Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2298925 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Spy360:

No Pepe.

Heard he is with his wife in labour room. Safe Delivery man.
He could have done what this RB Salzburg guy did.

Go for wife delivery. Come back 2nd half and use the joy of a safe delivery to score a hattrick.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Roland17:
Rubbish!!!!!

Awon Werey!!

You tink you are doing me abi?
Do you want mustafi in your team or not
Talk true
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Talk true
He fits playing 2nd fiddle. Another CB should come. Mus confidence has nosedived for sometime now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Talk true

Rubbish!!!!!

I am not buying his gbanjo night market still.

Awon Werey!! Rubbish!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Seems Man Utd and Arsenal are the most rejuvenated sides since the resumption

Arsenal are close to turning their Away GD to a positive one

GF 19 GA 21 GD -2

Man Utd Away GD is now 0.

Can it be done vs Leicester, Spurs, Liverpool?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Roland17:

Rubbish!!!!!

I am not buying his gbanjo night market still.

Awon Werey!! Rubbish!!!!!!!
His gbanjo market Dan they rise sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

His gbanjo market Dan they rise sha

I will agree with that argument but I have seen his "market" rise and fall like the Naira..infact, there is more consistency in his falling than his stability at rising, and trusting that his presence will not condemn us to a loss after a mistake.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Whoever still thinks Guen adds anything to this team really needs his brain checked.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
So no one is blaming Luiz and Xhaka today, when ur Jerry Curl starts and things go south as usual u start blaming everyone else but him.

We play better without him the stats and results have shown from Emery’s first season till date! Fact!

Ozil, Laca, Guen out by end of season !
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
First away win in the Premier League against a team above us in the table since beating Leicester 5-2 in September, 2015.

This is the biggest result of the season. Though the general game going forward still looked midtable standard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fkhalifa:
First away win in the Premier League against a team above us in the table since beating Leicester 5-2 in September, 2015.

This is the biggest result of the season. Though the general game going forward still looked midtable standard.

And Guen didn’t play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

And Guen didn’t play.
Yes I can't wait for him to go out to one of the rumoured top teams after him, so we can start winning teams ahead of us away from home, we've failed to win since he's arrived from 2015.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Gabzy1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
I am glad we won.
Another clean sheet to boost the morale of the team.
Arteta is doing a good job for now considering the players available at his disposal.
Both teams were too conservative with the ball.
No one wanted to push foward in numbers,
they were just trying to nullify each other threats.
The only difference is we were clinical with the few chances created.
I hope next season with the recruitments coming in we would be able to give better performance
But for now I will take the scrappy victory with the average performance.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
So no one is blaming Luiz and Xhaka today, when ur Jerry Curl starts and things go south as usual u start blaming everyone else but him.

We play better without him the stats and results have shown from Emery’s first season till date! Fact!

Ozil, Laca, Guen out by end of season !
in conclusion guenduozi was the main reason why Emery was sacked

thank God his behavior has kicked him out of the team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Roland17, dare to dream...Remember you were scared of the possible outcome today. Thanks for the favor tho.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Gabzy1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
daveP:
Pick your front 3 from this....
I will pick
Sanchez auba nasri

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
patrickmuf:
Roland17, dare to dream...Remember you were scared of the possible outcome today. Thanks for the favor tho.

You are welcome, you are like the one grateful leper amongst the other scummies!!!.

Rubbish!!! Dream ko, nightmare ni!!!!!

Awon Werey!! They tink dey are doing me!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Roland17:

You are welcome, you are like the one grateful leper amongst the other scummies!!!.

Calm!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Yes I can't wait for him to go out to one of the rumoured top teams after him, so we can start winning teams ahead of us away from home, we've failed to win since he's arrived from 2015.

Can you name one area Guen will be missed in team or an area he helped add to the team or an area he has improved in significantly since he joined?

I can conveniently answer those questions for Saka and Martinelli. Guen is older than both, he is 21 Saka is 18 while Martinelli is 19 and they had less playing time under Emery compared to Guen.
So what did Guen do with all the playing time he had?. He’s just a white man’s Elneny.

Come off it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Roland17:

Hehehe slim chance that 5th spot you know. You have Leicester visiting soon, another favor should suffice but this time, for both of us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Can you name one area Guen will be missed in team or an area he helped add to the team or an area he has improved in significantly since he joined?

I can conveniently answer those questions for Saka and Martinelli. Guen is older than both, he is 21 Saka is 18 while Martinelli is 19 and they had less playing time under Emery compared to Guen.
So what did Guen do with all the playing time he had?. He’s just a white man’s Elneny.

Come off it.
What will happen to ceballos, he's looking like he's part of arteta's plan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Come off it.
I'm saying the same thing, When he goes to one of the top teams rumoured around him, Ozil,Mustafi,Luiz and everyone will hit top gear and we shall not only start winning teams above us we've failed to win since September 2015, but also get back to top4 and start winning trophies.

For now, only few here are still trying to agree with you on Guen dragging the entire Arsenal FC back.

In 2/3years time, when he's long gone, Everyone on Twitter, YouTube and other media outlet will finally see and agree on your view on how Guen really hindered this great FC.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fkhalifa:

I'm saying the same thing, When he goes to one of the top teams rumoured around him, Ozil,Mustafi,Luiz and everyone will hit top gear and we shall not only start winning teams above us we've failed to win since September 2015, but also get back to top4 and start winning trophies.

For now, only few here are still trying to agree with you on Guen dragging the entire Arsenal FC back.

In 2/3years time, when he's long gone, Everyone on Twitter, YouTube and other media outlet will finally see and agree on your view on how Guen really hindered this great FC.
I asked u questions u are yarning what I don’t know.
Our best run as a team under Emery and after Emery has been when Guen didn’t play. This is another fact.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

What will happen to ceballos, he's looking like he's part of arteta's plan
He has a bit of similarity with Cazorla with his ball movement, we need someone that can move ball from deep.
However we still need a sweeper in that DM our DM is too soft at the moment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

He has a bit of similarity with Cazorla with his ball movement, we need someone that can move ball from deep.
However we still need a sweeper in that DM our DM is too soft at the moment.
Sell xhaka, retain ceballos buy partey and good 10
Wengay team doesn't need great defence to win but good technical midfielders, song will tutor this xhaka basic football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Sell xhaka, retain ceballos buy partey and good 10
Wengay team doesn't need great defence to win but good technical midfielders, song will tutor this xhaka basic football
Like I stated earlier Xhaka, Guen, Ozil and Laca need to go. We spend on bringing Parte, retain Ceb, a LWF and a very good 10,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
The more confusing/ difficult conversation we seem to be avoiding is E. Martinez's form and the competition for the number 1 spot!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:34am On Jul 05, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

I asked u questions u are yarning what I don’t know.
Our best run as a team under Emery and after Emery has been when Guen didn’t play. This is another fact.
Bros...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Roland17:
The more confusing/ difficult conversation we seem to be avoiding is E. Martinez's form and the competition for the number 1 spot!
He deserves his chance, but it will take a while to displace Leno.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Spy360:
He deserves his chance, but it will take a while to displace Leno.

The biggest difference between both that I have observed is that Martinez commands his area better than Leno especially aerial balls.
But you are right, Leno has made some of the best and unbelievable saves for us this season and should be number one but Martinez is not far behind and is quite capable of being number 1 based off his current performances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Fkhalifa:

This sarcastic response Mahdd!!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24, Colson(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.