Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2353037 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
If you no wan make Ogun kill you and your family, please don't associate me with this useless club again.
Useless players
Useless management
Useless legends
Useless owners
The only crime was to support this oloshi club, well not any more

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol what a team. L back to back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
This una rebirth dey funny sha...

Never seen a more useless club in my life...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

This is very hard time for the Gayners. Show love to the ones around.

Gayners Lives Matter.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
The fools are busy wearing black lives matter, am I not black enough?

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
If you no wan make Ogun kill you and your family, please don't associate me with this useless club again.
Useless players
Useless management
Useless legends
Useless owners

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Come back here, you no dey go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
We are still suffering from Emery’s uncoordinated signings. His signings were not strategic at all.

Baba abeg leave Ebening out of this loss.

I talk am from the start say we were disjointed and the strategy employed by Arteta was not functional..

Well, @mostob and my brother @Spy say make I no worry say na the latest tactic in town and na tactical fluidity. I kukuma allow the matter die na.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Expert17: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
afrodoc:

You might be done with the club, but the club is not done with you.

TOUGHER THAN THE TOUGHEST

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TalabiAudu: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
The fools are busy wearing black lives matter, am I not black enough?

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

This is very hard time for Gayners. Show love to the ones around.

Gayners Lives Matter.

When was it not a hard time for them?

The club na yeye club and the salty tears of its fans is halal to me.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

Roland17 usain-bolt to United to drop Pepe's Alert, but, bur.... It ends in cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Useless players
Useless management
Useless legends
Useless owners

I can feel your pain my brother!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TalabiAudu: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Change the useless title of this thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

Maupay escapes without a yellow card is beyond me. That was rash decision to nudge the goalie.
Those 3 subs by Arteta was off. Very off. I wonder what crap Ceballos did on the pitch today. He existed so useless that Guendozi was seen as efficient today. Also Sead as well. 3points couldave taken this mediocre team to 5points off Chelsea. But now, expect them to go 11th after today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
nitrogen:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Come back here, you no dey go anywhere.
Dominique please come and delete this useless thread, I know you an arsenal fan but this werey club pepper the creator of the thread he had to deactivate

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
afrodoc:

When was it not a hard time for them?

The club na yeye club and the salty tears of its fans is halal to me.

grin

Save Lives, not take Lives sir. LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

Baba abeg leave Ebening out of this loss.

I talk am from the start say we were disjointed and the strategy employed by Arteta was not functional..

Well, @DaveP and my brother @Spy say make I no worry say na the latest tactic in town and na tactical fluidity. I kukuma allow the matter die na.

tactical fluidity kor, fluid mechanics ni.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Man of embolden, wetin remain na, the small victories, you say make we no celebrate am?

Very soon we (Arsenal fans) go begin see L for everything we look. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TalabiAudu: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Useless players
Useless management
Useless legends
Useless owners

Take heart bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

I can feel your pain my brother!
All we do is blame everyone
This useless club is possessed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

It always ends in sweet and salty halal tears that help in quenching my thirst.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Fluid mechanics grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by donjazet(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Useless players
Useless management
Useless legends
Useless owners

Music to the ears.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Save Lives, not take Lives sir. LMAO!

I don off.....Kukuma kee meee grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

Man of embolden, wetin remain na, the small victories, you say make we no celebrate am?

Very soon we (Arsenal fans) go begin see L for everything we look. grin

grin

Make I no lie, the Goal sweet. It better pass winning sef. He R2 it well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
afrodoc:

It always ends in sweet and salty halal tears that help in quenching my thirst.

grin

Doc..... LMAO!

Who come dey shed haram Tears BlueRayDick or Kokaneprodigy?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by donjazet(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
daveP:
Those 3 subs by Arteta was off. Very off. I wonder what crap Ceballos did on the pitch today. He existed so useless that Guendozi was seen as efficient today. Also Sead as well. 3points couldave taken this mediocre team to 5points off Chelsea. But now, expect them to go 11th after today.

Are you done wailing? cry
Louder.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Useless players
Useless management
Useless legends
Useless owners

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Wetin I sabi? I no kukuma know ball before na!!! grin

My brother, na tactical fluidity dey reign now oh..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Gabzy1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Me right now reading through the heart breaking banters after the heart breaking loss

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Make I no lie, the Goal sweet. It better pass winning sef. He R2 it well.

I humble even more after dem equalize because I sabi say na L dey load even though my soul was wishing for Okra.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

Dem sign Pep without Manual. Dem dey jubilate.

ArtetaBall is ending in tears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.