.
Partey should be the number 1 priority then how to sell ozil and others to fill in the position but our darling club will bid for Messi and CR7 together.
Awon oniyeye

Baba to sell players like Ozil, mustafi, Elneny, Mkhitaryan go hard us now ó. Na yeye money people go dey price us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba to sell players like Ozil, mustafi, Elneny, Mkhitaryan go hard us now ó. Na yeye money people go dey price us
Bros it's better than having them around abeg
The salaries those scam they collect will be useful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 11:17am On May 28, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Awon oniyeye

Do you know that Stan Kroenke is objectively one of the most miserly billionaires in the world?

Generally speaking the worst billionaire owners a club can have are Americans like Kroenke and the Glazers.
Liverpool was lucky to be bought by one of the few good ones.

There is nothing like Arab money. Money that you didn’t work for and are not accountable to anyone for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

Do you know that Stan Kroenke is objectively one of the most miserly billionaires in the world?

Generally speaking the worst billionaire owners a club can have are Americans like Kroenke and the Glazers.
Liverpool was lucky to be bought by one of the few good ones.

There is nothing like Arab money. Money that you didn’t work for and are not accountable to anyone for.
Our own no just like football, he invested for profit alone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Our own no just like football, he invested for profit alone

It is not about liking football.
He is like that with all his sports teams in Yankee.

Usually spends as little as he can without looking ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2020
daveP:
Maybe...doubt anything higher than 45 for PC and 55 for TP....

I seriously doubt we will get either player, my thoughts though!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2020
Arsenal vs Manchester City

June 17th.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:04am On May 29, 2020
Roland17:

I seriously doubt we will get either player, my thoughts though!
Hmmm. Dont be surprised both will be around. Especially Coutinho... He needs a revival.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:06am On May 29, 2020
Roland17:
Arsenal vs Manchester City

June 17th.
Best time to Shock City. They better get all 3 points and go 6th. And only then can the scent of Continental football start penetrating through that Cannon Logo. Else....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by DeadPresidents: 5:32am On May 29, 2020
This will end in premium high grade, filtered and aerated tears grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2020
daveP:
He's very young and would need to play second fiddle to a more experienced winger. Fatigue wont make him a regular starter and when it matters most. But he's a great Gunner prospect.
I'll accept this. But we don't have a LW. Unless we buy, it's gonna be SAKA.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2020
Fkhalifa:

No mincing words. Even Arteta and coaches before him prefers Xhaka to Torriera.

Xhaka is poor defensively, but we aren't playing defensively.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2020
Jodera:
lol, you're saying no creativity in midfield, but we had creativity in front then(pires, bergkamp and henry). In your 442 setup where will be our creativity?
Pepe and Saka. But those are what we've got.

The 442 that won all our titles had no creativity in midfield. That's what I want us to replicate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2020
afrodoc2:

This team will suffer. It is not even about creativity.

1) Only 2 midfielders, both of whom are defensively inept. Meaning no cover for a Luiz marshalled defence. The number of goals you guys will concede is “dem boku”.

2) Left footed RWF like Pepe pushed back to be an orthodox 4-4-2 winger. Playing further from goal, less threat to cut in and shoot. Will be close to useless.

4-3-3 with Aubameyang, Saka, Pepe is the best possible in the current team. Martinelli first off the bench. Off load Lacazette.
What have Arsenal win with 433? We should be thinking of trying other formations.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2020
BlueRayDick:
U want to sacrifice creativity in midfield for defence and u are calling Xhaka..... cry Xhaka wey no Sabi attack and still cannot gbé body in defensive midfield role.....

Xhaka na dirty Abeg!
We are not playing defensively. How many times should we mention it?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2020
afrodoc2:

With that lazy Ceballos beside him in a 2 man midfield Xhaka will cop 10 red cards for the season. Lol

Na so so frustrated lunging tackles una go dey see.

Only if we had better options.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Spy you see your life grin
I still insist the team you set up will be getting whooped 7 nil weekly
442 won us all the titles we have. What has 433 benefitted us.

I am open to change.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2020
afrodoc2:

It is not about liking football.
He is like that with all his sports teams in Yankee.

Usually spends as little as he can without looking ridiculous.

His policy is for his clubs to run themselves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2020
Spy360:

442 won us all the titles we have. What has 433 benefitted us.

I am open to change.
You comparing oldies players to these set of pussies
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You comparing oldies players to these set of pussies
My choice of 442 is irrespective of the players. If they can't perform, change them.

442 formation is low budget compared to 433.
Arsenal can't keep up with 433 like the City's, and Liverpool.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2020
Spy360:

My choice of 442 is irrespective of the players. If they can't perform, change them.

442 formation is low budget compared to 433.
Arsenal can't keep up with 433 like the City's, and Liverpool.
Try to understand you need players that can adapt to changes to utilize formation.
These sets can't adapt to anything, they ain't tough, committed, hard working even in training they don't show sign of seriousness.
The only formation suitable for them is the 433 or 3511

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Try to understand you need players that can adapt to changes to utilize formation.
These sets can't adapt to anything, they ain't tough, committed, hard working even in training they don't show sign of seriousness.
I am not doubting you bro. I am only saying what I want.

After watching old clips of Arsenal games since lockdown, I got tired of our present team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:49am On May 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Just leave spy....make he dey do trial and error system upandan. He say make dem try 442 if e no work make dem try another one grin

How many teams dey even play the traditional 442 again sef? The way teams like loserpool will rip us apart ehn.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.