Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352640 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Spy360:

You clicked shocked
fck off niggar
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
fck off niggar
#YourLifeMatter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Arsenal

A deregistered Big Club!!!!

Father Hairstyle wants 24months. Arsenal wan form we no need you again with 12months. Laughable!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
daveP:
Arsenal

Father Hairstyle wants 24months. Arsenal wan form we no need you again with 12months. Laughable!!!

I saw it too, person way they suppose flush like toilet awon werey

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
daveP:
Arsenal

It 's a big shame that we don't have the courage to tell him the truth. I mean it is very obvious he needs to go, at this point even faster than Mustafi!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Roland17:

It 's a big shame that we don't have the courage to tell him the truth. I mean it is very obvious he needs to go, at this point even faster than Mustafi!
He will score a good freeckick, header and give a MOTM performance when he returns and all will be forgotten by Arsenal and fans cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

Arsenal doing like Economists. they wantu manage mediocrity without sense. and then manage cash when value is performing in the name of management.

I'll repeat it again. Let Arsenal get some African defenders and drill them upinstead of these wackiest set that belch inconsistencies.

I wonder how Arteta saw that silly mistake of Luiz vs Brentford, yet still decide to play him vs City a more disciplined, high pressing side. Smh.

No hierarchy in the club since Merte and Kos retired.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I saw it too, person way they suppose flush like toilet awon werey
Lol

The way dem dey take bring tissue come toilet low pass the way dem dey flush o. Since tissue no dey come plenty, wetin dey to flush. Na to dey manage instead of flushing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Fkhalifa:

He will score a good freeckick, header and give a MOTM performance when he returns and all will be forgotten by Arsenal and fans cheesy
Lol

Not me.

Even though Xhaka has never featured in some loss, i still fear when he plays cos of indiscipline which he is working on sincerely.

What's just painful is Ozil iw collected 8k/mins for not kicking any ball. Shuuuu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Spy360:

Guendouzi's performance was awful but only Leno and Mustafi were better on the night.
Thing is Half syarting arent just good for Arsenal majorly due to inconsistencies. A day you expect Tafi to have a bad game he is the saviour,even with goals. Smh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2020
daveP:
Thing is Half syarting arent just good for Arsenal majorly due to inconsistencies. A day you expect Tafi to have a bad game he is the saviour,even with goals. Smh.
There is something we must consider. Our players though average are not the worst in their profession. The problem is poor culture. When a system is bad, it negates every effort and affects everything. The current culture in our club is poor. The mentality is poor. And it all boils down to the board and management. It has affected everything, from manager to players and fans. Even our social media presence suggests a sick environment.

There is a need for a big change starting from the nucleus and that is the board and ownership. If not, clownish events like the ones we witnessed on Wed will keep repeating themselves.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Spy360:

There is something we must consider. Our players though average are not the worst in their profession. The problem is poor culture. When a system is bad, it negates every effort and affects everything. The current culture in our club is poor. The mentality is poor. And it all boils down to the board and management. It has affected everything, from manager to players and fans. Even our social media presence suggests a sick environment.

There is a need for a big change starting from the nucleus and that is the board and ownership. If not, clownish events like the ones we witnessed on Wed will keep repeating themselves.
Eg

Like the next of kin culture
The waste of time culture in signings

Making world-class players look ordinary and considering getting a lil profit from selling to a rival as best
SM knacks for nostalgia, a reflection of how lacking the club is on great current moments.

Everytime, its what Arshavin did 10yrs back, what Walcott did, how Wishere performed against Xavi, how squillaci flopped, how Frimpong was for greatness, how crap crap crap did on this night. Midfield flair of Santi......

Nothing of the present. Smh.

You're right.

The mgt must change.

No matter what anyone tells me, if Dangote takes over, he will do better than this nonsense we seeing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Gabzy1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
I dont know the kind of training we did during lockdown
I expected some of the players to have improved but they are stagnant
I don't know what arteta sees in training to be selecting the likes of guendouzi, willock to start a game of such magnitude.
Selecting a right formation for an unbalanced side like us is difficult.
Most of our players have deficiencies in certain aspects of the game.
I just hope the team he will select today will pick 3 points against Brighton
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gabzy1:
I dont know the kind of training we did during lockdown
I expected some of the players to have improved but they are stagnant
I don't know what arteta sees in training to be selecting the likes of guendouzi, willock to start a game of such magnitude.
Selecting a right formation for an unbalanced side like us is difficult.
Most of our players have deficiencies in certain aspects of the game.
I just hope the team he will select today will pick 3 points against Brighton
Bros all they do is snap snap
The serious ones like Tierney, Gabi, Mari you hardly see their pictures.
The leader is auba follow by his partner Lacs then that stupid Jerry curl will always do attaché till they distract the whole team from training and the cycle continues
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's like we are playing 442

...........................Leno.............................
Bellerin... Mustafi.. Holding.. Kolasinac
Pepe... Ceballos....... Guendouzi.. Saka
.......... Lacazette ....... Aubameyang......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Swissh how far.. U can come out now o, the City game has passed.

U wouldn't want to miss today's game tongue tongue

Brighton 3 - 0 Arsenal loading...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Spy360:
It's like we are playing 442

...........................Leno.............................
Bellerin... Mustafi.. Holding.. Kolasinac
Pepe... Ceballos....... Guendouzi.. Saka
.......... Lacazette ....... Aubameyang......

We better score first, else Brighton will surely sit back, and Sitting back to counter this line up means our defence will be exposed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Arsenal fans ehn. .
They were criticizing Arteta because of the line up against city but today ,they are applauding him claiming we do not have a chance against city so there is no need stressing our best players.
Well. . ,this, to me sound like something a mid table club fans would say.
And that is currently what we are

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Saka hits the crossbar
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wait oo. How much una talk say una buy dis pepe sef... Must he dribble?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fkhalifa:

We better score first, else Brighton will surely sit back, and Sitting back to counter this line up means our defence will be exposed.
Lol. Both teams are here for 3points o. Its attack to atack o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
1st break....

Brighton as usual with their wing attack

Arsenal has a sorry set pieces record. Most conceeded goals this season from setpieces. Wow. Wow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fkhalifa:

It's a fluid line up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
BHA have many CKs now. Funny attacking style. 4 in the box before a cross.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Almost forgot Ceballos is on this pitch. Funny. No wonder bha transition from back to attack is fluid and easy. Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Leno is down. That sounded like he is in a lot of pain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
That looks nasty!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:
That looks nasty!
Nasty tackle. Imagine
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Damn! Arsenal players are just too soft.Dem elbow your teammate com wound your keeper join and you no fit BREAK BONES.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Which kain disjointed ball we dey play sef?

Saka is supposed to be playing in the AM position but he obviously doesn’t want to as he is drifting to the LW which is his preferred position.

Consequently, we have no one connecting the midfield to the attack which is buttressed by the numerous back passes as we are unable to do anything tangible with possession.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
See wahala keeper catch ball you elbow am, referee no do anything keeper get injury
Oga o
Am I the only seeing auba is not interested again
Bellerin is motherfvcking rusty

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.