Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2342312 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (3536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ne0w1zarD: 6:33pm On May 11, 2020
daveP:
With this new setup, Ramsey will still get an assist for every 4 created. He's a hardworking guy.

Pjanic to Barça though means he's about to be the main man.

Of course, if anyone can do it, it's surely Rambo wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:07am On May 16, 2020
Saka seem to be the one reaching too far. Well his talent caused this. Pls which one is Valencia again. Besides wassup with this courting suitors? Thats crappy na. He should just say he loves Arsenal and would love to continue and pan things out, develop his game. Hope its not this wages issue triggering all these?

Meanwhile, David Seaman had to get back his gloves and Jersey from the fan he gave it too after winning the Invincibles last game. Lol.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2020
daveP:
Saka seem to be the one reaching too far. Well his talent caused this. Pls which one is Valencia again. Besides wassup with this courting suitors? Thats crappy na. He should just say he loves Arsenal and would love to continue and pan things out, develop his game. Hope its not this wages issue triggering all these?

Meanwhile, David Seaman had to get back his gloves and Jersey from the fan he gave it too after winning the Invincibles last game. Lol.
I think saka situation had to do with his playing position, now everyone are referring to him as left back same issue with ox
Why do we always play our players out of position angry
I'm sure auba can also fight he's not a winger

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2020
Football without fans is just as useless. They better wait till this covid-19 situation is over. Else na livescore we go dey follow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 2:59am On May 17, 2020
Spy360:
Football without fans is just as useless. They better wait till this covid-19 situation is over. Else na livescore we go dey follow.
I sleep tire for the Dortmund match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:31am On May 17, 2020
kodded:
I sleep tire for the Dortmund match
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:12am On May 18, 2020
Which Arsenal match was the most memorable one that had u busting with emotions?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:19am On May 18, 2020
The most memorable match for me as an Arsenal fan was the Arsenal vs Hull City FA cup final. That is one day I can say I lost all home training and decorum due to celebration.

The match had started with most of the fans including myself in high spirits until Hull city fired two goals past us. As the match progressed, it was looking more likely we will concede more through set pieces. It was just like all our players are dwarf including the two CB's.

Santi Carzola's free-kick goal before half got me dazed and gave us a glimpse of hope. It silenced most of the guys taunting us at the viewing center( I prefer watching key/important matches in viewing centers to get that fan's togetherness atmosphere and to troll other rival fans)

When Koscienly rugged out the second goal, I cant remember the total number of Arsenal fans I shook hands with and hugged grin. That feeling of hope was indescribable. After the penalty save heroics of Fabianski at the Semi finals, I was confident we will win the match via penalties after 90mins.

Then we started the extra time on the bright side, having majority of possessions and losing chances. Then Gibbs lost a chance that wouldve put us ahead for the first time. I was livid and felt like taking a plane to Wembley to rain heavy blows on his head cheesy

Then the magic moment arrived with Ramsey placing the ball right in the right corner of the net. Immediately the ball touched the net I pulled off my cloth, ran out of the viewing centre shouting my voice Hoarse; Goaaaaaaalllllll. I ran back inside and kept shaking and hugging all Arsenal fans. Even non Arsenal fans came around congratulating us....Then we began chorusing : "Ole, ole ole ....Ole.....".

We were so sure of lifting the cup now, then Matersacker slipped while trying to handle a clearance, Fabianski came out to assist with clearance but he was deleted and It was only a matter of second before we go back to square one. shocked I was sweating profusely and couldn't put on my shirt after Ramsey's goal. By stroke of luck the ball didn't hit the back of our net and We all heaved a sigh of relief.

By the time the ref blew the final whistle I couldn't describe the kind of joy that filled my heart. the trophy drought was over! I was so excited i didn't eat that night. grin. Late into the night I was chatting with my friends who are Arsenal fans cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:
The most memorable match for me as an Arsenal fan was the Arsenal vs Hull City FA cup final. That is one day I can say I lost all home training and decorum due to celebration.

The match had started with most of the fans including myself in high spirits until Hull city fired two goals past us. As the match progressed, it was looking more likely we will concede more through set pieces. It was just like all our players are dwarf including the two CB's.

Santi Carzola's free-kick goal before half got me dazed and gave us a glimpse of hope. It silenced most of the guys taunting us at the viewing center( I prefer watching key/important matches in viewing centers to get that fan's togetherness atmosphere and to troll other rival fans)

When Koscienly rugged out the second goal, I cant remember the total number of Arsenal fans I shook hands with and hugged grin. That feeling of hope was indescribable. After the penalty save heroics of Fabianski at the Semi finals, I was confident we will win the match via penalties after 90mins.

Then we started the extra time on the bright side, having majority of possessions and losing chances. Then Gibbs lost a chance that wouldve put us ahead for the first time. I was livid and felt like taking a plane to Wembley to rain heavy blows on his head cheesy

Then the magic moment arrived with Ramsey placing the ball right in the right corner of the net. Immediately the ball touched the net I pulled off my cloth, ran out of the viewing centre shouting my voice Hoarse; Goaaaaaaalllllll. I ran back inside and kept shaking and hugging all Arsenal fans. Even non Arsenal fans came around congratulating us....Then we began chorusing : "Ole, ole ole ....Ole.....".

We were so sure of lifting the cup now, then Matersacker slipped while trying to handle a clearance, Fabianski came out to assist with clearance but he was deleted and It was only a matter of second before we go back to square one. shocked I was sweating profusely and couldn't put on my shirt after Ramsey's goal. By stroke of luck the ball didn't hit the back of our net and We all heaved a sigh of relief.

By the time the ref blew the final whistle I couldn't describe the kind of joy that filled my heart. the trophy drought was over! I was so excited i didn't eat that night. grin. Late into the night I was chatting with my friends who are Arsenal fans cheesy
That game was a hell, I went out that day hoping to meet up before they start but shiit hol me I find one fast food relief myself had to buy something sha angry.

Then I got to viewing centre to see 2 goals down bro sweat cover me no be small, I wan run but awon olote Dan see me shame no let me go again, we die here grin
Santi omologo put one inside we no talk cos arsenal no they trustworthy, then kosc eruiku bundle us level their father we Dan get our voice.
Extra time giroud chop bar e pain me then Ramsey did the unbelievable mehn we scatter the place one guy go order drinks for us and the olotes trophy less Dan over.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2020
Mine was against Barcelona, the come back apari never expected it grin grin
They had to order referee to get us out angry
Awon werey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Which Arsenal match was the most memorable one that had u busting with emotions?
Permit me to say 3/4 games.

Madrid0 vs 1Arsenal 2006 UCL 2nd rounf
Beating the start studded galacticos with a depleted team spearheaded by Thiery Henri, was a miracle, How Thiery terrorized the defence to score would forever linger. smiley

ACMilan0-2 Arsenal 2008 UCL 2nd round
I remembered how rival fans in school,radio and ortger media outlet wrote the young gunners off believing that Milan side are too experienced and intelligent,that utd and Liverpool couldn't overcome them, mehn this was arguably the best night for me, I ran shouting in the street and couldn't sleep, I was proud that night. kiss

Arsenal 2-1 Barca. 2011 UCL Quarter final
That Barca's team was made in heaven, I knew we were good, but beating that barca team was orgasmic, I felt on top of the world in my jersey that week.

Adsenal 2-2Utd. EPL 2008 preserving unbeaten run
We rescued losing at home in 94th(last minute) the utd side of Ronaldo,Rooney and Tevez was so hot, beating us on our ground and losing the unbeaten run by them will not taste well for long, I think Gallas or Eboue salvaged it for us.

Arsenal 5-4 utd, 2005 Fa cup final
Fa cup final, After that Vieira's penalty winner, damn, that Sunday stayed in my head till as I'm typing. Utd had dominated and bullied us, We missed Henri and surprisingly we won, our street was scattered and seeing Ferdinand and Roy Keane cry and Viera rejoicing meant something big had happened.
Arsenal fans were chanting " baba tibawase2ce Oun to n jawalaya, baba ti bawashe" since that day I've loved that song and I sing it anytime I achieve or succeed at something big. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Exactly what happened to me and fans in viewing center, I lost my voice. cheesy cheesy

The reason I won't add that day was because, I was expecting us to stroll past them with ease, we already won them on thier ground in the league 2 weeks before the final, we were even in outstanding form and with Santi, Rosciky and a full team, I never expected to sweat much.

I got to the viewing center at 1-2 my heart was pumping heavily, if we'd lost the game, I could have experienced high grade depression, I was just waiting for us to score and nothing more.

It was a lovely and memorable day, but it was too pulsating.
I already had Malaria losing to Birmingham in 2011, The suffering and fear of that day will not make me remember it in a good way like that jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:23pm On May 18, 2020
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
lipsrsealed
Relax bro...he will come good. more so you can't compare EPL with Burnthisleague
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:17am On May 19, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That game was a hell, I went out that day hoping to meet up before they start but shiit hol me I find one fast food relief myself had to buy something sha angry.

Then I got to viewing centre to see 2 goals down bro sweat cover me no be small, I wan run but awon olote Dan see me shame no let me go again, we die here grin
Santi omologo put one inside we no talk cos arsenal no they trustworthy, then kosc eruiku bundle us level their father we Dan get our voice.
Extra time giroud chop bar e pain me then Ramsey did the unbelievable mehn we scatter the place one guy go order drinks for us and the olotes trophy less Dan over.

Baba no be small thing. That years of trophy drought do me take amongst my friends. All tru university dem be dey use am enter me....but as we carry the cup my Belle sweet no be small
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:18am On May 19, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Exactly what happened to me and fans in viewing center, I lost my voice. cheesy cheesy

The reason I won't add that day was because, I was expecting us to stroll past them with ease, we already won them on thier ground in the league 2 weeks before the final, we were even in outstanding form and with Santi, Rosciky and a full team, I never expected to sweat much.

I got to the viewing center at 1-2 my heart was pumping heavily, if we'd lost the game, I could have experienced high grade depression, I was just waiting for us to score and nothing more.

It was a lovely and memorable day, but it was too pulsating.
I already had Malaria losing to Birmingham in 2011, The suffering and fear of that day will not make me remember it in a good way like that jare

That Birmingham game, I hate it till date. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba no be small thing. That years of trophy drought do me take amongst my friends. All tru university dem be dey use am enter me....but as we carry the cup my Belle sweet no be small
The truth is it takes just one FA cup to accumulate 3 in space of 4 years which shows if our players can be committed and consistent trophies shouldn't be hard to come
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

That Birmingham game, I hate it till date. angry
I was depressed, my dad talk me out of it
He made me understand these guys I'm depressed about are somewhere in England partying cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Chelsea 2-3 Arsenal Kanu hatrick after down 2-0

Chelsea 2-5 Arsenal RvP hatrick after 2-1 down

Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal FA cup final after 1-0 down

You will understand my best friend is a Chelsea fan. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:22am On May 20, 2020
them don close chelsea thread

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:22am On May 20, 2020
raumdeuter, Koph and Abbey(Obalende Immigration Officer) don close Chelsea Thread grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 12:24am On May 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
raumdeuter, Koph and Abbey(Obalende Immigration Officer) don close Chelsea Thread grin grin

Asawo thread see worse no closure angry cry grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:25am On May 20, 2020
diggz:

Asawo thread see worse no closure angry cry grin

i been won reply raum na him i see thread locked the thing shock me grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 12:26am On May 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
them don close chelsea thread

Na so I see am, the kophmorron wey dey shout for mod na him make dem lock am

See this post and check the posters latest posts

https://www.nairaland.com/5868921/universities-presenting-names-dead-staff#89735016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:37am On May 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

Na so I see am, the kophmorron wey dey shout for mod na him make dem lock am

See this post and check the posters latest posts

https://www.nairaland.com/5868921/universities-presenting-names-dead-staff#89735016
heard something went down outside Nairaland between Nairalanders wetin hapen gan gan i miss that part.

by the way that Koph na wolf
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 12:58am On May 20, 2020
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:09am On May 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

Start from page 8882 here

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-2019/8882#89643594
why they hide posts anything happen from 10.30?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:44am On May 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
why they hide posts anything happen from 10.30?

Nothing really just a wrap up of the initial plus from a40 and airmark

Plus kopf trying to exercise his under developed muscles looking for who to take him on with everyone ignoring him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57am On May 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

Nothing really just a wrap up of the initial plus from a40 and airmark

Plus kopf trying to exercise his under developed muscles looking for who to take him on with everyone ignoring him
Yeah saw that grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:45am On May 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Yeah saw that grin grin

Shey the A40 vs Airmak later happen ni? I know A40 was talking about Airmak's involvement in the coogar show and all....I thought they had both got to the end of the discourse ni, didn't know they were still going to battle.

The Guinness stout I drink yesterday just quick close my eyes ni sha cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Shey the A40 vs Airmak later happen ni? I know A40 was talking about Airmak's involvement in the coogar show and all....I thought they had both got to the end of the discourse ni, didn't know they were still going to battle.

The Guinness stout I drink yesterday just quick close my eyes ni sha cheesy
They were at it but I slept early angry
E pain me sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:12am On May 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

They were at it but I slept early angry
E pain me sha
Them don close the thread again ooo

Na small remain for them, Mukina go wipe that thread commot for Nairaland without trace grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (3536) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.