Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319072 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Luiz has his faults I agree.

But I doubt there’s a defender that won’t have brain fart playing behind Guendouzi, that’s how y’all picked on Mustafi, Xhaka and now Luiz.

Until I see them play behind a well structured Midfield and they still suffer brain fart I won’t join the bandwagon of blame the defenders.

Ahn ahn kilode!

I also do not fancy Guendouzi's style of play, neither do I think he's good enough to be starting every week for a team like Arsenal.that is hoping to challenge for the league in the nearest future, but in all fairness u can't pin David Luiz's brain Fart or Mustafi's inadequacies on Guendouzi.

That David's disaster class against man city has absolutely nothing to do with he playing with Guendouzi at all

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
This Bellerin na dirty abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Auba makes it 3
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Ahn ahn kilode!

I also do not fancy Guendouzi's style of play, neither do I think he's good enough to be starting every week for a team like Arsenal.that is hoping to challenge for the league in the nearest future, but in all fairness u can't pin David Luiz's brain Fart or Mustafi's inadequacies on Guendouzi.

That David's disaster class against man city has absolutely nothing to do with he playing with Guendouzi at all
It was even Guen that lost the ball to the opponent prior to that error. But that’s not the point.

When that guy plays, the defence almost always get intensely pressurised it’s just a matter of time before a defender brain farts.

Same way if ur keeper gets consistently fired at it’s just a matter of time he lays one like egg. It’s simple probability.

Can u confidently say if Guen is introduced into that midfield with Ceb or Xhaka pulled out the dynamics won’t be negative?

And that thing about age doesn’t sell how old is Martinelli and Saka.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Awon werey angry angry angry Na Saturday I dey wait for angry angry

Rubbish!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Roland17:
Awon werey angry angry angry Na Saturday I dey wait for angry angry

Rubbish!!! angry angry angry angry
We go beat wolves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

We go beat wolves.

Shebi Saturday dey come? Rubbish!!!! No be me una go set up! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jodera:
There's difference that you registered on nairaland and then you're an active member on man u thread. You recently became an active member on man u thread. Well, that's by the way.

Pot calling kettle black. The reason why you're doing Sanchez same is the same reason we're doing ozil. The answer to your explanation lies in Sanchez tongue tongue
You’ll make a bad lawyer. grin
I have been active on the man utd thread since I registered on Nairaland. I did not comment regularly then, but I followed the thread and I read every post.

Sanchez’s case is not the same as Ozil. Whereas Sanchez is slugging it out in Milan, Ozil is just enjoying free wages in London. At least Sanchez still works for his pay, while Ozil is pressing Lappy while sitting in Arsenal’s head and singing under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
At least someone willing to take shots! angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Make Arsenal no spoil under 4.5 oooo

E don do
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
sylvalord:
I have been active on the man utd thread since I registered on Nairaland. I did not comment regularly then, but I followed the thread and I read every post.

Sanchez’s case is not the same as Ozil. Whereas Sanchez is slugging it out in Milan, Ozil is just enjoying free wages in London. At least Sanchez still works for his pay, while Ozil is pressing Lappy while sitting in Arsenal’s head and singing under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
sylvalord:

Lol.. Are you serious right now? We all know been active is same as commenting on issues relating to man u, banters or airing your views. Being a "sleeping partner" then doesn't make you active. At least, they're people here who read
through either as guest or registered monikers, that doesn't make them active as long as they don't comment.

Back to the matter, whether on loan or not, una pay am maga wages. No difference between ozil been "under the umbrella" and Alexis being "under the weather" in the hospital and still collecting wages and add-ons as incentives for job well done. Even as he's playing for inter, you guys still pay the bulk of his wages. Talk about "monkey dey work, baboon dey chop". grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

That’s some people’s Viera ooo

The best thing in midfield after Iniesta.

I repeat dude offers nothing other than rubbing his weaknesses on others then some bias fans blame others for him. Since he stopped playing in that midfield we’ve looked better. This is not the first time it’s happening yet they wanted me to be economical with truth.

I wonder how some peeps watch football.
Guendouzi shouldn't be getting playing time in a midfield with Ozil, Xhaka and Ceballos fit. Na bad example make pickin dey correct papa.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:
This Bellerin na dirty abeg!
Time for AMN to give him a run.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
sylvalord:

Lol.. Now, this is funny grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

It was even Guen that lost the ball to the opponent prior to that error. But that’s not the point.

When that guy plays, the defence almost always get intensely pressurised it’s just a matter of time before a defender brain farts.

Same way if ur keeper gets consistently fired at it’s just a matter of time he lays one like egg. It’s simple probability.

Can u confidently say if Guen is introduced into that midfield with Ceb or Xhaka pulled out the dynamics won’t be negative?

And that thing about age doesn’t sell how old is Martinelli and Saka.

I won't make a case for Guendouzi starting in midfield ( As an arsenal.fan that has watched him closely for a while now, I don't believe he's good enough), but u need to know every player on the pitch aside playing collectively as a team have their respective duty. David Luiz's is primarily to defend and he has been failing at it in recent times. He doesn't go into challenges with clear head at times which leads to Brain farts( An example which is that man city match.

Guendouzi had his failing in that match but those Luiz's howlers are solely on Luiz's head.

I don't remember talking about Guendouzi's age. I don't believe in a player being too young or too old. Messi was barely 19 when he started ending people's father's career....Diego Forlan was already old when he was already in his 30's when he became the MVP at the world cup.

Luiz is just an unstable defender that is prone to error. No more, no less
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Spy360:

Time for AMN to give him a run.

I want to see Cedric Soares play in that position for 2 games straight in order to adjudge him. I've seen Mitland-Niles play there and I'm not impressed a bit. His mind always seem to be elsewhere ( some say midfield, but I doubt he can excel there in an arsenal jersey)

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Spy360:

Guendouzi shouldn't be getting playing time in a midfield with Ozil, Xhaka and Ceballos fit. Na bad example make pickin dey correct papa.
My point is Guen starting consistently under Emery was pure nepotism and not that he deserved it like your ilks wanted some of us to believe.
That’s why we are where we are today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

My point is Guen starting consistently under Emery was pure nepotism and not that he deserved it like your ilks wanted some of us to believe.

Bro, wanna ask a question nd I want a simple answer...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Better striker

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I won't make a case for Guendouzi starting in midfield ( As an arsenal.fan that has watched him closely for a while now, I don't believe he's good enough), but u need to know every player on the pitch aside playing collectively as a team have their respective duty. David Luiz's is primarily to defend and he has been failing at it in recent times. He doesn't go into challenges with clear head at times which leads to Brain farts( An example which is that man city match.

Guendouzi had his failing in that match but those Luiz's howlers are solely on Luiz's head.

I don't remember talking about Guendouzi's age. I don't believe in a player being too young or too old. Messi was barely 19 when he started ending people's father's career....Diego Forlan was already old when he was already in his 30's when he became the MVP at the world cup.

Luiz is just an unstable defender that is prone to error. No more, no less
No need to shalaye, even the Guendoxi's biggest fans know his weakness and will agree he should be on the bench behind top midfielders like Partey, but Mr Kokane is never changing his view till 2032.
He believes 95% of Arsenal's problems today is Emery and Guendozi.

Heaven helps Guen if Arterta plays him against Wolves,Leicester and liverpool, he'll be scapegoated for the failings
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Who else could have manned that midfield?

The older guys were either not fit (Ozil) or on suspension (Xhaka)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Spy360:

We're talking of Partey and Carrasaco, you're listing scraps.
Even Nwakwali and Adelaide will look good against Norwich.

I reserve my ratings till after Wolves,Leicester and Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fkhalifa:

No need to shalaye, even the Guendoxi's biggest fans know his weakness and will agree he should be on the bench behind top midfielders like Partey, but Mr Kokane is never changing his view till 2032.

Heaven helps Guen if Arterta plays him against Wolves,Leicester and liverpool, he'll be scapegoated for the failings

cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fkhalifa:

I reserve my ratings till after Wolves, Leicester and Liverpool.

The embolden is my mindset. I am not sure about winning a solid Liverpool lineup but I am awaiting Saturday's result.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Then I will know Arteta is actively trying to sabotage himself and the chemistry of this team angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
We needed that GD and we got it.

Guen will do all his. CHildish tricks with a Partey behind him. But for now, Sense must come.

The flanks ade getting good setup by Arteta. After the season ends, the middle gets its therapy.

Thanks to Saka for signing.

Until the Wolves game, im not celebrating.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Ahn ahn kilode!

Luiz got the formation that suits him. That one that makes him act like a midfielder.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Gabzy1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Our boys are regaining their confidence back with the recent victories.
I hope we get a surprise win against wolves on saturday.
Bellerin has been terrible so far.
After that injury he has not been the same
The speed he relies on to cover his limited technique is gone.
I will take AMN or Cedric over him at the moment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
kisso
Fkhalifa:

I reserve my ratings till after Wolves,Leicester and Liverpool.
Meaning that Guendouzi could have still dominated that midfield. Though I preferred the midfielders we used, Norwich is not a good test. Besides, Guen's role is mainly to rotate or recycle possession and not to protect the back. Kokaneprodigy will definitely not accept this but there is a reason Guendouzi keeps seeing shirt even when Emery is long gone.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spy360:
kisso
Meaning that Guendouzi could have still dominated that midfield. Though I preferred the midfielders we used, Norwich is not a good test. Besides, Guen's role is mainly to rotate or recycle possession and not to protect the back. Kokaneprodigy will definitely not accept this but there is a reason Guendouzi keeps seeing shirt even when Emery is long gone.
He has a chance of dominating against Norwich at home than at city away.
Guendozi like most of the our players don't decide most of the games we've won.
Take Saka and Auba out and we're just an ordinary team.
Saka..The chief creator
Auba...The only goal scorer.

Against Olympicos and most games that mattered, we cracked.
IMO, I don't trust any of our midfielders nor the entire team against standard teams.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Abeg make una no dey mention me unnecessarily

(1) (2) (3) ... (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BOFREJO(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.